KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS WWH/Worldbreaker Hulk

Thanos VS WWH/Worldbreaker Hulk
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

if it was H2H only Hulk wins easy but in here this fight Thanos wins

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 12:15 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
if it was H2H only Hulk wins easy but in here this fight Thanos wins
Hulk wouldnt even win h2h

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 06:30 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Originally posted by Nihilist

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 08:35 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

world breaker could IMO

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 09:17 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

world breaker is featless

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 09:31 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

I think WBH would just blow himself up, he was releasing his energy with no control.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 09:37 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stunner2xx

this world breaker crap is just stupid. he has no feats and everyone is exagerating him. Too many hulk fanboys out here.

You have to be a fanboy to even think the hulk stands even the slightest chance against Thanos

Honestly if Hulk ever stood up against Thanos, I think that it would be the first time we see Hulk crap himself.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 01:36 PM
Stunner2xx is currently offline Click here to Send Stunner2xx a Private Message Find more posts by Stunner2xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by manx422
world breaker is featless

no he is fearless

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 01:40 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stunner2xx

Originally posted by Warlord
no he is fearless

and he is going to be pantless cuz he is going to shit his pants after thans hits him. he will be running to walmart to find more purple pants that are "mas stretchey"

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:01 PM
Stunner2xx is currently offline Click here to Send Stunner2xx a Private Message Find more posts by Stunner2xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Stunner2xx
this world breaker crap is just stupid. he has no feats and everyone is exagerating him. Too many hulk fanboys out here.

You have to be a fanboy to even think the hulk stands even the slightest chance against Thanos

Honestly if Hulk ever stood up against Thanos, I think that it would be the first time we see Hulk crap himself.
WWH Hul establish too be better then his savage half now worldbreaker came and only had 1 feat which earn himself the title worldbreaker. This Hulk from one step and only 1 freakin feat out did anything all the other Hulk's did strength feat wise.

He was so powerful that he wanted to get defeated. Then we se him return for a quick appearance with Skaar but Banner himself put a stop to that one in fear of what he was capable of. To say people have no merit i backing Worldbreaker against anyone in a pure H2H is just play wrong

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 02:18 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

WWH would mop the floor with Thanos when it comes down to a slugfest.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:16 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
WWH would mop the floor with Thanos when it comes down to a slugfest.
Based on what? Thanos is well above top tier in any way, shape, or form while the WW Hulk was just an elite top tier at best.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what? Thanos is well above top tier in any way, shape, or form while the WW Hulk was just an elite top tier at best.
I have to agree with quan here, WWH would be able to hold his own for a while but i don't se ehim beating Thanos. Know Worldbreaker should beable to go toe 2 toe with Thanos ONLY if thanos goes H2H no amping punches and all that stuff but Thanos is not stupid and would not get into this kind of fight

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:25 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Thanos wins. This is two bricks against a brick with other powers. He is also stronger then them.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:28 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarkOdin
I have to agree with quan here, WWH would be able to hold his own for a while but i don't se ehim beating Thanos. Know Worldbreaker should beable to go toe 2 toe with Thanos ONLY if thanos goes H2H no amping punches and all that stuff but Thanos is not stupid and would not get into this kind of fight
I always look to how Thanos matched up against Thor with the power gem. It looked like Thanos was on the losing end and that he was in trouble and then he smiled (my avatar). Thor was a teamwrecker and getting stronger and Thanos seemed to fight him only for amusement when he could have ended the fight at any point he saw fit.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

I always look to how Thanos matched up against Thor with the power gem. It looked like Thanos was on the losing end and that he was in trouble and then he smiled (my avatar). Thor was a teamwrecker and getting stronger and Thanos seemed to fight him only for amusement when he could have ended the fight at any point he saw fit.
Agreed thanos is a team wrecker and has shown to do pretty well as we all know how strong THor is with the power gem was just under Thanos at that point "granted the longer they would of fought the power gem would increased Thors strength " But at the time an amped high herald was not enough to put Thanos down.

WWH was a beast but not on Thanos level.

World breaker is just a freak character that had ungodly strength and that was it was he in theory should be able to hang and even beat Thanos strength wise but that is about it Thanos is no one dimensional brick. So it doesn't even matter

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:39 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Agreed thanos is a team wrecker and has shown to do pretty well as we all know how strong THor is with the power gem was just under Thanos at that point "granted the longer they would of fought the power gem would increased Thors strength " But at the time an amped high herald was not enough to put Thanos down.

WWH was a beast but not on Thanos level.

World breaker is just a freak character that had ungodly strength and that was it was he in theory should be able to hang and even beat Thanos strength wise but that is about it Thanos is no one dimensional brick. So it doesn't even matter
I think WB Hulk was past the point of top tier at that point, but I don't personally see his strength as surpassing Thanos' with the limited time we actually saw him. You could tell he was just raw power/strength though. The writer if I recall correctly stated WB was actually restraining himself as best he could so imagine if he wanted to hurt someone's face what kind of damage he could do.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:41 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

WWH and WBH are by far stronger then Thanos IMO. His HF is also a great factor in a slugfest. There he would dominate but this is all out and Thanos can deal with the Hulk in another way, a more clever way.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:45 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

I think WB Hulk was past the point of top tier at that point, but I don't personally see his strength as surpassing Thanos' with the limited time we actually saw him. You could tell he was just raw power/strength though. The writer if I recall correctly stated WB was actually restraining himself as best he could so imagine if he wanted to hurt someone's face what kind of damage he could do.
right worldbreaker is a big maybe but granted his only feat suggested to us his strength was crazy and off the scales. IMO i would think his strength would be greater then Thanos however lets say his strength is equl or a little under givng Hulk's brutal way of fighting H2H i wouldn't think Thanos could beat him"at least if we assumes his heal factor durability and not holding back in a forum battle" But Thanos is too smart to fight H2H only he has a lrage number of others ways to put world breaker down.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
WWH and WBH are by far stronger then Thanos IMO. His HF is also a great factor in a slugfest. There he would dominate but this is all out and Thanos can deal with the Hulk in another way, a more clever way.
Why is he stronger? What did he do to prove he's stronger than Thanos in the arc?

right worldbreaker is a big maybe but granted his only feat suggested to us his strength was crazy and off the scales. IMO i would think his strength would be greater then Thanos however lets say his strength is equl or a little under givng Hulk's brutal way of fighting H2H i wouldn't think Thanos could beat him"at least if we assumes his heal factor durability and not holding back in a forum battle" But Thanos is too smart to fight H2H only he has a lrage number of others ways to put world breaker down.
Ah, I feel he could but you knew that was coming. I think Thanos is durable enough to take on team wreckers like Odin and Tyrant as being proof he can trade blows with this Hulk.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:54 PM