KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS WWH/Worldbreaker Hulk

Thanos VS WWH/Worldbreaker Hulk
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ODG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'll kill you

no expression
Don't make me angry... no expression

... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

... OneDumbG0 SMASH!

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 05:34 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by psycho gundam
don't thumb up him, he's never correct.
Oh, he's so correct that you can't wrap your mind around the concept yet!

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Don't make me angry... no expression

... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

... OneDumbG0 SMASH!
laughing out loud

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 05:38 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i knew you'd like that, knuckle drager.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 05:54 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
Context. Hulk didn't burn out his powers. Sentry possesses the right type of energy that drains and pacifies the Hulk. It was explained on panel already.

With that said, WWH should win the majority, especially World Breaker Hulk.

I cant believe I agreed with you on something.

Good job h1

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 10:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by carver9
Give WWH his credit and stop downing his feat because you dont want him to be at the height he was. Its pretty OBVIOUS what was going on. The radiation didnt have ANYTHING to do with the destruction that WWH caused. Hell, WWH himself stated that he was going to destroy the planet with his foot steps so WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING RADIATION=DESTRUCTION; show me.
laughing out loud You see a massive tidal wave of gamma going across the city starting to damge the buildings, and the gamma erupting through the cracks.
[b](please log in to view the image)

quote:
It took a holding back hulk 4 steps (I dont even think it was 4 steps) to destroy the eastern sea board. If he wanted, he could have cracked the planet in half.
He was holding himself back from moving/causing any more damage that all, it was was said it would take more steps to destroy the seaboard(he had already taken 1).

quote:
WWH durability isnt that great?
No, its his healing factor that helps him through.His durabilty isnt great he was damaged by loads of people.

quote:
This is the same WWH that took a small nuke blast of hell fire from ghost rider and didnt even flinch.
Wow, Thanos has easily withstood more.

quote:
This is the same guy that stood up to a sentry that was going all out and fighting inside of hurricane full of energy that had the temperature of the sun like he was fighting in cotton.
Thanos withstood a gas gaint exploding, a black hole and the naked energy of the HOTU
quote:
This is the same guy that was still standing while adamantium bullet was going through his hide and brushed it off.
BS, the warbound had to shield him half way through so he didnt die(when he was with strange on the astral plane)
quote:
This is the same guy that got hit by an all out skrullbolt yell that almost destroyed the moon and then asked for more.
More lies, an all out skrull bolt my ass, it only took a chunk of the moon( which was stated in the comic).

quote:
You say that his durability wasnt that impressive, well answer this. Why did reed, stark, and strange all say that the only way to beat him is by cutting his healing factor off.
Healing factor is not durablity
quote:
Its not WWH diamond hard skin that makes him invulnerable and unstoppable LMAO, its his amazing healing factor. So you can cut him, shoot him, put him on fire, take out an organ, etc... but all of your attacks are meaningless since, well, he will heal IMMEDIATELY.
yeah if you fight like a tard, snd dont finish him off like Zom could have.And he didnt heal IMMEDIATELY from every attack.

quote:
You want to know something else, it was stated that WWH held back the entire arc. So all the feats that you seen, it was from a holding back hulk that wasnt even dishing out his full power and please dont make me prove this and dont deny this because I would truly OWN you with just one scan.
Own me with the hyperbole scan of Herc or Cho saying he held back, when he cleary wasnt in several fights.

quote:
Prove that the holding back thing was BS. How could someone with Hulk power fight and cause all of that destruction without killing one person if he wasnt holding back. Even HERC said WWh was holding back.
Because the city was cleared, Herc said Hulk was holding back when he fought HIM.

And its clear for anyone to see Hulk wasnt holding back when he started laying into Miek, after Hulk though Miek had killed his best pal Rick Jones(Hulk even battled with the warbound to get to Miek, and they still had to try and pull him of Miek when Hulk was stomping Miek whilst he was on the ground).

quote:
I dont care WHO thanos fought, we will never know if WWH could or couldnt pull the same trick unless he was put in that same situation, NIHILIST.
So what the hell are you on about then.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 11:25 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud You see a massive tidal wave of gamma going across the city starting to damge the buildings, and the gamma erupting through the cracks.
(please log in to view the image)

He was holding himself back from moving/causing any more damage that all, it was was said it would take more steps to destroy the seaboard(he had already taken 1).

No, its his healing factor that helps him through.His durabilty isnt great he was damaged by loads of people.

Wow, Thanos has easily withstood more.

Thanos withstood a gas gaint exploding, a black hole and the naked energy of the HOTU BS, the warbound had to shield him half way through so he didnt die(when he was with strange on the astral plane) More lies, an all out skrull bolt my ass, it only took a chunk of the moon( which was stated in the comic).

Healing factor is not durablity yeah if you fight like a tard, snd dont finish him off like Zom could have.And he didnt heal IMMEDIATELY from every attack.

Own me with the hyperbole scan of Herc or Cho saying he held back, when he cleary wasnt in several fights.

Because the city was cleared, Herc said Hulk was holding back when he fought HIM.

And its clear for anyone to see Hulk wasnt holding back when he started laying into Miek, after Hulk though Miek had killed his best pal Rick Jones(Hulk even battled with the warbound to get to Miek, and they still had to try and pull him of Miek when Hulk was stomping Miek whilst he was on the ground).

So what the hell are you on about then.

I see the radiation but what does that have to do with the artist showing WWH leg stepping one time causing all of that destruction. That was the same step that destroyed the eastern sea board. That one step was devastating enough.

His healing factor is part of his durability.

I agree, Thanos has withstood more but you was the one that said WWH durability sucked when all in all, it didnt.

What part of taking adamantium bullets are you talking about because WWH while talking to strange took those bullets just fine.

Healing factor=his durability.

WWH was holding back, the writer said this along with a couple ofheros/people in the comic.

The city was not clear during the Iron man/WWh fight along with the Zom Strange/WWH fight.

Dont argue with me about hulk holding back throughout the arc, argue at the writer.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 12:02 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

I see the radiation but what does that have to do with the artist showing WWH leg stepping one time causing all of that destruction. That was the same step that destroyed the eastern sea board. That one step was devastating enough.
If the radiation had nothing to do with it, then why show it?...because it was to show the devastion it was causing

quote:
His healing factor is part of his durability.
Not really, durabilty is how hard you are to harm,HF is down to recovery time.

quote:
I agree, Thanos has withstood more but you was the one that said WWH durability sucked when all in all, it didnt.
I said poor, and on average it is.

quote:
What part of taking adamantium bullets are you talking about because WWH while talking to strange took those bullets just fine.
The bit when Strange siad "you best return before your body is destroyed"Hulk then breaks his hands. When he returns he has been shielded by the warbound.

quote:
WWH was holding back, the writer said this along with a couple ofheros/people in the comic.
A writer who contridicts himself, one minute he say Dr Strange could of stopped him if he wanted to, then its no one could of stopped him save for Galactus. And the characters who said he was holding back were guys/fans who ass kissing him like Herc and Cho.

quote:
The city was not clear during the Iron man/WWh fight along with the Zom Strange/WWH fight.
Where IM/Hulk fought that part of the battlefield was clear. And with the ZomStarnge fight only a handfull of people was around( and would of died if not for the Hulk having to save them, which was a direct result of the battle)

quote:
Dont argue with me about hulk holding back throughout the arc, argue at the writer.
Pak only said this statement after the whole arc had finished, and writers words are wothless in a debate/vs match up

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 12:16 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

writers words are worthless in a debate/vs match up

QFT.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 12:20 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If the radiation had nothing to do with it, then why show it?...because it was to show the devastion it was causing

Not really, durabilty is how hard you are to harm,HF is down to recovery time.

I said poor, and on average it is.

The bit when Strange siad "you best return before your body is destroyed"Hulk then breaks his hands. When he returns he has been shielded by the warbound.

A writer who contridicts himself, one minute he say Dr Strange could of stopped him if he wanted to, then its no one could of stopped him save for Galactus. And the characters who said he was holding back were guys/fans who ass kissing him like Herc and Cho.

Where IM/Hulk fought that part of the battlefield was clear. And with the ZomStarnge fight only a handfull of people was around( and would of died if not for the Hulk having to save them, which was a direct result of the battle)

Pak only said this statement after the whole arc had finished, and writers words are wothless in a debate/vs match up

It was showed due to the rage Hulk was at, it wasnt used to show any kind of physical devastation. WWH strength did what you saw in that scan you put up.

His piercing damage is poor but again, it doesnt matter if you cut or do whatever it is that you are doing to him, he will heal instantly.

I need to reread that part about Strange and the adamantium bullets.

He said strange could bfr Hulk and it was already explained in the story why Strange didnt bfr him. Cho gave a explaination on why hulk was holding back along with other but you just dont want to accept it so I'm leaving that alone because your mind is already set in what you want to think.

People was around during most of the WWH fights which again was explain why no one was killed.

I dont agree with the writers statement BUT when it comes to that writer giving a specific level of what that characters power is suppose to be at, THATS when I believe him since he is the writer for THAT character and is the one that is giving that person his powerlevel.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 12:29 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
QFT.
I wouldn't call them worthless, but they aren't the ultimate end all be all answer unless it has to do with a disagreement over their own work.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 01:43 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

It was showed due to the rage Hulk was at, it wasnt used to show any kind of physical devastation. WWH strength did what you saw in that scan you put up.
You can clearly see the tidal wave of gamma going across the city knocking the heroes around and damaging the ground before he even takes a step and when he does take a step the gamma is in all the cracks in the ground

quote:
His piercing damage is poor but again, it doesnt matter if you cut or do whatever it is that you are doing to him, he will heal instantly.
He was only healing instantly when weaker people attacked him, when someone of a higher lvl damaged him, it took longer to heal.

quote:
I need to reread that part about Strange and the adamantium bullets.
Please do, and he needed the warbound to help him when Sentry unleashed his energy as well.

quote:
He said strange could bfr Hulk and it was already explained in the story why Strange didnt bfr him.
Pak said Strange could of put him down outright if he wanted too, that why in th ecomic he had Strange say "i could snuff your mortal life out with a click of my finger"(or words to that effect)
quote:
Cho gave a explaination on why hulk was holding back along with other but you just dont want to accept it so I'm leaving that alone because your mind is already set in what you want to think.
Same can be said of your view.

quote:
People was around during most of the WWH fights which again was explain why no one was killed.
Hulk gave 24 hrs to clear the city, thats why no one was killed and the fact that no one died doesnt mean anyone held back at all, because if all these peolpe were around why didnt they die when Sentry went "all out" and released all his energy

quote:
I dont agree with the writers statement BUT when it comes to that writer giving a specific level of what that characters power is suppose to be at, THATS when I believe him since he is the writer for THAT character and is the one that is giving that person his powerlevel. [/B]
I dont take any stock in what Pak said period, the guy fully admitted he was a Hulk fanboy writer, who then tries to add stuff to a story after its finished because his fave character didnt look as good as he hope, hell his first draft was that bad Tom B told him to change it, the guy is just a awfull Hulk writer

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 10:59 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I dont take any stock in what Pak said period, the guy fully admitted he was a Hulk fanboy writer, who then tries to add stuff to a story after its finished because his fave character didnt look as good as he hope, hell his first draft was that bad Tom B told him to change it, the guy is just a awfull Hulk writer

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 12:40 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

writers words are wothless in a debate/vs match up

thumb up
I don't know how many times I've told him that.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 12:57 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Especially someone like Pak. You can make a character cool and badass without trying to make Marvel Earth job horribly in the process.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 01:03 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Especially someone like Pak. You can make a character cool and badass without trying to make Marvel Earth job horribly in the process.

Sadly most Marvel writers don't understand that.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 01:22 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

The power to destroy a sea-board is insignificant next to the power of the force.

Seriously, though, Thanos might lose a slug-fest to WB (we know too little), but it's doubtful that WWH could beat him — Thanos can exhaust his energy levels eventually, and has much greater skill and durability. Also, he is physically strong enough to make Tyrant notice his blows (a guy who one-shotted BRB and took his hammer-throw like it was nothing), even if he was amped at the time.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 01:42 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins whether he slugs it out or otherwise.

This would be the correct answer.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:12 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worldbreaker Hulk is featless

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:36 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins whether he slugs it out or otherwise.

this

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:45 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos would beat the snot out of the hulks

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 07:05 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote