KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Wrecking Crew: Respect Thread [Remastered]

Wrecking Crew: Respect Thread [Remastered]
Started by: -K-M-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Piledriver is probably the least effective of the team.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 06:41 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue8998

Where's the whole fight scene between The Defenders and The Wrecking Crew from Defenders Vol 1 issue 19.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 04:49 PM
Blue8998 is currently offline Click here to Send Blue8998 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue8998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

the wrecking crew are pretty cool interesting team didin know much about them back then, but now they start to grow on me i wonder who the strongest one in the group?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 06:11 PM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue8998

The strongest member of the Wrecking Crew is their leader the wrecker and can some get the scans of the fight in Defenders issue 19. I wanna see how the defenders beat The Wrecking Crew.

Last edited by Blue8998 on Aug 20th, 2011 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 06:59 PM
Blue8998 is currently offline Click here to Send Blue8998 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue8998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue8998
The strongest member of the Wrecking Crew is their leader the wrecker and can some get the scans of the fight in Defenders issue 19. I wanna see how the defenders beat The Wrecking Crew.

I've got the scans on hand. But why would I post them here ? This is a respect thread . I wont show them losing on here of all places.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 07:48 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue8998

All right tell where you will post them so I can see them.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 11:54 PM
Blue8998

Also anyone got the scans of the time the Wrecking Crew was in jail. After their defeat by Omega Flight and Wrecker beat the heck out of thunderball. I think it's from Marvel Comics Presents Vol 2 #5

Old Post Aug 20th, 2011 11:57 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue8998
All right tell where you will post them so I can see them.

I'll pm them to you sometime today.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 12:02 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue8998

OK thanks and anyone who can post those scans of Wrecker and Thunderball that be cool too. I know this is a respect thread but didn't you guys show wrecker crushing thunderball's hand.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 12:35 AM
Blue8998

Hello anyone gonna get those scans of Wrecker vs Thunderball from Marvel Presents Vol 2 issue 5 or not.

Last edited by Blue8998 on Aug 21st, 2011 at 09:21 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 09:15 PM
HulkIsHulk

Iron Man was able to one shot thunderball
This page explains why. They drew their power from the crowbar and they get weaker the farther they are from it

http://www.supermegamonkey.net/chro...r-man_247.shtml

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 07:22 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote