KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The New Hulk Trailer and Photos

The New Hulk Trailer and Photos
Started by: Catch 22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That was the best show around. One of my top five.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 12:26 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Have heard alot about Marvel turned movies but besides X man I haven't heard any marvel shows coming out.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 09:44 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Well there's the Fantastic Four project I keep hearing about. Don't know if they're really doing it, though. Who would be a good Thing?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:10 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I hope soo.That would be cool.the

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:12 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah I heard stuff about that some time back. It would be cool to see that.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:20 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah there was supposed to be a spiderman show I read in a magazine but I guess they did the movie.Good call I say.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:23 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

A live action Spidey show? That would have been a bit strange to see as compared to the big screen version they obviously went with.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:27 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

No wonder they went with that one $$$$.But think of how much the show would have been cost.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:33 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

If it was a full season of hour-long episodes for one year, that might end up being more expensive than the budget for a big screen two-hour film! Like with The Flash series back in 1990. The only difference is then they went for the series idea as opposed to a feature length adventure.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:37 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Now I remeber it use to give on sci fi they played the reruns.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:48 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That's the one. Didn't last that long, just a year or two I believe.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 01:56 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I don't remember the actor name who played Flash but like you said he 's from Dawson creek but I have never seen that guy anywhere else I guess it didn't make him too popular.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 02:03 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I'm back. Sorry about that.

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on Apr 17th, 2003 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 02:13 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Peace..anyway I think movie won't be to bad Ang Lee is making it he is said to put more plot into this movie.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 02:23 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Plot-driven films are better than those with flashing style.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 02:36 AM
chico
chopper style

THE HULK IN THE TRAILERS LOOKS HELLA WEAK!!!

Sorry I've calmed down. Guess being a fan of the old T.V. series its hard for me to except. I'll get over it and be there opening weekend.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 21st, 2003 04:50 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I think Ang Lee would do a good job making this film not all special effects and action but alot on plot that what I heard.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 06:24 PM
Sifer

They are actually doing the Punisher again guys. The teaser is going to be attached to The Hulk when it is released next month.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 10:52 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

You can look it's the Hulk now!!!!he's in the movies when I was watched.

THE INCREDIBLE HULK IN THE MOVIE

Attachment: hulk9.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Last edited by Asian Hulk on Aug 23rd, 2003 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 12:03 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Another Hulk is here

LOU FERRIGNO AS THE HULK IN THE 1970's TV SERIES

Attachment: louferrigno8.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 12:11 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote