KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?
Started by: CallMeCommando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:02 AM
CallMeCommando is currently offline Click here to Send CallMeCommando a Private Message Find more posts by CallMeCommando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CallMeCommando

wolverine has better quantifiable strength feats then blade... wink

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:17 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wolverine has better quantifiable strength feats then blade... wink

blade is a 2 ton in strength and he is a clear superhuman while wolverine is enhanced human

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:23 AM
CallMeCommando is currently offline Click here to Send CallMeCommando a Private Message Find more posts by CallMeCommando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

blade is a 2 ton in strength and he is a clear superhuman while wolverine is enhanced human

so if you already made up your mind why ask... aside from feats logan has a lot more superior strength ones then blade...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:32 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so if you already made up your mind why ask... aside from feats logan has a lot more superior strength ones then blade...

are you joking? blade is a 2 ton character as stated in the bio and handbooks, he is stated to be stronger then the averege vampire because he is a hybreed and guess what? the averege vampire got superhuman strength blade show a greater strength then dracula, wolverine got better strength feats Lol ye ye we all hear that dumpster crap but anyway wolverine also got better strength feats then BEAST and then SCORPION or apocalypse who never show his physical strength so wait a second? are you saying wolverine is stronger then them all? Lol

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:37 AM
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

also wolverine got better strength feats then omega red and sinister who are clearly a class 10 so now wolverine is stronger then omega red also?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:40 AM
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

here is blade lifting a giant monster who was much bigger in other issues here it looks smaller but still he is a giant

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y9...Liftingfeat.jpg

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:59 AM
SamZED

^Not bad. But im pretty sure Logan or Cap could do that as well. His bio says he's class 2?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:05 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...adestrength.jpg

and here is blade breakin the neck of a vampire and ripping his head off with 1 arm and vampires got super human durability , oh but i forgot wolverine can throw a dumpster Lol

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:07 AM
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
^Not bad. But im pretty sure Logan or Cap could do that as well. His bio says he's class 2?

yep

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:07 AM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

thor

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:24 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It's funny how a person biased against Wolverine, makes a thread and pits him against someone shown to be weaker than Wolverine. I'm lazy, so I won't do it myself, but let me call Stilt, he'll put up so many Wolverine strength feats it's ridiculous. And they'll make Blade look bad.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:32 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

i posted a feat of blade lifting a giant creture, blade ripping out a head of a vampire with 1 arm, and here is blade tearing down elevator doors with his bare hands

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...tiumodachi2.jpg

wolverines best feats are throwing a dumpster and holding an elevator with people inside that doesnt top the things i have posted , and Lol at you if you think wolverine is stronger when marvel themselves are stating the oposite

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:38 AM
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

as i said before blade doesnt have much strength feats because he rely more on his sword skills and hand 2 hand skills, he kills and destroy vampires with his fists he just breaks them and thats more then enough strength showing but again as i said he is stated to be a 2 ton character and he did the things i have posted such as tearing elevator doors, lifting a huge monster, tearing off a vampire head with 1 arm and thats more then wolverine did, and as i said before beast, omega red, sinister, apocalypse, thunderbird,scorpion,lizard all dont have better strength feats so does that means they are weaker then wolverine? Lol at you if you think so

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:50 AM
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.comicbookresources.com/p...d=2562&pg=6

blade pining captain britian who is class 90 to a wall by lifting him off his feets and pining him and it wasnt an unexpected pin because they were arguing before and as you can see they fight

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:55 AM
Disappear

that's union jack, not captain britain.

and even if it were captain britain, it would only show he can lift and hold however much captain britain weighs, not that he can contend is a fight with someone who can lift 90 tons.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 10:05 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Dracula pimp slapped Wolvey

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 10:55 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Disappear
that's union jack, not captain britain.

and even if it were captain britain, it would only show he can lift and hold however much captain britain weighs, not that he can contend is a fight with someone who can lift 90 tons.

they were fighting so captain britian was resisting and yet he got pinned to the wall

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 11:04 AM
CallMeCommando
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the ninjak
Dracula pimp slapped Wolvey

yep and blade made dracula his biatch

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 11:05 AM
Disappear

they were fighting so captain britian was resisting and yet he got pinned to the wall

that isn't captain britain. that's union jack. joe chapman. hence wisdom telling brooks [blade] and chapman [union jack] to stand down when they started fighting. hence the different uniform. hence captain britain standing across the room, completely uninvolved, wearing an actual captain britain uniform, in the panel after union jack and blade are trying to fight.

and even before the image you posted, when they were "fighting" and union jack was "resisting," that wasn't happening. joe was grandstanding and getting in blade's face. joe's a tough cookie, probably around captain america level in stats, but he isn't in nearly the same class as captain britain, and all that proves is that blade can toss around guys weighing just under two-hundred pounds.

Last edited by Disappear on Feb 11th, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 11:42 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote