KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?
Started by: CallMeCommando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Nice! But Blade seemed to do it easier.

Really? Maybe because Blade was in the better position, not having his hands jammed between the doors and all? stick out tongue Plus the doors Logan bended were thicker.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:33 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well looking at that feat it certainly raises Wolverines stock. But you can't really tell the door was any thicker than the one Blade bent open because the door Logan bent was shown from a side angle and you can see it more clearer. I'd say those two feats show them real close in strength.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Feb 13th, 2010 at 04:18 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:11 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well, just by being in the X-Mansion, we know the door is reinforced and a lot thicker than a standard elevator door.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:43 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Looked normal to me.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:48 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vampguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

as i said no one was able to top the feat where blade rips out with 1 arm the vampire head off, and where he throws the vampire up to the sky with again 1 arm ... and of course as stated by marvel themselves that blade is stronger

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:19 PM
vampguy is currently offline Click here to Send vampguy a Private Message Find more posts by vampguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by vampguy
as i said no one was able to top the feat where blade rips out with 1 arm the vampire head off, and where he throws the vampire up to the sky with again 1 arm ... and of course as stated by marvel themselves that blade is stronger

i am not sure if logan torn off a persons arm. he has ripped off a cyborg enhanced man's head with a kick.

vampires<cyborg

vampires are soft only way to explain the wood spike going through them..just watch from dusk to dawn.

logan has lifted and tossed Colossus. it was on the moon but still a feat. stick out tongue

i think ur an okay guy.. i dont see why then ban you when you do behave.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:23 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vampguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i am not sure if logan torn off a persons arm. he has ripped off a cyborg enhanced man's head with a kick.

vampires<cyborg

vampires are soft only way to explain the wood spike going through them..just watch from dusk to dawn.

logan has lifted and tossed Colossus. it was on the moon but still a feat. stick out tongue

well kicking off a cyborg head isnt a strength feat because first of all wolverine got adamantium skeleton which means a kick from him is like a sladghammer hit or something and besides maybe the cyborgs head was conected with wires but anyway its not a strength feat

well we both dont know how soft or hard they are and hollywood movies are irelevant here because we are talking about the marvel version of vampires and not the movies but as was stated in marvel vampires got super human durability which means they are much more durable then even a peak human like captain america and i am sure a wooden spike would go through anyone its still a sharp spike we are talking about it would even go through hulk

lifting colossus isnt a feat because colossus weights half a ton and as was stated it was on the moon

thanks man you are OK as well its nice to have debates with you and i get banned because i am a jerk that troll thor threads sometimes but the only reason is because they are too many thor fanboys around here and i am so sick and tired of seing them talking like he can take out living tribunal himself with his allmighty godblast sick

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:34 PM
vampguy is currently offline Click here to Send vampguy a Private Message Find more posts by vampguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vampguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

also i had great time with you and samzed yesturday with the wolverine vs blade thread too bad it was closed but you guys arent fanboys it was really fun to debate with you

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:39 PM
Trackz

vampires<cyborg

well tearign something, and knocking something off with a kick aren't comparable, in fact tearing one would say, is harder seeing as you're putting your whole body into a kick or punch when hitting something.

and wood can go through trees if sent hard/fast enough, it all has to do with the velocity sent, Pete Wisdom (with flaming claws for hands) was having trouble hurting a vampire so he called in Blade to rip through it.

also we don't know how a vampires bone structure compares to that of a cyborg (we dont know what metals the cyborg is made of) so to just say off hand breaking a cyborgs neck is harder than a vampires isn't really a justified claim.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:39 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by KingD19
Well, just by being in the X-Mansion, we know the door is reinforced and a lot thicker than a standard elevator door.
why would an elevator door need to be fortified?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:43 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Really? Maybe because Blade was in the better position, not having his hands jammed between the doors and all? stick out tongue Plus the doors Logan bended were thicker.
those two feats seemed pretty equal, any other feats?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:44 PM
SamZED

also i had great time with you and samzed yesturday with the wolverine vs blade thread too bad it was closed but you guys arent fanboys it was really fun to debate with you
Thanks. Likewise. And I tend to become a jerk sometimes and get carried away in vs threads, besides been kinda off the last couple of days so sorry if was rude. It is safe to say that Blade is stronger than Logan but not by far, it's just bios are often not accurate and characters display strength beyond what the bios say. Blade is clearly superhuman, Logan got some superhuman strength feats as well. There's a book recently where he tore some guy's head off after stabbing him with his claws, and another where he accidentally (lol) broke another guy's neck py punching him. Not sure if he's got something to match Blade lifting that hugeass monster though.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:53 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vampguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
Thanks. Likewise. And I tend to become a jerk sometimes and get carried away in vs threads, besides been kinda off the last couple of days so sorry if was rude. It is safe to say that Blade is stronger than Logan but not by far, it's just bios are often not accurate and characters display strength beyond what the bios say. Blade is clearly superhuman, Logan got some superhuman strength feats as well. There's a book recently where he tore some guy's head off after stabbing him with his claws, and another where he accidentally (lol) broke another guy's neck py punching him. Not sure if he's got something to match Blade lifting that hugeass monster though.

thats fine i guess i was kinda rude myself but after all this is not a war we are just having fun at debating and i agree that blade isnt stronger by far then wolverine as i stated in the vs thread they are almost equel in everything IMO and yes bios tend to have a problem and they are not always backed up by feats the best and more classic example is the poor beast who is suppose to be super strong at least class 10 yet the writers just wont let him have his glory even once
sad

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:01 PM
SamZED

thats fine i guess i was kinda rude myself but after all this is not a war we are just having fun at debating and i agree that blade isnt stronger by far then wolverine as i stated in the vs thread they are almost equel in everything IMO and yes bios tend to have a problem and they are not always backed up by feats the best and more classic example is the poor beast who is suppose to be super strong at least class 10 yet the writers just wont let him have his glory even once
sad
Yeah Beast would be the brightest example of that. He did hold his own against Sabertooth though. Happened once but still was great.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:05 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vampguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah Beast would be the brightest example of that. He did hold his own against Sabertooth though. Happened once but still was great.

the fight with sabretooth was great after reading the issue and seing the fight for like 20 times i still wasnt sure who won the fight at the end sabretooth took him down but during the entire fight beast was owning him so untill this day i cant make up my mind who won Lol

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:08 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

On the moon? WTF? What issue? He did it more than once, FYI.

well kicking off a cyborg head isnt a strength feat because first of all wolverine got adamantium skeleton which means a kick from him is like a sladghammer hit or something and besides maybe the cyborgs head was conected with wires but anyway its not a strength feat

Fail, fail, fail.

1. Wolverine didn't have adamantium then.

2. That was a human with the exosuit, IIRC. Way more impressive than Blade's feat.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

On the moon? WTF? What issue? He did it more than once, FYI.

Fail, fail, fail.

1. Wolverine didn't have adamantium then.

2. That was a human with the exosuit, IIRC. Way more impressive than Blade's feat.
see my comment kicking and ripping are too different actions and can't really be compared, a regular human can kick/hit with the forces of car crashes, because you're putting your weight behind something moving at several mph, pulling/tearing something is all brute force, the two feats aren't exactly comparable.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 09:18 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Fair 'nuff.

Recent freight car feat seemed pretty impressive.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 09:58 PM
Trackz

Fair 'nuff.

Recent freight car feat seemed pretty impressive.
is it in the respect thread?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 10:01 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Nope. I'll post it here in a moment.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 10:03 PM