KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?

who is physically stronger blade or wolverine?
Started by: CallMeCommando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trackz
he did that because he was stronger than them, i mean if he can throw their weight around it wouldnt matter if they were holding the chains limply or straining, in fact wouldn't them straining on the chains make it easier seeing as Wolverine not only has his strength (which is already strong enough to throw them through the air) but the force of tension in the chain that's also pulling against the ninjas

no, but by looking at him he was all muscle, but the weight is ambiguous we just know he's large

Not sure about the chain, maybe you're right. Anyway, notice that ninjas are still airborne after hitting their comrades.

Just outta curiosity, does Blade have any strength feats w/o his healing factor?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:56 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not sure about the chain, maybe you're right. Anyway, notice that ninjas are still airborne after hitting their comrades.

Just outta curiosity, does Blade have any strength feats w/o his healing factor?
the problem with that is when blade couldn't heal, he also didn't have his other powers, here are these:

breaking this vampires hold on spiderman with the impact of his knife:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...avingspidey.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...vingspidey2.jpg

breaks a vampire back:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...beakingback.jpg

Holding up the guy with one arm (I've seen wolverine hold up two guys though):
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...strenthNS17.jpg

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:09 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Nice smile

Logan threw a wrench once and took down a freakin' chopper laughing out loud On another occasion he did it with a sword.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:39 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Nice smile

Logan threw a wrench once and took down a freakin' chopper laughing out loud On another occasion he did it with a sword.
I think blade threw a knife and blew up a blimp or something once, I'll have to ask snoop, how did the wrench/chopper thing work cause thats insane.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:11 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He probably sent the wrench clean through, which damaged some systems, causing it to explode. Or he hit the rotors or something.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:13 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think blade threw a knife and blew up a blimp or something once, I'll have to ask snoop, how did the wrench/chopper thing work cause thats insane.

if i recall correctly he chucked it(a skill named after chuck norris) at the rotor and it blew up...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:13 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

OK.

He disabled the smaller propeller.

1. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/...arZone19-10.jpg
2. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/...arZone19-11.jpg
(scans taken from the respect thread)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:21 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Not just strength, but crazy accuracy and perception for that feat. Throwing it at angle so that it hit the rotor of a moving chopper...and hitting the rotor for that matter.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:23 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if i recall correctly he chucked it(a skill named after chuck norris) at the rotor and it blew up...
i think so, i'll have to see the feat

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:23 AM
Trackz

OK.

He disabled the smaller propeller.

1. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/...arZone19-10.jpg
2. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/...arZone19-11.jpg
(scans taken from the respect thread)
hahah that's sick, i'll try to find the other feat

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:26 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by KingD19
Not just strength, but crazy accuracy and perception for that feat. Throwing it at angle so that it hit the rotor of a moving chopper...and hitting the rotor for that matter.

That is why it was in the skill section wink

Now look at that. Wolverine vs. airplane. Note that he used his left hand and the blade still went helluva deep.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:31 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by KingD19
It's funny how a person biased against Wolverine, makes a thread and pits him against someone shown to be weaker than Wolverine.

True

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:01 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by vampguy
i am sure a wooden spike would go through anyone its still a sharp spike we are talking about it would even go through hulk

What a load of BS. You fail to make any point by throwing Hulk's name around a lot. A wooden spike, however sharp, unless its point is made of nth metal or adamantium, or enchanted with powerful magic, won't bother any top tier superhumans, its will break on them as everytime, even those with piercing weakness like Wonder Woman

Originally posted by vampguy
i am so sick and tired of seing them talking like he can take out living tribunal himself with his allmighty godblast sick

you are sounding a lot like them yourself now wink

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:09 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Dark Riddick
i am not sure if logan torn off a persons arm. he has ripped off a cyborg enhanced man's head with a kick.

vampires<cyborg

vampires are soft only way to explain the wood spike going through them..just watch from dusk to dawn.

logan has lifted and tossed Colossus. it was on the moon but still a feat. stick out tongue

don't forget the time he fastball specialled teen colossus onto to Jugs with enough force to knock him down stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:12 AM
HulkIsHulk

why would an elevator door need to be fortified?

the x men have a lot of things to be afraid of and Logan has without using his claws opened the doors to the danger room

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:18 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by KidMan
Lol at you if you think wolverine got superhuman strength he is enhanced human at best and his best feat is throwing a dumpster that we doesnt even know if it was a full or empty one it seem like the dumpster was empty so it doesnt even weight a ton that feat is invalid, holding an elevator is a durability feat to his adamantium skeleton thats it, opening x mansion doors while death is not wolverine its death who got upgraded strength by apocalypse and still its not a super human feat no one knows how much pressure those doors have while shot

The dumpster was not empty. You can see it flying open and things spilling out of it. Extreme lowballing. If he was not strong enoug to holld it it would have slipped out his arm silly. And he has similar feats without being death wolverine

blade is stated as a clear super human strength character with class 2 , now wolverine got 21332233234433434 apearances in every freakin hole they can just put him in so he got much more showiongs overall , blade doesnt have that much or even half of the apearences wolverine got and most of his fights he rely on his skills , and yes he is able to destroy most vampires including dracula with his fists only while wolverine had to use claws against vampires and still they gave him a hard fight and he was ***** slapped by dracula , as i said before blade best feat wasnt topped yet, vampires are super durable its stated that they have super human durability and blade was able with 1 arm to rip off vampires head and wolverine doesnt have any strength feat to top that,also blade lifter that huge monster no one knows how much that monster weights but in other apearances that monster is bigger then hulk at least twice and this monster at least weights a ton

Ripping people in half - even BP has such feats. You do realize the same argument can be used for Logan that he uses his skills instead of strength, which are leaps and bounds over Blade. And going by your ABC logic, i have the scans of Blade being owned by a superfast vampire, who had blade pinned to the wall, like blade had union jack, and was about to stab blade with it, when Logan arrived and smasked away the vampire, pinned it to the wall, and finished it off with the stake. Also, you do know there are humans with the size of classic hulk, i.e., 7 ft tall, by weigh nowhere near as the green guy. The monster's big, but what if its hollow? Unlike dumpsters you can't say how much these are becuase there is no comparison

also i will state that all wolverine strength feats are only his classic apearance can you show more recent wolverine feats? all his strength feats are from the 70's 80's why doesnt he got any strength feats now? lately vs agents of atlas wolverine was traped under some statue head that ape man puts on him why couldnt wolverine move that thing it clearly weights less then a ton so whats the problem? you are using once upon a time feats that wolverine clearly doesnt have regulary you lose

Can you prove that statue was less than a ton? And Wolverine has recently oneshotted Spiderman. And there are many handbooks stating Wolverine has superhuman strength.

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Oct 24th, 2014 at 09:31 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:29 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Going from the feats I saw I'd go with Blade He's stronger than the average vampire.

of course blade is stronger than the average vampire but i cant agree with you in him being stronger than Wolverine

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:33 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Not

yes rolling on floor laughing cool stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:35 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Blade is considerably stronger

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 03:42 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote