KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RETROSPECTION- Final Showdown (Broken)

RETROSPECTION- Final Showdown (Broken)
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"I'm seeing no evidence of that," Rianna replies, twirling the lightsaber that he goes for as she hops up on the railing of the bridge and flips over Vash, blocking his way on again. Weak Agility (since it looks like he's using strength to me).

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 04:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin decides to thwart Rand's tactic by simply showing him up in terms of agility, playing a Normal Agility and leaping over one of his swipes and over the Dark Jedi himself, doing so each time Rand tries to flank her or confront her.

"Such power is only an illusion," Vera-Kin says. "Those who choose the Dark Side are doomed from the beginning. Did I not teach you such in your days as my student?"

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:42 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna- with an almost casual air- takes her lightsaber out of the path of Vash's and performs a spinning jump into the air that carries her out of his immediate striking range and onto the railing. Instead of pursuing, Vash tries to take advantage of her distance to keep running down the bridge... but she leaps after him with lightsabers outstretched. He nearly gets to the end of the bridge and out of her reach before he finds that Rianna's lightsabers have pierced one of his legs, taking him down...

-

Current Score:

Rianna: 5

Vash: 0

With Rianna victorious, Vash can only crawl along the ground, her final stab coming just as he reached the end of the bridge. He claws at the dirt, his lightsaber still in hand and lit.

"MASTER!" he yelps, wincing and frantically eyeing the Jedi standing over him. He is so pitiful now that he cannot move...

-

Rand plays a Normal Agility as well, but he cannot keep up with Vera-Kin! Each time he tries to land a blow, she nimbly flips up and over, out of harm's way. Finally he relents on his tactic and wises up to Vera-Kin's, interposing his lightsaber in her jump path and snapping a push into her to allow him some space.

Vera-Kin is fighting back!

-

Current Score:

Vera-Kin: 2

Rand: 3

Vera-Kin is attacker.

"Your teachings were wrong," Rand says, simply.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I think it's clear who the better duelist is..." Rianna says, looking down at Vash. She's going to call his lightsaber to her, deactivating it. He's out of the picture, but she's being cautious. "I'm not going to kill you, though. I would advise thinking about testifying against Rand once we leave Ord Coridari..."

With that, Rianna's going to run off down the tunnel that Rand and Vera-Kin had disappeared into!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:31 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It will be one round before Rianna joins in with Vera-Kin's duel with the dark being that started all of this... but once she does, Rand will be at a disadvantage.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:59 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Playing a Weak Agility, since I have nothing left...

Vera-Kin goes with the impact of Rand's Force Push, letting it take her instead of fighting against it. She uses the momentum to hit the wall of the crater with her feet, then rebounds off and comes straight at him with a flying slash for his midsection, aiming to cut his ribcage open.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:21 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Vera-Kin performs a vicious flip forward, displaying perhaps some of her physical athleticism from her younger years... but Rand sidesteps and parries the effort, so that her slash connects with his lightsaber and not much else. He takes advantage of this as she rolls to her feet, using the Force to knock her off-balance and press home his attack, holding her pinned with the point of his lightsaber...

...but he pauses as Rianna enters the chamber- a dark room with smooth stone walls, a slightly bowled floor with a small crater in the center.

"Ah, so you have defeated my disciples," Rand says. "That is just the beginning to your greatness, Rianna. I see it already..."

Last edited by REXXXX on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:33 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Shut up, Rand," Rianna says, looking around the strange chamber she had just entered. She quickly runs to Vera-Kin, her own lightsaber still out and ignited. "I'm not interested in listening to your poison..."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm sure I have a poison just right for you, Rianna," Rand says, keeping Vera-Kin pinned with his lightsaber, but turning to face you. "If you would just listen. But that is not something you were ever very good at, was it? Not according to poor old Myraline. A by-the-book, scholarly Knight stuck with an impulsive, violent student..."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:47 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I said, shut up," Rianna replies, interposing her lightsaber between Rand's and Vera-Kin. "What would you know? Myraline never would have told you anything. She could never stand you."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You are on the other side of the room from where Rand has Vera-Kin pinned.

"I did not need to be told directly," Rand says. "I was a Master, Rianna. I heard things. Do you know how often it was that Myraline doubted herself and her ability to train you? All too often, my dear. But it wasn't her failing... it was the Order's. They simply did not understand that you were not meant for Jedi training. You were meant for so much more."

Rand smirks, then looks at Vera-Kin.

"Shall I tell her more about you?" Rand says. "More about what you did after I fell to the Dark Side? After I stole that ancient tome of dreaded lore?"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 03:56 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin knows what Rand speaks of but dodges it. She is looking for a way to squeeze her way out of her compromising position, her lightsaber held aside but humming quietly in the darkness of the room.

"Whatever did you do with that old book, Rand?" Vera-Kin asks. "Was it worth snatching?"

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:01 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Not. Another. Word," Rianna hisses, crossing the room to where they are and trying very hard to control her emotions. "I don't want to hear it."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Ah, stay where you are until you hear me out, or Vera-Kin dies," Rand says. He presses the tip of his lightsaber lightly against her robes, causing a brief curl of smoke to wisp up and away. "Do you know what Vera-Kin's position is, within the Jedi Order?"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:05 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna stops in her tracks as he does this, glaring at him.

"What do you mean?"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:10 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"Not another word, Rand!" Vera-Kin says, echoing Rianna's previous command.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Silence, wench!" Rand hisses, poking you with his lightsaber again, causing a sharp burning sensation to occur on your chest. He withdraws, returning his gaze to Rianna.

"Rianna, my dear girl... Vera-Kin has no title since it is a secretive rank, but I have since deduced what it is she does. She started after I fell, her own personal failure. Well, that didn't sit right with her. She wanted to stop it from happening to others, and told the Council thusly... and together they came up with a position for her. The position to evaluate Padawans and Knights that were proving to show troublesome emotions or habits, and inform the Council whether or not said Padawan or Knight should be retracted from active duty or training or whatever until they were made stable again..."

Rand smiles widely, showing his sharp teeth.

"And that is why Vera-Kin is with you now. I am not the reason she is here. You are."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:18 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna goes pale at that, lowering her lightsaber.

"Is that true?" she asks Vera-Kin quietly. "You said that Myraline and the Council asked you along to help keep me safe from him."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:25 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Finding no advantage in lying to Rianna- and knowing that Rianna already knows some of the truth- Vera-Kin decides to come clean.

"I can explain, Rianna," Vera-Kin says. "They unofficially call it the Assessor. It is a position that is only issued with great reluctance, and I am only here to help you, Rianna. The Council was concerned. Interaction with Rand could have made you unstable... I was here to ensure that it didn't! My position requires me not to inform the Jedi in question."

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:25 AM