KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RETROSPECTION- Final Showdown (Broken)

RETROSPECTION- Final Showdown (Broken)
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"Sugar-coating the truth, are we, Master?" Rand says. "The Assessor is to objectively observe a target assigned to her by the Council and inform them whether or not they should be removed. As she says, the Assessor is issued with reluctance... meaning this is something they have been considering for some time, Rianna. Am I lying, Master? Go on, Rianna, sense if I decieve you..."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I wouldn't be able to sense if you were lying to me or not even if I tried, Rand," Rianna says, now refusing to look at Vera-Kin entirely, feeling absolutely miserable and overwhelmingly betrayed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:32 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"And you know why that is?" Rand asks. "Because the Jedi failed in your training. Come, Rianna..."

He offers an outstretched hand.

"Join me. I can teach you to embrace the traits that make you who you are and use them for power!"

He clenches the fist.

"All of your impulsiveness, all of your violence, everything the Jedi Order said was a negative aspect of your personality... you can cut loose. I can teach you how, Rianna. All you need to do... is kill Vera-Kin. You have killed dozens in your career as a Knight... what is one more? It will only hold significance because it will represent the day you choose to take control of your life and tread the dark path!"

He lowers his fist.

"Otherwise you can go on being broken."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"Don't you dare listen to him, Rianna," Vera-Kin says. "I am only assigned to help you, not to remove you from your service to the Republic and the Order. You are a different case, you must understand!"

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:41 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"No," Rianna says, with a very decisive tone, her voice getting louder with each sentence until she's nearly shouting. "I am not going with you, Rand. I do not want anything to do with you. I am not going to give up. And I am not broken!"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:44 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Hoping that Rand is sufficiently distracted by Rianna's yelling, Vera-Kin will use the Force to knock him backwards and away so that she can get to her feet and the duel can continue...

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:46 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Rand cackles as Rianna's yelling echoes along the tunnel and out into the mines.

"Yes, that's right, get angry!" Rand chuckles, "get- gah!"

With his investment in the conversation with Rianna, Rand is caught off-guard by the telekinetic shove and Vera-Kin is able to get clear of the Dark Jedi's blade. She scampers to a safe distance...

Choose your next six, ladies.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:49 AM
Peach
mordrem

Same as last - three each of Agility and Dexterity.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna has no in-between moves this time around, so she may or may not be pleased with her results...

Agility (Strong)
Agility (Strong)
Agility (Weak)
Dexterity (Weak)
Dexterity (Strong)
Dexterity (Weak)

Vera-Kin is riding the line between good and bad as well...

Strength (Weak)
Agility (Weak)
Agility (Strong)
Agility (Normal)
Dexterity (Weak)
Dexterity (Normal)

As Rianna has joined the duel, a point will be deducted from both scores to account for the change in situation. Additionally, Rand is going up against both Jedi at once! Not particularly designed for taking on multiple foes, Rand finds himself with a small penalty of -1 to his final score. However, he has a small lead on his opponents for the moment...

-

Current Score:

Vera-Kin/Rianna: 1

Rand: 3

As Vera-Kin was the one to push Rand, she is attacker.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:05 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin goes straight for aggressive swordplay, jumping after Rand and playing a Normal Dexterity, not wanting to be stuck in the rut that is Vera's high agility. She starts jabbing at Rand as he recovers from her push to press him and hopefully end him.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rand predicted that you would not want to be predictable, it seems. He plays a Strong Strength. Even though he must contend with the both of you and with Strength being his weak point- as it is Vera's- he manages to adopt a very strong guard, smacking your jabs away with full sweeps that skim the ground, sparking against smooth stone. He snaps his blade into yours with surprisingly strength and knocks you away...

-

Current Score:

Vera-Kin/Rianna: 1

Rand: 4

Match point. Rand is attacker.

With his old mentor out of the way, Rand takes the opportunity to go after the oncoming Rianna, preemptively stopping her assault by running straight for her with lightsaber raised high.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:24 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna raises her saber to catch his and push it to the side, while she sidesteps the other way. Strong Dexterity.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rand plays... a Strong Agility. Rianna beats him by a full three points as she sidesteps his attack, their blades flashing against each other from violent impact. She then whirls around to attack, putting Rand on the defensive as he recovers his position after his foolhardy charge...

-

Current Score:

Vera-Kin/Rianna: 2

Match point. Rianna is attacker.

Rand is not so chatty now.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:43 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna spins around, her saber flashing around her, before making a slashing attack towards his side. Strong Agility.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna makes a flanking effort on Rand... but he plays a Strong Dexterity. Uh oh.

When your slashing attack goes in, Rand catches your blade lightly with the tip of his own, then performs a forceful flourish that twists your lightsaber around and out of your grip. You still have your second lightsaber, but it doesn't matter; one side of your defense is left open. Rand runs you through the stomach with his lightsaber.

"Your unfocused emotions make you sloppy," Rand hisses, withdrawing his lightsaber.

The duel carries on without Rianna- Rand carries no penalty as Vera-Kin rushes in to attack him. Both sides lose a point to account for the change in circumstance.

-

Current Score:

Vera-Kin: 1

Rand is attacker.

Rand does not turn away from Rianna as the second Jedi comes in- he senses you well. Instead, he twirls his lightsaber and slides it under his armpit in a backwards stab, timing it so that it will spit you on his blade as you rush in...

Rianna- you have been stabbed. This is not good.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:25 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin leaps in, but anticipating Rand's attack, pushes her lightsaber out ahead of her so that when she lands, her lightsaber lands on his and forces it downward at an awkward angle, so that she can jump onto an unbalanced Rand and drag him to the ground.

Strong Agility!

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:28 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna stares at Rand momentarily in shock, before what just happened manages to register in her mind and her legs give out, causing her to fall to the ground. She tries to roll up part of her robe to hold against the wound even though she doesn't think it'll help much, and simply hopes that Vera-Kin will win this duel quickly...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Vera-Kin leaps in. Her blade lands as planned, smacking into Rand's lightsaber as she comes down. Her momentum pushes the lightsaber down, but Rand uses said momentum to spin himself about on one foot, maintaining the back-handed grip. He plays a Normal Dexterity... which trumps your move. He whirls around and, in one downward slash, leaves a rather nasty slash through your shoulder and removes a small-ish piece from your ear.

Vera-Kin stumbles and slumps sideways on the ground, her lightsaber falling out of her hand as her arm becomes useless...

We can return to the game thread.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 06:36 AM