KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Third Riddick Movie

Third Riddick Movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 07:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

The Official Synopsis for Riddick

Old Post May 8th, 2010 03:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kava_kava

riddickulous

Old Post May 10th, 2010 04:34 PM
kava_kava is currently offline Click here to Send kava_kava a Private Message Find more posts by kava_kava Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Re: The Official Synopsis for Riddick

quote: (post)

"Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction."

So I take it it's a prequel? "Riddickulous", indeed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 12th, 2010 08:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I can't wait.....I love Riddick! eek!

Old Post May 19th, 2010 05:02 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by the ninjak
I can't wait.....I love Riddick! eek!

You'll be waiting a long time, then.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 20th, 2010 05:04 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

I like the world and the character.

The second movie?

Not so much.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 06:24 PM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flying shadow

it sounds more like Pitch black, so it should be alright

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 10:50 AM
flying shadow is currently offline Click here to Send flying shadow a Private Message Find more posts by flying shadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

erm I'm halfway through the second one at the moment, I just cant get into it

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 09:07 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Pitch black was better less corny moments

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 08:00 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flying shadow

yeah Pitch black was legitimatly solid; chronicals had decent battle scenes, but i was not feelin' the story that much

hopefully this new one gets back to the roots of what made Pitch Black so good

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 03:18 PM
flying shadow is currently offline Click here to Send flying shadow a Private Message Find more posts by flying shadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Pitch Black was great, heads and shoulders over Chronicles.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 03:51 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused There's a riddick animated movie?

yeh its quite good actually, check out some torrent sites for it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 04:06 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyEli

Great news!

Thx.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 02:22 AM
CrazyEli is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEli a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luke1796

WOW - It's about time!!!

The Riddick films were all good, but a lot has to do with the character Riddick.

Any idea when it will come out? 2013?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2010 12:02 AM
luke1796 is currently offline Click here to Send luke1796 a Private Message Find more posts by luke1796 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dorramide7

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Well, to be fair, Vin had always planned on Riddick being a trilogy.

I'll look forward to this one as long as it continues the Riddick story from where, Chronicles left off. I do, however, hope that the movie is made with more practical effects than CGI. I think, Pitch Black is a great Sci-Fi flick and even though, Chronicles of Riddick turned out to be a, B movie it teetered on the cusp on quality and at times showed great potential. I certainly think the series deserves one more shot. I'm just not sure that there is a large enough audience out there for this to be a success.

He's also got Hannibal the conqueror coming which i see he's the director for it

wonder how that will turn out with him in the directors chair.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 04:26 AM
dorramide7 is currently offline Click here to Send dorramide7 a Private Message Find more posts by dorramide7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreAk10710

hes already filming it! as i heard on his FB page and Twitter. I hope its gona be good!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 02:41 PM
FreAk10710 is currently offline Click here to Send FreAk10710 a Private Message Find more posts by FreAk10710 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The thing is...Pitch Black was always ever meant to be a stand alone B-grade sci-fi flick. Diesel wasn't even the main star & still a relative unknown when he played the prisoner in transport.

It was a small fanbase after the release of Pitch Black that people wanted to know more about Riddick, his past exploits & future adventures.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 04:59 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo010
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthmaul1
WHAT'S the point? the 2nd movie sucked so will the 3rd

don't say like that....
who knows , maybe the 3rd movie is more better than 1st or event than 2nd movie.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 05:25 AM
neo010 is currently offline Click here to Send neo010 a Private Message Find more posts by neo010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Vin Diesel Teases Riddick Details

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 02:58 AM