KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Third Riddick Movie

Third Riddick Movie
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I met a guy once who looked just like Vin Diesel. Bald head 'n everything. I don't remember his name. I just remember him as Vin Diesel.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 04:20 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 07:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
New artwork

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/...9/news/?a=48354

If we get a Riddick with the powers of Lord Marshal. Then we have ass kickory.

A Furyan with Necromonger tech.....a potent mix.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 05:19 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction."

Still implies it's a prequel, as the Furyian race(barring Riddick and the Lord Marshal's blonde butt-boy) and planet Furyan were destroyed by the Lord Marshal sometime before Chronicles.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 05:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Robtard
"Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction."

Still implies it's a prequel, as the Furyian race(barring Riddick and the Lord Marshal's blonde butt-boy) and planet Furyan were destroyed by the Lord Marshal sometime before Chronicles.

Sounds like Dragonball Z.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 06:24 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by the ninjak
Sounds like Dragonball Z.

Except Riddick > Goku

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 06:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Son of a... I hope this gets settled out soon... (but I thought they were still casting.. not shooting?)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...tuck-In-Shadows

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index...of_riddick_sequ

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 11:08 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

F*#k me sideways!! Someone PLEASE say it ain't so!!!! no

This is worse than if it had never gotten off the ground at all.. no

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 01:06 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

New Riddick Sequel Back On

The troubled sequel is back on after the production was halted over money issues last month.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/...E/news/?a=50355

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 06:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Oh thank Buddha, Allah, God, and Krishna.

Thanks for the link, dude. I was gonna sh!t a brick.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 12:49 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

(Oh, thank Jebus as well. I can't believe I forgot Jebus!)

Okay, so This Link says that Katee Sackhoff (some chick from Battlestar Galactica) might be in it..

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 09:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Kazenji
New Riddick Sequel Back On

The troubled sequel is back on after the production was halted over money issues last month.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/...E/news/?a=50355

Thank Fry's stabbed back! Was gonna say.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 12:24 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Oh you! mad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 03:04 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

laughing out loud

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 04:28 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

You all shouldn't feed the trolls.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 04:43 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

If you check out Vin's facebook page, it looks like he's training for the part. Which seems like it would make sense if they do indeed plan on starting filming Dec. 28th...

Attachment: vin training.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 10:04 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Looks my some David Twohy approved concept art that Vin posted on Facebook...

Attachment: doggy.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 04:59 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

This film was supposed to resume filming today.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 11:02 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Thank Jeebus!

I actually enjoyed Chronicles for what it was. It was a huge leap in what we expected from the character Riddick but it is still epic.

I'm hoping this film will be enjoyable.
Originally posted by the ninjak
I can't wait.....I love Riddick! eek!
Originally posted by roughrider
You'll be waiting a long time, then.

It's happenin!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 02:40 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

You wanna whack each other off?? I'm so excited!!! eek! laughing

awkward.. confused

Old Post Dec 29th, 2011 02:47 AM