KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » John Creasy

John Creasy
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

John Creasy

(please log in to view the image)
Denzel Washington as John W. Creasy.

A man can be an artist...in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Rayburn couldn't have said it better.

Prior to his gig as a bodyguard to nine-year-old Lupita 'Pita' Ramos, John W. Creasy really didn't give a flying f-ck about living. The former C.I.A. operative had taken up the bottle, having become disillusioned with his life.

That is, until he accepted the job working for Mexican businessman Samuel Ramos to protect his daughter, following a string of kidnappings around Mexico City, targeting the children of rich people and holding them for ransom.

It is during his tenure as Pita's bodyguard that Creasy begins to break out of his shell.

Then she gets kidnapped and he gets shot for his troubles.

As expected, Creasy gets super King Kong-omega-pissed and decides to wreck Mexico City in search of the girl who showed him that life was worth living.

And boy, does he ever.

Those 16 years as a C.I.A. agent sure come in handy. From the kidnappers themselves to the crooked police chief, Creasy leaves no stone unturned, not to mention the property damage he left in his wake. He even discovers that Ramos himself orchestrated the kidnapping in an attempt to get the insurance cash.

In the end, Creasy finds Pita, but as a result of numerous gunshot injuries, he dies as a result of his wounds. But he went knowing that Pita would be safe.

You gotta give mad respect to Creasy.

Trivia: Harrison Gregson-Williams did the music for the movie. He is best known as the guy who did the music for the Metal Gear Solid series.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 05:58 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, you just ruined the movie for those of us who have never seen it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 08:04 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, you just ruined the movie for those of us who have never seen it.

Funny. I thought everyone had seen it. It came out about 5 years ago. If I wrecked it for you, my bad.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 03:04 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No worries, I'm sure most have seen it, not me though.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 09:03 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No worries, I'm sure most have seen it, not me though.

Good film....Very good film as it happens...You should watch it soon.

The egg bomb is...genius.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 09:49 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll have Rob send me a copy.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 09:52 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by jaden101
Good film....Very good film as it happens...You should watch it soon.

The egg bomb is...genius.

So true. The most gangsta moment aside from that is when he's just strolling down the streets, blasting at the police chief and his henchmen, cold as he can be. Why else would I chose that picture.

Also, the movie itself is a remake.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 01:35 AM