KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku vs Corran Horn

Dooku vs Corran Horn
Started by: MasterAshenVor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Dooku vs Corran Horn

Who wins this fight?

Dooku is a force master and a saber master as well, he is also at his Episode II Age and power level.

Corran Horn is his Legacy of the force era age (Caedus era) and has his Force Powers and Saber Skill.

Location - Yavin IV Temple Summit - It's a bright sunny day.

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 09:52 PM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

This is interesting. Some consider Dooku to be equal to Windu. This is absurd. While Dooku is good, i do not believe he is on the same par as Windu, if anyone is. That being said, Dooku is still no pushover. Having trained Grievous, Ventress and Vosa, all well accomplished duelists, i would have to give it to dooku.

I like Corran more as a character, but i don't see him up to dooku's level as far as a good duel.He could project a very vivid image into Dooku's mind, much like in I, Jedi, but thats the only way i see it going down

"You do this, Sam, and its all about you, the great Sam Gerard." "Yes I am." "And you always have to win." "Yes I do."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Maester_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Maester_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Dooku wins.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 12:56 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Dooku

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
This is interesting. Some consider Dooku to be equal to Windu. This is absurd. While Dooku is good, i do not believe he is on the same par as Windu, if anyone is. That being said, Dooku is still no pushover. Having trained Grievous, Ventress and Vosa, all well accomplished duelists, i would have to give it to dooku.

I like Corran more as a character, but i don't see him up to dooku's level as far as a good duel.He could project a very vivid image into Dooku's mind, much like in I, Jedi, but thats the only way i see it going down
but dooku was pwned hardcore by obi wan and anakin :<

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 08:39 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by overlord
Ahh but now, do you think Horn could beat Anakin and Kenobi if they were put in the same Situation Dooku was, [Yoda]Hmmm?[/Yoda]

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 08:40 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

nope big grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 08:49 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by overlord
nope big grin
Then Dooku>Horn wink

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 09:22 AM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

okay, thanks friend =)

for enlightenment =)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 01:03 PM
Eminence
Boss

mattatom
Ahh but now, do you think Horn could beat Anakin and Kenobi if they were put in the same Situation Dooku was, [Yoda]Hmmm?[/Yoda]
quote:
overlord
quote:
mattatom
Then Dooku>Horn wink
no expression

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

You missed out a couple of posts Faunus and the unspoken inclination is Corran would do worse against those too than Dooku did.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 06:03 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

whose corran horn? (someone wiki him for me plulz =(

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 06:09 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
whose corran horn? (someone wiki him for me plulz =(
Mr.Horn

Like all Halcyon Jedi, Horn lacked significant telekinetic abilities, and it took great strain to make a stone so much as wobble. He made up for them with a powerful affinity for mind tricks, implanting thoughts, sensations, and images in others, and a great skill in the absorption of energy, also Halcyon traits. When absorbing energy—electric, heat, Force, and otherwise—Horn was able to redirect it into telekinetic feats, but it took such an infusion of power to do so.[8]

Horn was quite skilled with a lightsaber, and many Jedi students regarded him as an elite combatant.

Basically all Saber no Force in combat smile

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 06:24 PM
truejedi

he beat Tsvang Lah though.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 06:41 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

oooooh

isnt he that guy who absorbed a lightsaber? and isnt he in that one book where the author kept saying some shit like "sphere of responsibility"?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 06:56 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Dooku's Force attacks shouldn't be difficult for Corran to defend against. Saber on saber? Well, Corran has far more experience in melee combat (probably in combat in general). Dooku definitely has the edge in training though. Tough call, but I'm thinking Corran probably takes this.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

I support the theory that Horn would take it. however he has shown no defense for TK blasts and all he has going for him is he is very skilled with a Saber. He did beat Tsvang Lah, and was a proficient student. comes from good stock, but dooku loves to throw force combo's in when he fights. Corran doesn't really have a defense for this....

"You do this, Sam, and its all about you, the great Sam Gerard." "Yes I am." "And you always have to win." "Yes I do."

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Maester_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Maester_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

He's from the X-wing series of books and had a solo star appearance in Michael A Stackpole's I, Jedi. Also in various NJO series books

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 11:58 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

He's capable of defending himself from Force attacks, he just can't use them under his own power.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 12:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth_Glentract
Dooku's Force attacks shouldn't be difficult for Corran to defend against. Saber on saber? Well, Corran has far more experience in melee combat (probably in combat in general). Dooku definitely has the edge in training though. Tough call, but I'm thinking Corran probably takes this.

?

I cannot yet lend my support to this conclusion, as Dooku is established as being one of the very best evar. Plz win me over, Glentract.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote