KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Demon (Doom)

The Demon (Doom)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Demon (Doom)

Respect the demon nicknamed pinky

(please log in to view the image)

Very dangerous when theres a group of them the invisible are even more of a pain especally when walking around in the parts of the level that are in the dark

Has'nt got any ranged attacks but are very quick

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 08:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Respect to the pig-like demons! They look even weirder when fighting other monsters don't they?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 04:34 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Is his name actually Pinky? Lol, that's what I have always called him.
I love to beat them down with my bare hands.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 06:38 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Re: The Demon (Doom)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Respect the demon nicknamed pinky

Dude, I thought that the demons with the wheels for feet in Doom 3 were the ones named Pinky. Oh well. I just call them the Bulldog Demons. But to each their own.

My weapon of choice aside from the normal Shotgun and the Super Shotgun is the Chainsaw. There's nothing more satisfying than doing your best Bruce Campbell impression and go Evil Dead on these bastards. Punching them out in a roid rage is a close second.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 04:54 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: Re: The Demon (Doom)

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Is his name actually Pinky?

well it was the nickname they gave the enemy

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Dude, I thought that the demons with the wheels for feet in Doom 3 were the ones named Pinky. Oh well. I just call them the Bulldog Demons. But to each their own.

Nope it was the original Doom its a well known fact

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 06:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

I always called them Bull Demons because Doom 64 was the first Doom game I played and the manual called them that. I guess it was to fit the darker tone of the game.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 02:32 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote