KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Rebuliding society...

Rebuliding society...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Rebuliding society...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Let's say the world ends as we know it, for whatever reason. War, whatever. All governments have crumbled, all armies are no more, there is no electricity, no running water, basically there is no order.

The Joker (The Dark Knight version): There will be no order. Anarchy and chaos will take over. You can do what you want, when you want.

Tyler Durden: Pretty much the same as the Joker, except there will be a chain of command, and all decisions will be made during a session of Fight Club. No voting, no Congress, no bullshit.

Robert Neville: He can potentially restore things to the way they once were.

Darth Sidious: He will be a dictator, ruling with an iron fist. He's a ****ing Sith lord, FFS.

Who would you choose to follow?

Jokah fo me!

He would make this a happier place.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:11 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The more I think about it, I'd probably follow Neville.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:06 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

I'd go with Durden.

Howdy!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:11 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Id go with neville. But durden would be cool as well.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:32 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

None of the above.

I'd follow me along with everyone else following me. no expression

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 04:15 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'd fail.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 06:19 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

You'd fail.

I'd succeed as I am waaaaay more mentally stable than Nevilile and I certainly know WAAAAAY more about politics and civility than Neville as those things seemed to be non-existant in Neville.

I'm not even close to having to deal with as large of an empire as The Empire and I'm not even remotely close to being power hungry and evil...which WOULD lead to an over-throw or some sort of enemies. I'd actually be kind and share the power.

I'm not as nihilistic as Durden and I'm not even remotely close to being as crazy. I'd also realize, unlike Durden, that all of the debt records would not be in a physical form in a building I could blow up: I'd realize that they are stored, electronically, and backed up in secure off-site locations. (Meaning, I'd realize that it'd be a massive waste of time to blow up buildings to try and get rid of debt records.) On top of this, I wouldn't only attract violent, bored, men: i'd be everyone.

The Joker...I don't have to say anything on this one.

See, I'm a better choice than all of them....even though I'm not that great of a choice. big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 07:12 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd succeed as I am waaaaay more mentally stable than Nevilile and I certainly know WAAAAAY more about politics and civility than Neville as those things seemed to be non-existant in Neville.

I'm not even close to having to deal with as large of an empire as The Empire and I'm not even remotely close to being power hungry and evil...which WOULD lead to an over-throw or some sort of enemies. I'd actually be kind and share the power.

I'm not as nihilistic as Durden and I'm not even remotely close to being as crazy. I'd also realize, unlike Durden, that all of the debt records would not be in a physical form in a building I could blow up: I'd realize that they are stored, electronically, and backed up in secure off-site locations. (Meaning, I'd realize that it'd be a massive waste of time to blow up buildings to try and get rid of debt records.) On top of this, I wouldn't only attract violent, bored, men: i'd be everyone.

The Joker...I don't have to say anything on this one.

See, I'm a better choice than all of them....even though I'm not that great of a choice. big grin
Actually, you don't know how you'd react if you were in neville's shoes. You might be sane, you might be like him, you might be even worse. big grin

You'd spend all your time talking about pewp and bewbz, and who'd win between Gambit and Daredevil.

I'd follow you, but most others would tell you GTFO NOOB.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 07:30 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

We'd eat DDM

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 09:06 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Actually, you don't know how you'd react if you were in neville's shoes. You might be sane, you might be like him, you might be even worse. big grin

I do know how I would react: if I ended up in Neville's exact sitation, I would have saved the world very shortly after the outbreak.

no expression

And if I couldn't, I wouldn't have gone insane, at all, cause I would be in a lab protected/run by the government with many other people because I would have half a brain to ensure a perfect contingency plan. It's not like it happened over night. It's juts unrealistic writing. smile

You'd spend all your time talking about pewp and bewbz, and who'd win between Gambit and Daredevil.

I'd follow you, but most others would tell you GTFO NOOB.

No I wouldn't: I'd alter the virus to save only hot women (only affecting the current Gen, but not subsequent gens). Then, I'd end up being the last man alive. I'd have to make babies with lots of hot women to save all of humanity. It'd be Adam and Eves....and Eves and Eves and Eves. lulz.

Neville is pretty dumb if, even in the future where they can genetically engineer a virus from the ground up, he couldn't isolate an allele and replicate it with a similar viral manipulation that caused it. In other words, I'm not made of PIS. no expression

Originally posted by Mairuzu
We'd eat DDM

It'd take everyone a long time to eat my cock and balls.

Cause they are huge. N'stuf. no expression

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 09:06 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

My vote goes for Mao Zedong.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 09:56 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

It'd take everyone a long time to eat my cock and balls.

Cause they are huge. N'stuf. no expression
No, it'd take a long time because people choke on small bones....... big grin

And Neville is many times smarter than you yes

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 10:13 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

I'd bring fascism back, the only true way the world has to work.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:34 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neville.

Anyone saying "anarchy" is just being childish. I'm not sure where this immature fascination with violence and fighting comes from.

Anarchy doesn't work, has never worked and will never work.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 02:24 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rader
Person

IDK so long as whoever reinvented writing made writing about sparkly vampires illegal.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 05:30 PM
rader is currently offline Click here to Send rader a Private Message Find more posts by rader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Neville.

Anyone saying "anarchy" is just being childish. I'm not sure where this immature fascination with violence and fighting comes from.

Anarchy doesn't work, has never worked and will never work.

-AC
Playstation.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 05:39 AM