KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » What would you do?

What would you do?
Started by: Dark_Queen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark_Queen
Mistress of Evil

What would you do?

lol,i just thought of something fun....

what if you came across the One Ring???what would you do??would you destroy it?????????

i probably would become a powerful Dark Queen...cool!!!!! evil face i think the Ring would eventually get to me and i'd go mad!!lol

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 12:27 PM
Dark_Queen is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Queen a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Queen
Mistress of Evil

Re: What would you do?

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Queen
lol,i just thought of something fun....

what if you came across the One Ring???what would you do??would you destroy it?????????

i probably would become a powerful Dark Queen...cool!!!!! evil face i think the Ring would eventually get to me and i'd go mad!!lol

[QUOTE]your kskh[QUOTE]

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 12:37 PM
Dark_Queen is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Queen a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err... I would probably use it to spy on people...

Hey, I am only human!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 12:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Queen
Mistress of Evil

sorry!!!!!! just ignore the post above.i was mucking around and accidently quoted myself lol.i can't erase it... embarrasment

mmmm..precious..we wants it!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 12:41 PM
Dexx
wingless

first of all, i must assume i'd know it's the one ring. After that..i'd get as far from it as possible.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 02:18 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glorfindel

Many possibilitys here
I could take it to the pawn brokers and get some cash then go back and see the film again.
is it 24 carrot gold do you think?
smokin'

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 06:19 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

i guess ill do something fun with, mess with ppls head, and then ill throw it away.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 02:36 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

more like it throwing you

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 06:08 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

use it as a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: penis ringlaughing out loud Happy Dance

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 03:17 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arien

destroy it. c'mon- its an adventure. a chance to get out and show everyone else that you're strong enough to resist the biggest evil ever created.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 04:24 PM
Arien is currently offline Click here to Send Arien a Private Message Find more posts by Arien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

risking to become gollum, or isildur, or boromir (less though)...

i'd keep my existance as low profile as i could. there never is any purpose in fame. so yeah...i'd get as far as i could.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 08:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

First, I would use its power to determine the location of female changing rooms the world over...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 09:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

u have girls lockerrooms over there...somehow i doubt the location is the problem, but the accessbig grin

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 09:12 PM
Dark_Queen
Mistress of Evil

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
First, I would use its power to determine the location of female changing rooms the world over...

come on!get serious! since when has anything stopped you from walking in and perving anyway??? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 07:28 AM
Dark_Queen
Mistress of Evil

typical boys.....

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 07:36 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I would lay vast odds that any man in this world who has the power of invisibility would use it to spy on females changing at some point. Add to which the vast, corrupting power of the Ring... that's all Sauron was, you know, a typical guy... well, typical Maia, same thing.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 12:09 PM
Virus610

Im a guy and i owuld do nothing of that pathetic human nature... if i had the chance id
A) gather all of my friends (all one of them) and go find mordor and kill myself trying to destroy it

or

B) slip the ring on someone i wanna kill while they are asleep therefor resulting in the loss of control as they sleep

or

C) come up with some other stupid idea

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 05:22 AM
Virus610 is currently offline Click here to Send Virus610 a Private Message Find more posts by Virus610 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i doubt one will simply 'loose controll' if u slip the ring on his finger while he sleeps.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 05:48 AM
Dark_Queen
Mistress of Evil

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I would lay vast odds that any man in this world who has the power of invisibility would use it to spy on females changing at some point.

lol,but wouldn't you have more important things to do,like destroy the whole world and torture people etc

take virus610's suggestion for example..that's what i would do..or something similar

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 06:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, I rather think it would start with small things. Start with changing rooms, couple of years later move onto the world.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 12:26 PM