KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » My Roommate Is A Vampire!:: Sign In

My Roommate Is A Vampire!:: Sign In
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

My Roommate Is A Vampire!:: Sign In

My Roommate Is A Vampire!
I have, needless to say, come into an endless amount of money.

In my over joyment, I bought myself a large house outside of the city of Tokyo.

It is on a large piece of land, and there is nothing but open field for miles.

I find the house to be to big for just one or two people and, not wanting to go through the paper work of selling it, have decided to stay in the house, but do not wish to be alone, its creepy by one’s self.

I seek a number of roommates to live with me in these walls, all of whom will have there own private quarters with built in bathrooms.

There will be no rent to pay, the money is yours to spend on what you wish, food, pets, etc.

Animals are aloud, smoking if you wish, hydro is provided and all paid for by yours truly, so it is basically a free place to live.

Rooms are good size, kitchen is massive.

Living room is also massive, all in all the place is big and I do not want to live in it alone so please if you are at all interested come and live with me, something tells me we will all get along just fine. Discretional pictures are provided below.

No need to call ahead, No need to Phone a head, pack right up and common by, I will have your key waiting, and if it turns out I don’t like you, well ill just kick you out ^_^.

1 kitchen

More then 100 rooms, most of witch have built in bathrooms.

Yard:

Front gate: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/nanzenji_sanmon.jpg

Front entrance: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/to..._rain_left.jpg

Frontal shot: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/ki...do_skyline.jpg

Back yard garden: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/by...all_sakura.jpg , http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/kiyomizu_pond.jpg

Courtyard/training grounds/playing field: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/to...akura_rain.jpg

Side: http://www.taleofgenji.org/images/kiyomizu_pagoda.jpg

Kitchen:

http://img.hgtv.com/HGTV/2007/11/16/...-french_lg.jpg

http://img.hgtv.com/HGTV/2007/11/28/...french2_lg.jpg

1. I am the only vampire, sorry.
2. You are all just normal human beings, nothing special like powers or anything (so far I might change my mind we will see)
3. No godmoding, I know that goes for me more but still just so you all know.
4. The place is suppose to be massive, I Would Love To See Some Creative Rooms In This Rp. Decorate Your Rooms How You Like.
5. I do not mind if anyone wishes to go on with some romance, as a matter a fact that would be cool, but please try to keep more then just the two of you, ( You and your lover) involved in your posts unless otherwise able.
6. In relation to what I said in 8, please trey not to drift off, try and keep as many people involved in your posts as you can, and if you do manage to drift off to your own small side story please try to bring it back into the main one ASAP.

My Roommate Is A Vampire!
1. Striding Cloud
2. Cherrywild
3. Hitosu Moriko
4. charmaine
5. Matr0shka
6. Cammii
7. MadMel

Character sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

My Sheet:

Name: Ashetaka

Appearance: http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...g?t=1262766690

Personality: Very laid back, but can also be very hyperactive. He is never afraid to speak his mind or try new things, he is always seen in a good mood, but if he is ever found in a bad mood it is one you do not wish to be around. He loves his friends and treats everyone with respect, and does not much like violence or fighting, even though he is quite the little fighter.

Bio: he came into an endless amount of money one day and made his way to Tokyo Japan were he bought himself a house, the house being bigger then he had first thought, he put out fliers all over Tokyo in hopes that people would come to live in the large house with him. But little do they know of his little secret.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:44 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

i shall post my char by tonight but woot glad its up big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 08:52 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Name: jason vex

Appearance: eh.....ill put this up later

Personality: mysterious and serious - acts as though he did something terrible and wants to forget..

Bio: showed up to the mansion unexpectedly, scarred all over his back, both arms broken, bruised all over and near dead...for some mysterious reason, his scars were inspected and then he was let in without question..when jason woke up he was mostly healed, though his scars never seem to fade..

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 07:33 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Come on guys signn in sad

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 07:08 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I'm here, sorry i was going to put my sheet in last night but i got side tracked.Do you mind if i have two charters

Name:
Cammii

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Personality:
Cammii's Personality swings , she is very calm and nice very well kept togather. She has respect shown to others if they show respect back.But she has a spark in her , she could show wild sides at moments.For the most part if people dont cross her she is friendly.

Bio:
Cammii lived with two parents her whole life, As a single child out on a farm at the age of eighteen she had left the place she called home, to leave and exsplor the world.For two years she has have been seeing things she's never had.Being kept out in the country ,land as far as the eye can see.She has grown up with respect to treat others well, to trust others but now that she is out there she can see differnt. Trusting people is always not the smartest idea.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:01 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

My Sheet:

Name: Keitaro Onsen

Appearance: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~flam/anime/...ou_tenge_06.jpg

Personality: Doesn't to let his emotions control him, he stands on the far side of rationality. He loves to take risks in life, however, for he thinks that it's during those moments that a person grows most.
An intellectual, he doesn't believe in magic and is most comfortable with down-to-earth things. Very charismatic, he knows how to inspire people and surround himself with the right kind.
Not a sportive guy, however he is an adept of shorin ruy, kyokushin, iaido and kendo.

Bio: Leaving his parent's house last year, he has been very successful in the corporate world, enough for him to consider taking a break to rethink about his life and how he wants to spend it. He hears about the mansion and decides to go and take a look. Maybe this is the place he needs to spend some quiet time and regroup...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:23 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Neena Mishi

Appearance: later

Bio: At a young age, Neena had an accident. Her and her father were playing in their familys gym. Her fathers kendo sword broke and slashed her eyes. Her father took the accident harder than she did, and later hung himself. Neenas mother and older sister silently blamed her for dads death. Shunned, Neena drifted away from her family. Her best friend took her in when she was 13. Neena bounced back and has been living happily since. But now it's time for her to make a name for herself.

Personality: Neena is a bubbly woman. She's an artist, using her other sences to 'see' her work. She sees her world through Auras and colors. Though she is still in the dark, she can find her way through a crowded city. It's like if you stare into a bright light, than close your eyes. Thats how she sees. It's hard to make this woman sad. But it's easy to piss her off.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:48 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

yah go ahead cammi u can have to chars .

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:36 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Hitosu Moriko

Age 29

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Bio: A genius who graduted high school at sixteen refuge to tokyo 10 yrs ago he recovered from a coma 3 yrs ago when he was 26 from a horrible accident getting to tokyo when his body was found he was comatose and during the second year he awoken for the next year he was in therapy now he needs a place to stay

Personality: He's a brash person he always sets his mind at something and always try to help someone very smart and perseptive as well

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 05:12 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:09 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Irvine Grunvel

Appearance:

Personality: The greatest person you could ever meet. Or the worst person you could have as a enemy. All your decision, Irvine is a newly graduated psychologist. He has come across a place to stay and is ready to take hold of his new opertunities

Bio: Irvine was raised by strict parents. Was'nt until he graduated high school were he got let off the ball and chain. He put his full potential into being a Psychologist. He graduated 7 years later with his degree and set off to see more in the world. He landed here.

Attachment: irvine2.jpg
This has been downloaded 153 time(s).

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 11:55 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 01:18 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

when will this start up ?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 02:04 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Name: Tom Kelsey
Appearance: Shaggy Brown Hair. Calm Blue eyes. Pale. White Teeth (I'm flattering myself! big grin)
Personality: Laid back. Humorous. Sensitive.
Bio: Just out of college, Tom decided to tour the world. Unfortunately, he didn't plan out the trip very well financially and ended up stuck in Tokyo. He worked as a short order cook for a spell and is basically just trying to make ends meet. He is too embarassed to contact is family. This offer is truly a lifesaver to him (OR IS IT???!)

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 03:02 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matr0shka
when will this start up ?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 10:20 PM
Striding Cloud

Relax. I'll either start it up tomorrow or Saturday okay...

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 10:36 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

No rush hun (: When your good and ready.Btw ill be posting my other CS soon.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 12:50 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

we're just excited.

This has real potential to be a good rp.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 01:01 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Yeah, its shaping up to be good. Who doesn't love vampires, and who doesn't love japan?

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 01:12 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

NO YOUR AWSOME VRAYO ! big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 01:16 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matr0shka
NO YOUR AWSOME VRAYO ! big grin
NO YOU! stick out tongue

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 01:17 AM