KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » My Roommate Is A Vampire!:: Sign In

My Roommate Is A Vampire!:: Sign In
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I think I was more intelligent than emoboy when I was seven...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:51 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Vlad your back ! hell yah man !

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 09:30 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Hey bro how you been?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:55 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name:Hunter Abari
Appearance: sleeveless striped hoodie, baggy cargo pants
Personality: never serious, can make friends easily, loves to try to tlk to females, fun to be around
Bio: l8r im sleepy*yawn*

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:30 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Name: Slade Covee
Appearance:(please log in to view the image) about 6 feet, give or take.

Personality: Carefree.Very aware of harsh reality. Kind, but afraid people will stab him in the back if he gets to close. Not a goodie-two shoes but has a good sense of justice. Hard working and responsible to a tolerable degree. Not used to genuine kindness or friendship.

Bio: Parents passed away when he was young. Lived with an abusive foster parent in America. Left home when he was about 15. Began tracking around the globe learning how to survive on the streets. Sometimes going days without shelter or nourishment. Became extremely resourceful in more than a couple of ways. Well versed in street fighting haven brawled with his fair share of criminals and just general thugs. Stowaway on a freighter that was scheduled to make a round the world trip, he was discovered as the ship pulled into the Tokyo harbor and was immediately dealt with. Wandering aimlessly through the city he came across one of the fliers and thought it to good to be true.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 05:38 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I wonder if this will open. I saw SC on last night.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:51 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

I don't know I hope so. It's got real potential this has which is why I posted a sheet. most people have gone to Roleplayer Guild now it's like kmc but it's for roleplaying you don't need approval for threads there, But on here roleplayers get there threads approved they should see it through or at least make the IC. Another cause of the problems I think is that people say in the idea thread I'm in yet don't post their sheets so the owner of the thread gives up thinking I'm wasting my time etc Idk to be honest It's not happened in this case with this thread people are for this rp maybe Striding Cloud is busy who knows.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:18 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Hey bro how you been?
Very well sir, you out of medical school yet big grin ?

Btw yah maybe he can get somone to just open it for him ?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 12:08 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

How long are we going to wait for this roll play ?

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 05:16 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by TxG
most people have gone to Roleplayer Guild now it's like kmc but it's for roleplaying

.....really? wink
i might consider joining then stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 02:18 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

this rp isnt going up....

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 06:59 PM
Cammii

Originally posted by Matr0shka
this rp isnt going up....

We know "/

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 07:28 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

*sigh* >.>

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:58 PM
Cammii

Can't someone open this rp?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 06:02 PM
DangerousBeauty

ill pm

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 06:03 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

People who can't get on very much should not start role plays. Just my opinion.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:27 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Agreed. It's understandable if their has been an emergency or something along those lines, but when you post a thread you should be committed to it whether that be the evolution of the story or the destruction. But if it is something serious we completely understand.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:57 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venomanzer
Restricted

Account Restricted

your roommate is GAY

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 06:20 PM
Venomanzer is currently offline Click here to Send Venomanzer a Private Message Find more posts by Venomanzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Leytenánt Book
People who can't get on very much should not start role plays. Just my opinion.
Perhaps something gave up. At least give him a chance to explain himself when he comes back, if he ever does come back. I remember him from a couple of years ago and he was a pretty good rp'er. I'm certain that he wouldn't just ditch an rp.

I got everything!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 08:52 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I don't think so. I've seen him on many times before. He comes into unhosted for a couple seconds than dissapears.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 09:40 PM