KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Worlds At War

Worlds At War
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trolls-magee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Peach on Mar 9th, 2010 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 01:57 AM
Trolls-magee is currently offline Click here to Send Trolls-magee a Private Message Find more posts by Trolls-magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolls-magee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 01:57 AM
Trolls-magee is currently offline Click here to Send Trolls-magee a Private Message Find more posts by Trolls-magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

wrong thread for this problem go to the off-topic thread

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:03 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CHODEMEISTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:09 AM
CHODEMEISTER is currently offline Click here to Send CHODEMEISTER a Private Message Find more posts by CHODEMEISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

chodesmeister we all kno ur trollsmagee u doink. u have a mental problem

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:15 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Well, Your beyond reasoning at this point I suppose. I just can't understand why you have so much fun doing this. Everyone is different I guess. Making falsified tales about depression is not very original by the way. Some people actually do suffer such accounts. If you really are depressed and this is how you act out then I suggest you find the root of your depression and try to better. Were just innocent people trying to enjoy some creative banter. We never did anything to you. Please stop. It makes you some much of a lesser person to incessantly nag on us when we cant do anything but ask you to stop.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:20 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

How dare you Emoboy you have no right to say that i have dealt with crap more then you can ever understand but im not a victim i look learn and live i have friends that really see the value in me as a person and i live for them and myself you have no right to continue what you said you think the world revolves around you please everyone here probably has had tougher than you so i cut off what i said right now

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:21 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolls-magee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:30 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

sure? So you coincidently had to write this on my thread instead of the Off-Topic thread you know your not very bright most new people start in the off-topics just like the other "Lost Accounts"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:32 AM
bloggernerd2010
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wii Games

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:47 AM
bloggernerd2010 is currently offline Click here to Send bloggernerd2010 a Private Message Find more posts by bloggernerd2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CHODEMEISTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:51 AM
CHODEMEISTER is currently offline Click here to Send CHODEMEISTER a Private Message Find more posts by CHODEMEISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaRdCoReRp
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:59 AM
HaRdCoReRp is currently offline Click here to Send HaRdCoReRp a Private Message Find more posts by HaRdCoReRp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chewcocka
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:00 AM
Chewcocka is currently offline Click here to Send Chewcocka a Private Message Find more posts by Chewcocka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

DO YOU MIND WRITE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:02 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

thank you peach

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:03 AM
Peach
mordrem

Guys, simply report and ignore the socks.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

we've been doing that I have been reporting these multiple accounts to Ush

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

Just hit the report button, and more importantly, do not interact with them at all. It'll be taken care of.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:05 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

thanks

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:09 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

(Reported)

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:18 AM