KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm sure," Emso says. "I'm not totally helpless. I feared Farl, but there was a reason I was sold to him. I not the greatest shot, but I am no slacker with a blaster..."

-

"Marl was released from a Chandrilan penitentiary a few years ago," Jane says. "He was intended to remain on probation and report his location, but he has not kept up with it. Last we heard, he was on Nar Shaddaa."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"That should be an interesting encounter" says Vlad.

"I will pay him a visit to see what he can tell us about Farl's corrupt operations. He may have very important information concerning that."

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:52 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Indeed. May the Force be with you, my son."

Jane hugs you again and sends you on your way.

How does Vlad feel about meeting with the man who enslaved him?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

No outright anger or thirst for vengeance, but rather a distaste that he has for all slavers. Vlad will also wan to make sure that Marl didn't start any new slaving operations...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:08 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Only one way to find out! Your visit will have to be paid after meeting up with Wentar on Coruscant, of course.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:10 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well then, off to Coruscant!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 10:14 PM
Craft
CTE

"Alright, go pack what ever you think you'll need," Wentar says. "We head to Coruscant within the hour."

Onward to Galactic City!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 01:41 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

As Vlad enters Chandrila's atmosphere to link up with his Fighter's hyperspace ring, so does Wentar return to the Tower of Farl to retake the Free Flier on Triskatan. Vlad leaves behind his world of warm breezes and calm life as Wentar departs from the green sand dunes and red skies and white towers.

You arrive on Coruscant shortly after, as neither world is far from it. Wentar actually forgot to ask which starport Viriont the Assassin had landed at, so must radio back to Triskatan before he lands. With that done, he and Vlad both set their vessels down near the Blackstar in a dingy parking lot in the lower levels.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 06:52 AM
Craft
CTE

(*Facepalm* Yay! Stupid me!)

Wentar disembarks the Free Flier, eying the lower levels with a little distaste, the last time he was this far down it didn't end so well.

Wentar will wave Vlad over as he approaches the Blackstar. "Vlad! Good to see that you made it," he says, offering his hand. "I suppose we should get straight to business, yes?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 07:18 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad bows his head and grasps Wentar's hand in sign of comradery.

"It is good to see you here safe as well." replies Vlad. "Don't like it here down in the lower levels. I'm afraid I've seen much worst, however."

"I have a lead which could prove to be useful. My father dug up all that evidence of corruption on Farl after consulting with a slaver who was caught. The slaver, named Marl Ademiro. The same slaver who I was taken from when he was caught. He got out a few years ago, and perhaps we can pay him a visit. Maybe he was part of Farl's operations back in the day before he got caught, or perhaps he knows someone who was."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 09:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

While you two chatter, a quick description of the Blackstar:

It is a rectangular craft, thin and flat, with the narrow cockpit perched atop the ship. The black panels on the outside of the craft are actually meant to reflect sensors- a stealth ship. It sports a set of long narrow wings that run the length of the ship, close to the hull, that are covered in solar panels to absorb solar energy (not unlike a TIE Fighter). The support beams connecting the wings to the hull are absolutely jam-packed with blaster weapons on the front side, with ion thrusters on the back.

It can be accessed via a locked hatch on what would be the rear of the ship.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 09:46 PM
Craft
CTE

(Ohhh pretty! And of course the hatch is locked, probably booby trapped too...)

"It definitely sounds like it would be worth looking into," Wentar says, with a nod. "Emso, have you ever heard of this Marl Ademiro?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 11:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Emso says that he has not.

"When was he last operating in the slavery rings?" Emso asks.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 11:29 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Before he got caught? Around eighteen years ago. Hopefully he didn't restart his operations after he got out" replies Vlad.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 12:15 AM
Craft
CTE

"Where are my manners? Vlad Shafran, this is Emso Crubo, he use the be a servant for the late Senator Farl. Emso, this is Vlad, he will be helping up in cleaning up Farl's operations," Wentar says, before getting back on track.

"Surely they would have had someone keep an eye on Marl after he got out to make sure he didn't fall back into slavery. Criminals like that just don't walk free."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 07:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Unless they get lost in space beyond jurisdiction," Emso says. "Where was he caught and where is he now?"

Wentar, you've noticed that Emso has become more confident and engaging now that you've removed his metaphorical yoke. He's happy as a clam to be helping you.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 08:50 AM
Craft
CTE

Indeed! Wentar is extremely happy about that. It's a massive improvement from the guilt-ridden nervous wreck he was before.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 03:53 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Greetings Emso." replies Vlad to the introduction before getting back to business.

"He was caught on Chandrila, while my source told me that he w as last seen on Nar Shaddaa"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 05:17 PM
Craft
CTE

"Nar Shaddaa?" Wentar exclaims. "Sounds like he may have fallen back into his old habits..."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 01:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"The Chandrilans are in the Republic, so they can't keep track of him in Hutt Space," Emso says. "He would need to voluntarily check in. Unlikely. You'll have to search for him."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:12 PM