KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Indeed... We will need to snoop around Nar Shaddaa." mutters Vlad as he looks over at the ship parked not too far away from them.

"Is there any particular reason we are meeting in this... Unusual spot?"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:18 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Emso does not explain, leaving that up to Wentar, but starts walking around the ship to examine it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 10:04 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"This ship belongs to a group of assassins that attempted to kill Farl," Wentar says, talking a look at the ship and starts to follow Emso. "Only one assassin survived and he told me about the ship. I figured that, since the assassins were hired by the Kylugo Srum, there would be clues or leads about Farls work or the Srum aboard that ship."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 11:51 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad nodded, following Wentar.

"We could probably find some sort of transmission logs or date on board the ship... Let's hope there's no traps."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 11:52 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Emso is using his technical skills to analyze the only hatch into the ship, thinking it would be best to break in by hacking the security system rather than forcing entry.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar thinks similar. He's getting a little tired of sabering open doors anyway. stick out tongue

"That's the plan," Wentar says, watching Emso hack the hatch. I really need to learn how to do that some day...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:10 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So much door sabering, so difficult for poor, poor Wentar...

Emso uncovers the hatch on the control panel and starts fiddling with it. In no time, the hatch hisses open! No alarms have been triggered.

"Watch your step, though," Emso says.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:13 AM
Craft
CTE

"Suppose I'll go in first, eh?" he says with a faint grin.

Deactivated lightsaber in one hand, Wentar will carefully enter the hatch.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The hatch leads into a narrow cargo bay- the only piece of equipment in here is that speederbike that the Assassin escaped on after the shooting. Anything else that was in here has been removed. A lower hatch leads onward into the passenger seating. A ladder leads up to the cockpit, swinging out from the wall.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:26 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar runs his hand along where he slashed the bike. It all could have ended then, he thinks to himself.

"Vlad! Check the passenger seating down stairs," Wentar calls to his fellow Jedi, snapping out of his thoughts. "Emso, come with me to the cockpit. Lets see where this ship has been."

Wentar will climb the ladder.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:34 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad will cautiously proceed to the passenger seating, trying to look for any clues or any items of interest.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Vlad- nothing. Just the seats.

Wentar- Emso checks the ship's travel logs, and reports that they have been wiped.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:50 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Nothing over here at the seats!" shouts over Vlad as he climbs back up from the passenger seat area.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:56 AM
Craft
CTE

Geh! I assume any communications have been wiped too. Is there anything on the ships computer?

Wentar grips his lightsaber tightly.
"Damn it," he mutters, he had been so certain they'd find something here.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It would seem not. The ship's computer has been wiped of everything but the systems necessary to function. Viriont was very thorough.

Emso does say that he can disarm the security systems and render the ship useable, however...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:08 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Take the cool ship!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You could, if you so choose. The Blackstar reads as a Larger Ship with mildly improved Thrust and weaker Armor, but comes with the benefits of its stealthy add-ons. It is also far less blatant than the Jedi Fighter than Vlad is flitting around in, if you're aiming to go into Hutt Space looking for slavers.

Last edited by REXXXX on Mar 1st, 2010 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:16 AM
Craft
CTE

Would we have any need for the Free Flier if we take the Blackstar?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Harsh way to treat your own ship! Free Flier has its own advantages of course; higher Armor, a Turret, and being Wentar's Favorite Ride.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:58 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad will take the Blackstar seeing as he doesn't have a ship of his own for now, and those Jedi prototypes are buggy as hell.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:03 AM