KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Hey now, I still love the Free Flier.

So we take both into Hutt space, since this lead was a bust. I doubt we'd find anything in the apartment...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:04 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed.

Vlad- are you going to take the Blackstar and ditch your Jedi craft?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well, that would be very ungrateful towards the Order which let me borrow it, so I am guessing I will have to bring the Jedi Starcraft back to wherever the Order keeps it's ships. Can Emso pilot a ship so we won't have to come back for it?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:13 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Actually, he does have some piloting skill... not much, mind you.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well, okay, he can fly the [I]Blackstar[\] as we make our way to the Order to leave the prototype there.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:26 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Why don't we take all three if you really want to?" Emso asks.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:27 AM
Craft
CTE

Yeah, he just needs to fly to the temple, nothing too fancy. Then Vlad can take over.

I'll let Vlad answer Emso, since the Prototype is his.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:28 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"You think you can get the Blackstar to the Order building?" inquires Vlad as h examines the ship.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Sure," Emso says. "Have it confiscated as evidence?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:22 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"I'll need to use it when we enter Hutt space, first. Don't want to be flying around there in a Jedi starfighter..."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:40 PM
Craft
CTE

Wentar sees what Emso is implying.

"If we take the Blackstar to the temple it will be taken from us as evidence," Wentar says, still hoping to salvage something from his lead. "I wasn't exactly... official with the information I gained, what with me technically being on vacation and all..."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 01:29 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I thought this was an official case? Oh well.

"Emso can meet us somewhere else then, rather than following us to the Order"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It is not. Vlad has taken his own initiative here; his connection to Master Windu has allowed him to take the Jedi Fighter. Wentar has his own objectives.

So what is the plan from here?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:19 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad will fly the Jedi Starfighter back to the Order, leaving it there and informing Master Windu of the new lead that he caught onto. He will tell Mace that he is going to try and track the slaver down in Nar Shaddaa, and will be using a different ship in order to escape suspicion. Vlad will then ask Wentar to pick him up, and then we will rendezvous with Emso and the Blackstar and switch ships.

And then finally, we're off to Nar Shaddaa!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Does that work for Wentar?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:27 PM
Craft
CTE

Aye, sounds good. So long as we remember to use the stealth of the Blackstar when we leave. I doubt the assassins came in officially.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Alright!

Vlad, you return the Fighter. Windu is more than happy to take it back. The Prototype is still in testing anyway; he did not think you were the best candidate to test it to begin with. He bids you luck in your search, but reminds you that you have no authority in Hutt Space.

Then Wentar picks you up in the Free Flier! Any other preparations to make before you head to Nar Shaddaa?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:55 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

None for Vlad I believe.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 12:06 AM
Craft
CTE

Not that I know of. Blackstar, Jedi Fighter dropped off, picked up Vlad. I think we're set.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 12:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Then off to Nar Shaddaa!

The Blackstar handles very smoothly, Vlad- maybe heavier than that Jedi Fighter, but you're not complaining about it. Emso was sure to disable all the security systems, so you're not worried about being blown up or something while sitting here.

Blackstar and Free Flier rendezvous in orbit and launch into hyperspace, aimed for Hutt Space.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 12:15 AM