KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » emo high

emo high
Started by: emoboy13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

i thought it was assumed the whole of unhosted lusted after marie..
edit - of course that was along time ago

Last edited by MadMel on Feb 27th, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 12:39 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Times change yes

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 12:46 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Are you ****ing serious? Emo High? First of all, learn to type right and use correct grammar and punctuation. Second, you should get the Hell of this site. Nobody likes a poser nor would want a roleplay as an emo cause they're the most retarded living things on the face of the Earth. If I were you, I'd sign up for some English classes cause you're gonna need it if you want people to understand you.

-Grammar Nazi
What a hypocrite.
-Spelling Nazi no expression

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 01:43 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

wow... Oh yeah, I could totally see this rp rocking everyones world. I mean who wouldn't want to take a class on how to properly cut your wrists and apply eyeliner. Maybe you can even learn how to take pictures of yourself with your greasy black hair in your face and post them on your "I hate my life" blog!... Not.

I doubt we'll regret anything, dear. Do yourself a favor and:
A. Learn how to follow rules.
B. Learn some manners.
And
C. Loose your high and mighty attitude. Maybe than we'd respect you and your ideas.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 02:34 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
wow... Oh yeah, I could totally see this rp rocking everyones world. I mean who wouldn't want to take a class on how to properly cut your wrists and apply eyeliner. Maybe you can even learn how to take pictures of yourself with your greasy black hair in your face and post them on your "I hate my life" blog!... Not.

B. Learn some manners.
And
C. Loose your high and mighty attitude. Maybe than we'd respect you and your ideas.
yup, that pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 02:46 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

glad we agree. ^^

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 02:49 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
jesus christ

xD
That made me giggle for some reason

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 03:02 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Emo a story would need a bit more substance than this.This is what limits your rp. 1 is it even realistic for a rp?No beccause you not only limited everyone to one style of a char...which isn't fun. 2 you not only down played every other char but you turned yours into a God. Which in my eyes is a cry for help since this has a hint of real life.Maybe your a emo goth whatever they call them's these days. By making your char over all powerful shows your having low self-esteem.I have a question.What is the point of have a all emo rp? Dosn't that take the spirit of the rp out since there isn't really reason to have a emo charactor with a bunch of other emos? Anyway you idea for a highschool rp was ok.Just remember read the rules first and try not to limit the rp to one emotional state.Would have been much better if you had your jocks,preps,geeks,thugs,skaters,rockers,etc.Now if you wanna play Emo fine by everyone just don't try to force everyone else to.As for them/us being sorry for turning this down...i don't think so.Life is hard and only thing I can see this is good for is drinking pitty punch.I'd rather just get keep moving on the brighter side of life no matter how dark it gets.But I hope life get's brighter for you if it is dark and don't take this to the head.Most of us have made the mistake of doing this just not on your lvl but to each his own.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 03:17 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

^ Agreed

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 03:31 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty

B. Learn some manners.
And
agreed

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 03:51 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Venomancer
Emo a story would need a bit more substance than this.This is what limits your rp. 1 is it even realistic for a rp?No beccause you not only limited everyone to one style of a char...which isn't fun. 2 you not only down played every other char but you turned yours into a God. Which in my eyes is a cry for help since this has a hint of real life.Maybe your a emo goth whatever they call them's these days. By making your char over all powerful shows your having low self-esteem.I have a question.What is the point of have a all emo rp? Dosn't that take the spirit of the rp out since there isn't really reason to have a emo charactor with a bunch of other emos? Anyway you idea for a highschool rp was ok.Just remember read the rules first and try not to limit the rp to one emotional state.Would have been much better if you had your jocks,preps,geeks,thugs,skaters,rockers,etc.Now if you wanna play Emo fine by everyone just don't try to force everyone else to.As for them/us being sorry for turning this down...i don't think so.Life is hard and only thing I can see this is good for is drinking pitty punch.I'd rather just get keep moving on the brighter side of life no matter how dark it gets.But I hope life get's brighter for you if it is dark and don't take this to the head.Most of us have made the mistake of doing this just not on your lvl but to each his own.
well said....Katt.lol

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 03:59 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Katt is a HH char....I'm Veno or Venom as some say...lol.

If you called me by all of my made char names that well over 20 names

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 04:03 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

well hh is the first rp so im callin ya katt

Thank to TxG

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 04:09 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

im still used to calling you shal >> god i havent been here for to long

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 04:12 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Okay, let's just stop posting and wait for Ush to close this thread.

The maker is obviously very well under the minimum age of requiring to join the forums. Now, he will probably post back to my reply and flame me and tell me that he is a medical doctor or firefighter or astronaut or something, but obviously we won't believe that.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 04:15 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I remember when she was shal. Kmc rocked than.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 04:15 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i just returned

Thank to TxG

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 04:20 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Venomancer
Katt is a HH char....I'm Veno or Venom as some say...lol.

If you called me by all of my made char names that well over 20 names

Your name is Shal.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 06:18 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

agreed stick out tongue
maybe you'll be our goodluck charm and bring a golden age of unhosted rping stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emoboy13
Restricted

Account Restricted

w/e i bet u guys will wish i started this rp on ur deathbed

i thouht i would try to make this forum better but i guess no1 wants that

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:51 PM
emoboy13 is currently offline Click here to Send emoboy13 a Private Message Find more posts by emoboy13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote