KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Dark Side Leadership Discussions

Dark Side Leadership Discussions
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Since Gallador and Azarl generally defer to Rand, it would make sense for him to lead the Forcies, and also help with his megalomania. The Psychos don't have a single decider, so they'd rotate. Likely the other three would rotate as well.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:20 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Precisely. So now it just needs to be approved by everyone else in the group.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 09:30 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier could care less but yes he has taken a special interest in this group and would like to see it succeed. He has his reasons for this though they aren't very complex.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:59 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So, as far as this is concerned, we would have three groups- Aurek, Besh, and Cresh.

Aurek-
Galder
Rianna
Dak

Besh-
Rand
Gallador
Azarl

Cresh-
Con
Relle
Xavier

On an issue, the groups would vote amongst themselves. Then, someone would be nominated 'Representative' to the group (i.e. Group Aurek would vote on whether or not we should knit sweaters for the Epireans- Galder and Dak say yay, Rianna says nay, 2-1 majority- Representative Galder submits to the rest of the group that Group Aurek votes yes on Operation Sweater Knit).

The title of Representative would rotate... that I haven't worked out in gameplay terms. Could go from episode to episode?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:26 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...why sweater knitting? stick out tongue

And something like that would probably be the best thing to go with. I can't really think of any ideas that'd work better...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:56 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Seeems plausible.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:51 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Doesn't seem like a bad idea and probably the best we can do so far though it does seem to split the group along lines for visually.

But we should probably get to electing people for the first go around.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 03:33 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I agree.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 06:48 PM
Bardock42

Maybe we should consider this some more. Especially considering recent events which I could imagine may have given a severe blow to us working together.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 09:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 09:30 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't Megalomania would allow Rand to accept any of what I worked out above.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 09:34 PM
Bardock42

So any other ideas?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 09:37 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Could be that give Rand an almost Vice Presidential position in our group. We all vote amongst ourselves and he serves as the tie-breaker, have his vote be worth more?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:10 PM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Could be that give Rand an almost Vice Presidential position in our group. We all vote amongst ourselves and he serves as the tie-breaker, have his vote be worth more?

Well, I'd be okay with it, but would the psychos be?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder would rather have that than absolute dictatorship.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:12 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will never be happy with Rand having any power at all.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It will start to come before long to the point where you may not have much of a choice in having a leader.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Ushgarak
It will start to come before long to the point where you may not have much of a choice in having a leader.

Because of Adelmo or Kuylen?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't recall Kuylen ever being mentioned as an option... if he wanted you guys, he'd have already asked.

The issue is one of the players becoming sufficiently powerful to do so.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Ushgarak
I don't recall Kuylen ever being mentioned as an option... if he wanted you guys, he'd have already asked.

The issue is one of the players becoming sufficiently powerful to do so.

Oh right.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:19 PM