KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Dark Side Leadership Discussions

Dark Side Leadership Discussions
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Ush, could you maybe explain the Domination rule exactly, cause there's definitely a couple of questions open, in my mind. Like how many people it can target, and what exactly it entails. What can the people under the influence do (can they try to fight against it, how do things like iron will etc. factor in)

[edit] also, does it have to happen in the open, would we in game even know.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Sep 26th, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

And how something like Iron Will would potentially effect it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
And how something like Iron Will would potentially effect it.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Ush, could you maybe explain the Domination rule exactly, cause there's definitely a couple of questions open, in my mind. Like how many people it can target, and what exactly it entails. What can the people under the influence do (can they try to fight against it, how do things like iron will etc. factor in)

Great, not yet introduced point you are bringing up stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

That was not in your post when I posted stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:41 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We shall come to these lovely questions when the time comes!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Aww...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:54 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

just perused this thread and lol'd pretty hard. light side, b*tches.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 12:02 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Pfft, you guys are boring stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 12:03 AM
Lord Melkor

To tell the truth, Galder and Rianna are quite a good tacticians. Gallador would let them lead the group's armed forces, as long as he would have the significant influence on the strategy and the diplomacy.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 05:40 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...I think Rianna would be okay with that stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 05:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

There's a reason I want to buy social skills related to battle and group work.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

And I intend to buy up more Force powers for Rianna...including some that lean in that direction (Presence! Why do I not have it yet!).

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:11 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Seems like your discussions are coming along nicely. However... light side ftw! Actually I thought Rianna had Presence.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:15 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Relle does. In the old system there was a power that was functionally identical that I had.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Presence is infinitely better than Distract!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:18 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, duh, Presence is better. But when it comes down to it, they're fairly the same stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I just want the social bonus.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

I like both bonuses.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:24 PM
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by REXXXX
I just want the social bonus.

After completing the Dark Side power three, I would like to increase my Force Rating, but this is going to cost so much... sad

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:25 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oooh yeah, it cost Rianna like three episodes worth just to get her score to 6...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:26 PM