KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wesley Gibson versus Abigail Whistler...

Wesley Gibson versus Abigail Whistler...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wesley Gibson versus Abigail Whistler...

Wesley Gibson is assigned to kill Abigail Whistler (Blade: Trinity).....

NOW.....Before anyone screams mismatch, bear in mind that Whistler can shoot around corners and through metal doors with her bow. In fact, she is shown shooting around corners that were 90 degrees. Gibson is never shown curving his bullets that much.

OK, now that that is out of the way, this fight takes place in the police station where Abigail and King "rescued" Blade. Wesley has a handgun, Whistler her bow. The station is fully lit and vacant.

Also, remember Whistler has explosive arrow heads.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:42 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Wesley in a fire fight easily.
Abigail in h2h combat easily.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 01:30 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think she is a match for him in a bow/gunfight.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 01:33 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Nope.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 01:44 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why? Sure, she cannot shoot his bullets outta the air, but she can shoot around corners with greater efficiency, she can shoot THROUGH anything he hides behind, and she has explosive arrowheads.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 01:49 AM
Darth Martin

Those weren't explosive in the sense they were mini-grenades. They were like miniature flash-bangs. Vampire's number one weakness in that series was light. Wouldn't have any effect on Gibson.

Wesley is just on another level. You saw this when he stormed the Fraternity's hideout. One shot would put her down. She's no way near fast enough to evade bullets.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 02:13 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forgot the UV thing, shit.....

I dont think she would need speed here, she shot around the corner with her bow and hit that vamp dead center. She didn't even see him, bounced it off two walls, and nailed him. And she can like shoot through stuff.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 02:16 AM
Darth Martin

She shot through a door, not a wall.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 02:23 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats right, she can shoot AROUND any corner.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 02:27 AM
Darth Martin

So if Gibson gets behind a concrete wall or steel then she can't shoot through that. He arrows aren't tipped with adamantium. She shot through like two doors if I recall.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 03:07 AM
Mindset

Wesley rapes.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 04:21 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

flashbangs wouldnt have any affect? wut?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 05:29 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
So if Gibson gets behind a concrete wall or steel then she can't shoot through that. He arrows aren't tipped with adamantium. She shot through like two doors if I recall.
And he can shoot through it? If he opens the door to shoot, she'll nail him.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 05:53 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Mindset
Wesley rapes.

Hey Mindset

and agreed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 08:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It has A TWIN!!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 12:19 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Mindset
Wesley rapes.

Not until I'm done with her. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You get sloppy seconds, *****.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:34 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You get sloppy seconds, *****.

I can run faster than you. You'll be eating my farts and dust. I'll lock us behind a large metal door and only the sounds coming from the room will be able to fuel your faps.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 03:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I can run faster than you. You'll be eating my farts and dust. I'll lock us behind a large metal door and only the sounds coming from the room will be able to fuel your faps.
Doesn't change the fact that your teetee will be touching where my teetee was first. teehee.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:01 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Doesn't change the fact that your teetee will be touching where my teetee was first. teehee.

Does to, cause I'll get there first.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:19 PM