KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Cursed Swarm

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Cursed Swarm
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Do we have communication devices?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 06:11 AM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You do! Reaching them via comms is the easy part.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 12:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Well it's time to report in!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 06:14 AM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Captain Kart responds to the hail.

"I was wondering if you were even still alive, boyo," says the Captain in his lilt. "You lot haven't called in whatsoever. What's going on? Is anyone dead?"

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 12:35 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

"No, no one is dead," replies Iffa, "although there have been quite a few developments. I'm here with Dar from the Bollans and the Garans Hrisk."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 10:50 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You have the two together?" Captain Kart says. "Oh boy, I've missed quite a bit. Well, what's going on now?"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 03:47 AM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa takes a seat as he explains -

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 02:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Captain Kart is astounded by the progress you have made!

"I can tell you have a motive for calling me, more than just filling me in," Captain Kart says. "What is you need from this old space captain?"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 12:32 AM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

(sorry, it appears to have lost most of my last post!)

"You can see that it is in your interests that we defeat the swarm and the pirates," explains Iffa, " What I want is as much help as you can give us!"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 05:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I figured you were summarizing.

Captain Kart is not sure how engaging in direct battle with the pirates benefits him. He is not certain that the Dawntreader is up to the task of going toe-to-toe with illegally modified stuntfighters, nor is he being paid for this.

"I don't expect the Bollans to have anything to pay me with, after the Garans ruined everything," he says. "And unless this Swarm is guarding some sort of ancient treasure or whatever, I don't really get anything there either. Just a damaged ship."

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 02:41 AM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

'You think the Pirates will let you just leave? They will chase you down. With the Bollans and Garans, we can take the fight to them. I am sure the swarm hold the key to this. I believe they have far create benefits in us defeating them than just treasure.'

Old Post May 4th, 2012 09:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Do the locals have ships, then?" Captain Kart asks.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 06:38 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

'Ah, well that part is for the future. It's the swarm that we deal with first.'

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Are the pirates going to try stopping you from destroying the Swarm?" Kart asks.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 10:05 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

'Its a possibility - there is a connection between the two.'

Old Post May 7th, 2012 06:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"What's the connection?" Kart asks. "I need to know these things before I go striding into it."

Old Post May 8th, 2012 12:02 AM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

"The pirates removed the field that was containing the swarm - they obviously wanted the swarm unleashed, so they will try and prevent it's destruction."

Old Post May 21st, 2012 11:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"What do they gain from that?" Kart asks. "What's their endgame for releasing a deadly swarm of insects upon a primitive planet?"

Old Post May 29th, 2012 07:54 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

"That is yet to be discovered; but first we must contain the swarm. Can I count on your help?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 08:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Kart sighs.

"What do you want me to do?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2012 07:53 PM