KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (328): « First ... « 323 324 [325] 326 327 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

And off we go! smile

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 04:58 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin doesn't like staying on Coruscant long anyway.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 10:00 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

(What about the media news of death of Rivas, don`t they see it now?)

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 10:12 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well indeed- I was waiting for the Renegades to be finished, but now you have pre-empted it I'll do it now.

There is something else for you, that you hear on the return journey. The message is really given to you for the attention of Xeth and Roan, though any of you may take an interest due to any connections from Retro games.

It seems a group of Dark Siders, including the famed Galder Starkiller, have assassinated the Emperor of the Treganna Void on the planet Selene... on a live video feed, which is now being distributed around various underground markets. The Treganna Void is a pirate empire outside the galaxy- very fringe; it plays no part in galactic affairs and more people know the name for its astronomic significance than for its people (particulate matter in the Void causes it to appear pitch black from inside the Republic, hence the name. The pirate empire is actually on the other side of the Void, as space travel within the void itself is near impossible). Nonetheless, there is a minor civilisation there, and its pirate Emperor was considered a dangerous man, and is now very dead.

Accompanying Galder was a number of ex-Jedi, who the Council had lost track of over time, and some others- apparently force trained- that various members of you may have had contact with. Also a couple of other known associates of Larios Kuylen.

Attached is a note from the Council saying that the Bureau of Immigration and Undesirables has changed Kuylen's status from 'dead' to 'unknown', though the Council is not quite sure why. The current theory about Selene is that Galder and the others killed Emperor Rivas because he suggested he had been able to capture Kuylen personally. Seems there's still a high regard for Kuylen in certain places.

But certainly Galder's methods have not changed; the Dark Siders burnt down half the palace and caused chaos throughout the city in their escape.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 18th, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 11:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin certainly isn't pleased to hear that Nume Rand, her old Padawan, has been involved in such a destructive and violent act. She wonders why he would care about Kuylen being captured.

She is also not pleased to hear about Rianna Xi's involvement either, having thought that the girl would have been dead by now.

Based on the discussion in the RP Discussion thread, would Vera-Kin realize how close they were initially?

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 05:17 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck you were even LOOKING at the Treganna Void when bits of this were going on, you reckon!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 05:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Jelena probably knows about Rand since Vera-Kin trained both her mentor, Trogari Besh, and Nume Rand.

"I doubt the Council will want us to interfere with this," Jelena says. "They sound highly dangerous."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 05:27 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well therein lays the problem.

The audio is distorted, and there is a fair amount of screaming and shouting the whole time- but two terms are mentioned during the fight by the attackers.

One is the use of the name 'Adelmo'.

The other is 'Syphar n Kalar'.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 05:31 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"You've got to be joking..." Gallagher says. "How did THEY get involved in this?"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 05:55 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"It seems we have another route for finding Adelmo," Vera-Kin says. "Rand must be after the Syphar N Kalar himself, or they're all doing her bidding."

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 05:56 PM
Brit
Duchess

(Oh! And Jelena would have heard about Gallador because of the briefing last game, about Sienar. He was vaguely involved there.)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 05:57 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well sadly no-one has any idea where Galder and co are, but it certainly puts a new angle on things.

Of which the Jedi Council has more to say to you when you get to Coruscant... next episode!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 06:09 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Iffa is unaware of the relevance of any of this, as he has only joined the group recently.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 07:32 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Adelmo?" Denz frowns.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2012 08:35 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

I think you were away for that part of the game. Lady Adelmo is a Lady of Thalos (the planet we were attacked on) that has gone rogue and is searching for the Syphar N Kalar, some big bad Sithy thing. She's who we are trying to find.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 12:11 AM
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brit
(Oh! And Jelena would have heard about Gallador because of the briefing last game, about Sienar. He was vaguely involved there.)

(I think Jelena is due bonus experience points for focusing on the most dangerous person in the Dark Sider group and paying such a good attention to the plot. cool Besides, he was actually the one that mentioned Syphar N Kalar and Adelmo).

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Feb 19th, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 10:00 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I vaguely remember her. I think it was along the lines of she helped save our asses.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 05:43 PM
Brit
Duchess

No, that was Lady Thea that saved us! Lady Adelmo we have not met, only heard of and investigated. Maybe read back a little bit? smile

Thanks Gallador but you're about as dangerous as Jelena is. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 05:49 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I was almost right.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 06:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

With the Renegades done, it is now experience time! It's been a long game so we've got a good chunk coming

Basically, I am splitting the rewards into four story chunks, each worth 5xp. I don't want to deviate much from the 5 so there will not be many divergences.

Chunk 1 was the journey outwards, centred around the Atrii. That all went well and good; 5 xp.

Chunk 2 was your time on Thalos. Now, to my mind, the opening fight went less well and was desperate stuff, and it is possible that only its plot-centricness stopped it from being a disaster. Still, the rest (the breakout, getting the needed info, and the final political resolution) went ok so its only a one point deduction. I'll make that 4 xp... except for Wentar, whose double-team wth Vlad went very well (Vlad will get the same exemption if he ever returns). Wentar scores 5.

Chunk 3 was the capturing of Katai. Katai herself could have got away so your last-moment grab of her gets you that as its reward; the xp reward depends on how many of the droid situations you took care of. 3 out of 5 is dead avergage, so 5 xp here again!

Then chunk 4 was your post game stuff, either on Ando or Kovanis. For all the irritations of Nebb and Kessler, you both did what you set out to d, so 5xp again!

(So remember in future- clever play gets you xp bonuses... try for a 6 somewhere next time!)

Iffa and Tilulla score for chunks 3 and 4.

Hence, I make that a general reward of 19xp, with 10 for Iffa and Tillula, and 20 for Wentar!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 01:57 PM