KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (328): « First ... « 325 326 [327] 328 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Well I'm certainly upping my Perception from 3 to 4.

But for the rest of my exp I'm torn between getting a Force Power (Probably Swiftness or Lifting) + Intrusion or just get a Pilot Schtick (stuck between Tactical Awareness or Jinks Master).

Any advice here guys?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 06:16 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll help Denz out here- he's nearly completed his Retro game, it is just a matter of me posting the wrap-up really. He can have his 2xp, which puts him at 12xp total.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 08:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin is going to continue her attempts to be a one-woman army.

She has 6xp banked, so 25xp to spend.

12xp to Charge
6xp to Swiftness Mastery
6xp to Balance Mastery

Bank 1xp

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 08:52 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher is going to buy two Force Powers and one new skill.

6xp Inner Calm Mastered
6xp Tranquility
4xp Persuade

Bank 5xp

Last edited by Alkaselzer on Feb 21st, 2012 at 09:45 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 09:43 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Gallagher's got quite the Force Defense...

She's getting Orthodox Guard for 12xp, then adding Presence to really boost her social ability for 6xp.

I want to petition to buy Law as well. She's been around Senators and the like a bunch since she started this campaign. I think it would make sense for her.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 09:55 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Alright, after a bit of thought here is my xp spending.

16 xp on Perception from 3 to 4.
6 xp on the Force Power Swiftness.
4 xp on the Skill Intrusion.

0xp left to bank.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 09:55 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
I'll help Denz out here- he's nearly completed his Retro game, it is just a matter of me posting the wrap-up really. He can have his 2xp, which puts him at 12xp total.
I do have to apologise at this point I haven;t got a clue what to do in Tower lol

How many schticks can you use in sabre combat? I was thinking of getting Forward Guard.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 03:26 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Three at a time, but those with more can swap around for advantage.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 03:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Ush, how much will Seduction and/or the alcohol tolerance schtick be? Most of what I see being discussed doesn't directly apply to those.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 05:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Alrighty then! I see 5 banked, plus the 19 = 24.

Add Persuasion and train to 2 = 8
Raise Fix-it from 2 to 3 = 6
Raise Intrusion from 1 to 3 = 10

That should clear my account, and make Andro more useful out of combat. Seems the hard lessons he's learned are sinking in.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 05:29 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Seduction is Restricted, I am afraid, so I need established in-game reasons to unlock it. I am afraid you can;t really take what we call Alien schticks either; as it stands, all templates are human-like.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 05:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Can I assume not enough time has passed for Xeth to have reasonable learned to Wall Walk?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 05:42 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, sorry. Keep forgetting stuff.

I'm afraid it will have to stay as it is for now; to be a scthick is very powerful indeed and will require further development.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 05:43 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That's fine. Something to buy eventually...

Xeth will buy Alacrity for 6XP, improve Heavy Weapons to 3 for 10XP, then improve Pilot to 3 for 6XP.

Should cost 22XP total and have 1XP left over.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 05:52 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just a note (I told Stefan this). Anyone who played 'Purity' may buy Law.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 07:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh and Iffa- cannot spend mid-episode I am afraid! But you had two left over from your creation conversion anyway.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 07:50 PM
Brit
Duchess

Then Jelena will buy Law!

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 08:04 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Since according to my calculations I have 22xp. 19 from this time and 3 banked...
I was going to go with buying:

Law to 1: 4xp
Insight : 6xp
Focussed Guard: 12 xp

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 08:17 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Maybe another time. Gallagher is excited to have Inner Calm Mastered because with Awareness he can heal 20 points with Revitalize.

And with Tranquility, Gallagher currently has a Force Defense of 4. Just need to get Flow of the Force now...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 08:17 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I think I will simply hold onto my XP then. I don't have immediate plans other than what I asked about, and I probably need to watch some more action before determining what will be best for me.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2012 09:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote