KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (328): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Rather blow a force point on ward then. If I take a lot of damge next turn I could just use a force power to get away next turn or tap charge.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 04:31 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A Charge tap towards the entrance will get you out of there safely.

Or- risk staying there. If you win initiative, your friends will be there also!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 04:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

That'd work too. Maybe you should make an initiative based action? I recall Vera doing that once.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 04:41 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, you can give me alternatives.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 04:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Forward Guard/Perfect Strike

GRRRR! I tried to be the authotitative voice, but screwed up my own turn. After all the talk about helping VLAD, I posted one (very important) word wrong and it bit me, harsh lesson; it could have been worse though. Let me try the voice once more, unless someone objects.
OK, I say everyone at the Entry Point stay put and clean up what you have left. Everyone else, Agalanians and all, converge on the LEFT flank and wipe it out. Let's have Jedi go after leaders, Padawans and Guard after pirates. Vlad already called the Strike Force Leader; if he stays, (Don't feel bad about just jumping out, Vlad)I'll assist, or go up against him solo if Vlad jumps. My Cleave is out, but with a Tapped Forward Guard and Perfect Strike I've got tons of Pool. That leaves two leaders and a stack of pirates for the other Jedi and Guard. I'll yell for Argo to help the other Jedi.)

Extremely annoyed and embarrased at his costly mistake in the heat of battle, Andro whirls around and sets his sights on the Pirate's Strike Force Leader. "Argo, let that be a lesson for you: Always be mindful of your surroundings, especially in a situation like this. Now, help the other Jedi for a moment, I'm going after the big guy." Drawing upon the Force and all of his skill, Andro quickly calculates a devastating attack and charges at the Leader.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 05:40 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher jabs the Rocketman lightly but doesn't finish off just quite.

"Switch!" Gallagher says, indicating that his Padawan go for the Rocketman while Gallagher mops up the pirates in their area.

If pirates get initiative, Gallagher instead stands his ground against the Rocketman and uses Lifting to send the incoming rocket spinning off into the left flank, at the pirates there, to help Vlad.

Last edited by Alkaselzer on Mar 5th, 2010 at 05:52 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 05:48 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Whoops!

Xeth is gonna swap CC out for Balanced Guard, letting his sonic blaster slide onto his back via strap and activating his lightsaber.

"Regroup at the tomb entrance," Xeth tells the Agalanians on the right flank. "Tell those Agalanians there to direct all firepower to the left flank now."

Xeth is going to move over to the left flank. If it is two turns to get there, Xeth will spend a point on Dash and move into combat with one of the pirate group leaders. I will pick on A.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 06:00 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin continues being a whirling death midget to the pirates in her vicinity, not wanting to let them be unattended as everyone rushes to help the flank.

Swap Reflection for Block and use it for +1 Defense please. Attack two pirates.

Nice trick.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:30 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will take another 1 action turn now. I'm doing ok, so I'm gonna wait till the penalty wears off before go back to pushing my luck.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 09:53 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, let's go. I don't have a confirmed action from Vlad, though, so he'll have to hold still. He mentioned using Ward; without moving he can do that for free with Co-ordination.

Initiative is... yours! Phew.

(Gallagher, note- Lifting does not Reflect attacks; it only defends. In any case, as Vlad is NEXT to the pirates, that plan had built-in drawebacks...)

Andro goes for the enemy pirate leader with a Forward Guard tasp! That's a nasty attack, that is, and Andro hits for 17 damage!

Gallagher kills that rocketman! Gallagher- go to ground D'an and Argo are on pirates. Vera and Essalin between them pretty much massacre their group- but is their work actually the quickest way of bringing te pirates closer to surrender, or it is just more killing? (hint- the latter)

Seeing Andro's great exhortation, Sunda taps Perfect Strike- needing the defence- and rushes over to engage a leqader, as Xeth does the same! Same damage from both...

Though with the Agalanians now focussing fire, the pirates are very much on the defensive, and other than five damage coming Xeth;'s way from the enemy leade,r most of you are fine!

This turn was a refresh round, and I have untapped you accordingly.

-

-----

PIRATE STRIKE FORCE GROUND BATTLE- Start of Turn 5

Entry Point

Pirate Strike Group A (G6) x2

Vera (LS11): 2 (2A)/16 [BGu BL CL] [OGu RF] (10F)

Essalin (LS9): 3/23 [OGu] (6F)

Pirate Strike Group B (G6) x3

Argo (LS8): 1 (2A)/3 [BGu] (5F)

Pirate Strike Group C (G6) x3

Gallagher (LS9): 1 (2A)/8 [BGu CL] (8F)

D'an (LS8): 1 (2A)/7 [BGu] (7F)

Left Flank

Strike Force Leader (G13): 1 (3 Melee)/17 [CG MM EE] (2F)

Group C Leader (G7): 1/0 [CC}

Pirate Strike Group A (G6) x3
Group A Leader (G7): 1/10 [CC]

Pirate Strike Group B (G6) x4
Group B Leader (G7): 1/10 [CC]

Agalanian Guard (G6) x12

Xeth (LS9): 1 (2A)/18 [CG BGU ES] [CC CH PS] (6F)

Vlad (LS9): 1 /11 [CH CL BGu] [ES CC PS] (6F)

Andro (LS12): 1/4 [FGu CL PS] [OGu RI] (5F) (9 point Cleave buffer)

Sunda (LS10): 1/16 [PS RF CL] [OGu FGu] (4F)

Right Flank

Agalanian Guard (G6) x3

Jovan (LS10): 3/16 [OGu CL] (8F) (One turn behind)

Tomb Entrance

-----

Ok, let's finish this.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 05:55 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I can use Ward without blowing a force point for free if I don't move? Awesome! That's going to come in handy!

So I'm assuming Vlad used Ward the previous turn, keeping him out of harm just in case as his allies come to help him.

I will then swap Balanced Guard with with Perfect Strike, tap Charge for extra offense, and Cleave at Group A Leader and one of the three pirates nearby.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 06:06 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We go on in space!

-

Wentar:

Melee

In the swirling chaos of combat you and an enemy engage each other. Fight normally.

If you have Killer Instinct this event becomes a Closing In - You move in close to your opponent, ready for the kill. Fight normally, except you win initiative in the first turn and get a three dice attack bonus.

Better this time Wentar- the guy misses you on the first pass, and only gets you for two on the second before you blast im apart.

Collision Course

Manoeuvre Test (Level 6). You must swerve to avoid a mid space collision. Take 4 damage if you fail.

Look out! Phew, dodged that one... not a real problem in this fighter.

-

Jelena

Coming to the Rescue

Thrust Test (Level 4). You race across to save a comrade. If you pass, one less Mook is destroyed on your side (reduce hits appropriately).

And again, your intact thrust does you well- success!

Refresh

All discards are shuffled back in. Draw again.

Bombing Run

You and two other ships may commence a Bombing Run on a target this turn. Ignore if there are no valid targets.

Good going! You and two others blast away...

-

Roan:

Collision Course

Manoeuvre Test (Level 6). You must swerve to avoid a mid space collision. Take 4 damage if you fail.

Safe! In your case, lucky it wasn't thrust...

-

Three successed from Wentar's pirates is nine hits and would be three kills, but Jelena saves one! One kill in return, but your efforts win this round easily, and you both make a run on the freghter...

... and there is a satisfying explosion! That freighter has lost main power. It's not going anywhere.

Not going as well in the centre- and Roan's group loses the round as well.

-----

PIRATE STRIKE FORCE SPACE BATTLE- Start of Turn 5

Left Side

P110 Interceptors (T5 M3 A3 P5): 4

Scarab Fighters (T3 M5 A3 P5): 9

Freighter disabled!

Wentar's Fighter (T4 M6 P8): 24

Jelena's Fighter (T4 M6 P7): 33

Centre

P110 Interceptors (T5 M3 A3 P5): 7

Scarab Fighters (T3 M5 A3 P5): 4

Hits scored on freighter: 5

Right Side

P110 Interceptors (T5 M3 A3 P5): 5

Scarab Fighters (T3 M5 A3 P5): 6

Hits scored on freighter: 12

Roan's Fighter (T4 M6 P8): 36

-

The Scarab fighters by the disabled fighter can keep the pirates there busy whilst Jelena and Wentar re-route...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 06:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spidervlad
I can use Ward without blowing a force point for free if I don't move? Awesome! That's going to come in handy!

So I'm assuming Vlad used Ward the previous turn, keeping him out of harm just in case as his allies come to help him.

I will then swap Balanced Guard with with Perfect Strike, tap Charge for extra offense, and Cleave at Group A Leader and one of the three pirates nearby.

If you don't ATTACK, sorry. And yes, that is what Co-ordination does.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 06:09 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Orthodix Guard/CL/PS - Swap Orthodox Guard back in.

Oh! Let's try catch that hint from Ush. Offer surrender to your pirates. Signal the Agalaniands to back off either way. We have this now, no need to lose any more of them. If the fight doesn't halt, they can take cover in the tomb.)

Figuring his mighty attack made his point to the leader, Andro calls out to him. Backing off enough to leave room to talk, but not too far to strike again, he shouts, "ENOUGH! Surrender now, this fight is lost. There is no need to make this more of a massacre!"

(Another attack if the Leader doesn't give in, otherwise, Andro will back off and signal the others to do the same.)

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 06:44 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, that won't do it; you have to break their morale. Misread me very much there! I was specifically talking to Vera.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 6th, 2010 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 07:17 PM
Craft
CTE

(Now we're talking!)

"I'm heading to the center, Jelena!" Wentar says, as he watches the freighter begin to drift idly as the power cuts out. "Go help Roan finish off the right side."

Move to Centre, 2 Events.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:05 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Gallagher kills that rocketman! Gallagher- go to ground.

Um, what is that second part?

And I think what Ush means about breaking their morale is finishing off their leadership figures. They are probably making rolls to keep their men fighting and I feel the strike force leader probably will not relent.

I am going to hold off killing pirates, telling D'an to do the same. Gallagher activates Coordination and stands his ground, deflecting bolts that come for him. The others are taking care of the strike force leader and his important lackeys.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:54 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

If I read well I'm all alone on the right flank with 3 guards left. I want those guards to retreat no matter what the pirates say and do.

Entry point is pretty much won so only the left flank remains.
It's time to move to the left flank (with orthodox guard as always but not cleave as it takes me a round to get there).

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 08:55 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Jovan, you have a turn to make up and I do not understand your last comment.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 09:10 AM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

ah, in that case:

the guards that are with me should retreat.
I'll move to the left flank.

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 10:05 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote