KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (328): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

I take it that I didn't lose my lightsabre or at least have recovered it by now?

I think it's best we threat the situation as hostile

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:22 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

(got cut off & can't edit now)

We need to make sure we are positioned well, so that we do not get shot without having time to get our defence ready.
I'd think that there are other pirates, perhaps we can ask one of the survivors if they know of anything.

James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 10:02 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Essalin is unconscious by your side, Vera.

-

Gallagher, you stumble on through the sand towards the explosion source, rapidly blinking your eyes as you try to adjust.

There's still gunfire. Someone is firing.

You almost trip on a body. An Agalanian guard. But the explosion didn't kill him.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Up top...

-

Wentar:

You've got a Problem..

Draw again if you are undamaged. Damaged systems start to fail. Take 3 damage. You may make a Intelligence + Repair Roll. Each success reduces the damage by one (to zero).

1 damage taken, as a port side plates blows out...

Closing In

You move in close to your opponent, ready for the kill. Fight normally, except you win initiative in the first turn and get a three dice attack bonus.

A two round kill, for two damage!

-

Jelena

No Room to Manoeuver

Situation: With ships all around you it is hard to manoeuvre. Reduce Manoeuvrability by two.

Oh bugger...

Joust

You and an enemy attack each other in a head on attack. In the first round all damage is done simultaneously and Thrust and Manoeuvre bonuses are ignored. Thereafter fight normally.

Takes you three rounds to down him! You take four damage.

Melee

In the swirling chaos of combat you and an enemy engage each other. Fight normally.

If you have Killer Instinct this event becomes a Closing In - You move in close to your opponent, ready for the kill. Fight normally, except you win initiative in the first turn and get a three dice attack bonus.

Three rounds again, for another four hits... grrr!

-

Roan:

Refresh

All discards are shuffled back in. Draw again.

On Your Six

An enemy fighter has got onto your tail. Fight your opponent but ignore any bonuses from better or superior Thrust / Manoeuvrability and your opponent fires first.

If you have Tactical Awareness this event becomes a Melee - In the swirling chaos of combat you and an enemy engage each other. Fight normally.

TA activates! You kill him in two rounds for three hits. Saw that one coming!

-

Three successed from Wentar's pirates is nine hits and would be three kills, but Jelena saves one! One kill in return, but your efforts win this round easily, and you both make a run on the freghter...

... and there is a satisfying explosion! That freighter has lost main power. It's not going anywhere.

Not going as well in the centre- and Roan's group loses the round as well.

-

Wentar's area JUST scrapes a victory, though his run on the freighter is not his best.

Roan and Jelena are wll clear this turn, and their next attack deals catastrophic damage to the freighter's drive systems. And the Scarabs there have gone about 10 kills as well, de-powering the pirates...

-----

PIRATE STRIKE FORCE SPACE BATTLE- Start of Turn 7

Left Side

P110 Interceptors (T5 M3 A3 P5): 7

Scarab Fighters (T3 M5 A3 P5): 11

Freighter disabled!

Centre

P110 Interceptors (T5 M3 A3 P5): 9

Scarab Fighters (T3 M5 A3 P5): 9

Hits scored on freighter: 13

Wentar's Fighter (T4 M6 P8): 21

Right Side

P110 Interceptors (T5 M3 A3 P5): 8

Scarab Fighters (T3 M5 A3 P5): 12

Freighter disabled!

Roan's Fighter (T4 M6 P8): 33

Jelena's Fighter (T4 M6 P7): 17

-

That's odd; you've lost contact with the surface. Just getting static from down there.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 8th, 2010 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Ground team, report," Wentar orders, when he reads only static ground-side. "What's your status? Come on guys, pick up!" Maybe that last shot did more damage then I though... He snaps back into reality as an Interceptor blazes past. No time to worry about that now.

"Jelena, Roan, lets finish this last freighter then, I'm thinking we should find out whats going on ground-side."

Two more Events and I think we should be in the clear after that. Although... What are we gonna do about those remaining fighters?

Last edited by Craft on Mar 8th, 2010 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:42 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

We should get the guards out of there.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:30 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I agree." Says Roan over the comm.
I'll go for 2 actions.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:33 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Andro continues trying to get his bearings, and is doing his best to find his Padawan in all of this chaos. How did no one feel this coming?

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 05:55 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher shifts his lightsaber to one hand and bends down to check the body of the Agalanian guard.

"Stay alert," Gallagher tells D'an as he does this. "What do you sense?"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 06:24 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Nothing, Master," he says.

He's been... impaled on something, Gallagher? Multiple stab wounds, but pointed. Puts you kind of in mind of Balek's spike gun... but no spikes around.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 8th, 2010 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 06:46 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Balek?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 06:54 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Someomne Gallagher met very briefly, though you never did. Long dead. He used a weapon that fired projectile spikes.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:03 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher has no conclusions to draw from this strange death, though he is assuming that whoever they are dealing with now is dangerous, more so than the pirates.

"We press on," he tells his Padawan. "Something or someone dangerous is about. Keep your senses open, D'an..."

Gallagher moves toward the sound of gunfire.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:14 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Six metallic darts are flying at high speed towards your chest.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:19 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Oh shit!

Can Gallagher use Lifting to counter this?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Adds to Force Defence to your Defence! WHich uis rather good, for you, and they miss, scattering into one of the giant obelisks nearby (one that Xeth didn't destroy yet).

Now you are under blaster fire from Both Guns Blazing. A silhouetted figure come sout of the dust in front of you, blasting away.

-

The rest of you are now getting to your feet, rather groggy...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:42 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Should we make a few more orders of arrests?" mutters Vlad with agitation as he gets to his feet.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:51 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher intercepts the incoming bolts as best he can while advancing toward tge figure emerging from the dust.

"Who are you?!" he shouts the attacker, hoping that the others hear the gunfire.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, she rolls 13 dice with a base damage of 4. She gets four successes, inflicting six damage on you (taking you to 14).

She steps lightly towards you. SHe is hard to make out in the sand, but she is very slender. Her guns are unfamiliar to you, and you can see she is taooed and pierced.

At point blank range, she aims a vicious roundhouise kick at you and blasts away at you mercilessly.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The rest of you can hear... SOMETHING going on.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:13 PM