KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"You'll probably meet us somewhere after getting to Datura on that ship," Galder says. "Then we can just jet out of there with our rescued prisoner."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 11:49 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Indeed," she says.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Where are we meeting?" Galder asks. I am assuming we have done some research on the prison planet and would know the rendezvous point she sets.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I understand that we are not taking our new bodyguards, yes?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 05:59 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Probably not a good idea to bring them along, yeah.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 06:01 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No bodyguards.

Galder wants to be sure that he gets the weapons removed from his arm before we go. He would rather them not be forcibly taken.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 06:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You can, of course, leave any other weapons behind that you wish.

Might look odd though, Galder- if your weapon arm is disabled.

-

"Somewhere on Datura," says Adelmo. "It rather depends how you escape."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 11:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hmph. So taking them out would look suspicious?

"What do you mean?" Galder asks.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"How you escape from the prison is down to you," says Adelmo. "It is fruitless to talk of where I pick you up when you do not yet know where you will be."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh, right. Yeah, of course. How will we contact you to let you know?"

And I think Galder will have his weapons removed anyway to prevent some pirate from disabling his arm. He can dig his old assault rifle out of storage...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:38 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Signals do not travel well in the Void. You will have to leave that to me."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:40 PM
Peach
mordrem

"So we get ourselves in, find Kuylen, try and find a way out, and then have to wait for you to find us. Lovely."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Assuming that's what she needs the witch girl for.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I believe covers everything, then."

Galder is eager to get going.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:15 PM
Lord Melkor

Actually, should Gallador really go with others? He would be in great danger in combat heavy environment without his saber.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 07:53 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Would Gallador really want that? I mean if the alternative is staying at home reading his books....well...Gallador might, but do you? It would be cool if he could stay with Adelmo I suppose, to make sure she doesn't pull a fast one on us, but I doubt she'd allow that.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 08:45 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, I don`t want to miss the episode and do nothing, but there are good reasons for Gallador to hesitate.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 08:59 PM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Well, I don`t want to miss the episode and do nothing, but there are good reasons for Gallador to hesitate.

That's true, however would Gallador trust the others to give him any information they might uncover? And his talents could still be of great use for the group, and don't forget there's still the force. There's no guards afterall, his quieting and staredown could come in handy.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 09:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Besides- if you are not going to help the group, why should you share in the spoils? What good are you to the group if yoiu just stay home, eating their food?

If you are not in with their trials, you are out in general.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 3rd, 2010 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 11:08 PM
Bardock42

Aww, that's awfully mean, Con feels bad now for Gallador.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 11:14 PM