KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It takes another 15 minutes before the ship lands and its inhabitants climb the mountain... and knock on your main entrance.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

So, who wants to go greet them?

Rianna's going, of course.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:23 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder goes to greet them and open the door.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:24 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak goes too.

Brigade welcoming committee!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:24 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Dak goes too.

Brigade welcoming committee!

Awesome happy

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:25 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier joins as well.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:25 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is... just two people.

The Lady Adelmo herself. To remind you, she is not old, but decidedly middle aged, of reasonable attractiveness. She is dressed in a black shawl; her featiures are a little cold. Her most striking feature, of course, is her pure white hair, which hands long down past her face.

Her companion is a much younger girl, and much shorter also. She is dressed in a very similar way to Adelmo. You rememebr her in fact- the one who told Adelmo how long you would be on Gondekorro, by casting stones. She has black hair, cut in a similar way.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 1st, 2010 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

So does Rand, who has put on the protective casings for his wires and is less than pleased with Adelmo's return.

"Lady Adelmo, this is an... unexpected surprise," Rand says. "We were not prepared for your arrival. What brings you here to our mountain?"

Last edited by General Zink on Mar 1st, 2010 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:29 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"We're rather busy right now," Rianna says. "Why have you come here this time?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Because by now you will have heard about Kuylen. I thought I could come in and... discuss the matter."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 2nd, 2010 at 01:20 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:36 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

The witch has come we see

"Yes she has" Xavier says calmly to himself.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:36 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Discuss," Dak responds dryly. "Oh, we just love discussing things."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:37 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"What is there to discuss about it? Unless you can help us get to him, that is the only matter I can see worth being discussed..."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Then I should come inside, shouldn't I?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:38 PM
Peach
mordrem

"You'll do as you please anyway, I'm sure," Rianna replies with a hint of annoyance.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:39 PM
General Zink
Bane

Rand gives the Psychos a distasteful glare, then gestures through the doorway.

"Please, come in..." Rand welcomes. He then turns to the Psychos. "Are you trying to upset her?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:45 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Would it make a difference?" Dak says quietly to Rianna, off Rand's comment.

Last edited by General Kaliero on Mar 1st, 2010 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:46 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, quiet, Rand. I was actually trying not to be nasty," Rianna snaps at him.

"Since when does anything I say or do make any sort of difference?" she replies quietly to Dak, so that Rand cannot hear it. "I don't like this and never have."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She comes in, her companion in tow. She heads to your living area, with the comfy seats, and takes a wide one for her own.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:49 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier follows them and decides not to sit down.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:51 PM