KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak leans against a wall, close enough to hear. "So, what was so important that we hear?"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:54 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Things are well, I trust?" she asks. "Relations with the natives are good?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Con will also attend.

"They are going well, it is a savage race, but useful for some purposes. So, you wanted to tell us something about Kuylen?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Fairly well. But could we possibly get to the point?" Rianna says, reclaiming the seat she'd had earlier.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:14 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well," she says, "it seems we have a mutual problem."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
"Well," she says, "it seems we have a mutual problem."

"What problem would that be?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:27 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Kuylen, of course."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:54 PM
Bardock42

"I think you'll have to fill us in a bit. And explain what you propose!"

We don't know that she knows everything we do, do we? I suppose we assume it.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You already know what has happened to Kuylen," says the dark haired girl. "You are already preparing to see if you can rescue him. And you cannot."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:05 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Oh? Is that so," Rianna says. "We've already managed a number of things in the past that we shouldn't have been able to do. So why do you think we can't do this?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"I agree with Rianna, I am sure we'll find a way. But we've been beneficial to one another in the past, so what is your offer?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You don't have a ship," says the dark-haired girl. "You don't have an escape plan. You already know you have no possibility of getting him out of there."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:11 PM
Peach
mordrem

"What do you suggest, then? Simply giving up isn't an option, of course..."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:17 PM
Lord Melkor

Manifest Destiny, please! I finally have it back,

Gallador is reserved, as he is annoyed by the fact that Lady did not contact him in such a long time. At least Rand needed him...

"My Lady Adelmo, good to see you, though I admit that I felt we became no longer worthy of your attention. Why have you not contacted us for such a long time? I saw potential in our alliance. Surely you are being of great power, that tortures me with curiosity. And again you bring a proposition... but I am more interested in your long term plans. I understand that you seek Syphar`n Kalar?."

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:44 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"All aspects of history interest me. And you are very independant people. I do not think a social call would have been appropriate. We are practical people. I come to you now because we can be of help to each other. In my pursuit of... history, I sent you to retreive an item for me, some while ago. But not everything on that item was as acessible as we might have wished, was it?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:53 PM
Bardock42

"It is your item. I assume this is going to be along the same lines of our last engagement. We can't do something, you can, but don't want to do the dirty work, so you aid us in it. This time though what is it that you want exactly, and what is it that we will get. I presume you don't suggest we split Kuylen in half between us?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It is Kuylen's DNA that is needed. To unloick the coded portion of the message."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Will you ever learn when to just...not say things?" Rianna hisses at Gallador, glaring at him.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:58 PM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
"It is Kuylen's DNA that is needed. To unloick the coded portion of the message."

"It must have crossed your mind that some of us might want Kuylen for more than his blood."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:59 PM
Lord Melkor

Gallador smiles and offers the best drink availible at the base.

"Well, let me say that discussing history with you appears to be a fascinating prospect, Lady Adelmo.

And indeed, acquiring the full content of that item required a DNA of certain person, person long dead. I am sure you know all about it?"

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:03 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote