KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « First ... « 431 432 [433] 434 435 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
"Okay, then I will do my best to not irritiate you too much."

(Gallador could analyze loudly what does it mean that Rianna is so unsecure that she gets angry when someone says she is pretty, but will not for obvious reasons. stick out tongue )

"Also, about that issue of understanding Adelmo's methods of using the Force... I think we could try some exercizes of mentally opening ourselves to each other, I can help with it, I am very good at the area of emotions and minds". He says to wider grup.

Hey, who says she's insecure?

...well, maybe she is, I've never put too much thought into that, but really, she just doesn't like hamfisted attempts at hitting on her stick out tongue

"...hah," is Rianna's response there.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 06:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by REXXXX
(Hell, Gallador could buy Combat for 4xp then two Force powers... get Strike Mastered along with Subterfuge, if you get 12xp)

I would rather take combat schtick than combat force power, because let's say that I want to spend two force points on manifest destiny and two on curruption - I am only left with four force points for episode, not much considering the number of powers I have).

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 06:45 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

True! Though you could always nix a premonition for an episode, keep it to Foresight to help with the episode at hand or a Dream for free.

Dodge & Weave would be the best bet, I think. Gives you some defense.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Dodge and Weave is indeed a great choice.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dark Siders using Foresight?!!?!!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Ushgarak

...you'd really laugh, then, at the fact that it's on the list of things I possibly want at some point.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:13 PM
Lord Melkor

True! Though you could always nix a premonition for an episode, keep it to Foresight to help with the episode at hand or a Dream for free.

Dodge & Weave would be the best bet, I think. Gives you some defense.

Sorry, but not using Manifest Destiny would be against Gallador's deep ethical principles.

And concerning the comment about Rianna, I actually meant is as Gallador's being nice rather than straight hitting, but maybe there are actually some cultural differences between United States and Poland showing. wink

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:17 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Sorry, but not using Manifest Destiny would be against Gallador's deep ethical principles.

And concerning the comment about Rianna, I actually meant is as Gallador's being nice rather than straight hitting, but maybe there are actually some cultural differences between United States and Poland showing. wink

laughing out loud To be honest, I'm really not sure where it came from in the first place; it was certainly unintentional on my part. I think it was because when I joined the game I was myself really uncomfortable with that so when it happened in-game (and it happened a LOT during the Citadel) I kinda projected that and people thought it was amusing and ran with it, so now it stuck stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Ushgarak

That's not a thing.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:21 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

To be fair, Rah used it in Ghost Citadel to get the win.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm really torn but I'm pretty sure Galder is going Force and social with my xp. Insight is on the list.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:30 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier might try to get Dreams so he can also have Guidance cause that's just a nice Force Power to have when you need it stick out tongue

Xavier looks to Dak, "I guess we can help you learn some of the teachings from the Jedi. At worst I'm sure it will give us a good laugh."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 07:31 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'm really torn but I'm pretty sure Galder is going Force and social with my xp. Insight is on the list.

Thought you were thinking of Pilot-stuff?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 08:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Decisions are hard! Ask me again tomorrow.)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 09:04 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

(Haha tomorrow it'll be all guns stick out tongue)

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 09:06 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

(Decisions are hard! Ask me again tomorrow.)

laughing out loud

Well I'm going all Force-y so yeah stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 09:16 PM
Lord Melkor

I understand that if I buy the Subtefuge force power mastery between Episode V and VI, I can use the Corruption effect of that power between these Episodes?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 19th, 2012 11:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

With everyone done, it is now experience time! It's been a long game so we've got a good chunk coming

Basically, I am splitting the rewards into four story chunks, each worth 5xp. I don't want to deviate much from the 5 so there will not be many divergences.

Chunk 1 was your assassination on Selene and getting yourselves properly arrested. The fight went fine but I seem to remember your faked escape was on the improvised side so no bonus. 5 xp!

Chunk 2 was the first half of your time on Datura- working out the system and getting up to the top level. You got a lot of the right people but my overall memory of this is that it was a tad of a mess and you also got yourselves betrayed, so I'll make this 4xp.

Chunk 3 was the escape from Datura through blue and black. THis was horrible but it only had to be won and win you did. A bonus if you hadn't needed the stone for anything, but you were in no state to fight the spider so a flat 5.

Then chunk 4 was the takedown of Rivas! Heck, that was a trial, but the penalties for failure here were rather more direct; people could have been killed. You did what you set out to do, so 5 xp.

(So remember in future- clever play gets you xp bonuses... try for a 6 somewhere next time!)

However, one of you did pay a price; Gallador's downing and subsequent stay in a hazardous area has game consequences, like Rand's old stat loss. Gallador is now starting to suffer from a psychological inferiority due to his battle performance issues and the way this makes people think of him. He is forbidden from being in any sort of commanding position in the group... until he proves himself in battle, either with some sort of great tactical performance or awesome and obvious display of force power that cannot be denied.

Edna's introduction counts for chunk 3, and she of course scores chunk 4.

Hence, I make that a general reward of 19xp, with 10 for Edna.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 20th, 2012 at 03:10 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 02:05 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

19 xp I like it, that gives me a total of 32 to use I'm ok with that stick out tongue

evil face

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 03:04 PM
Peach
mordrem

So then I have 23 total. Exactly one more than I needed! big grin

Also, Rand was the one that got us betrayed! miffed

Old Post Feb 20th, 2012 03:56 PM