KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « First ... « 435 436 [437] 438 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Edna Witch
So Ush if I accidentally wonder into a brothel in the next episode can I claim an interest in seduction? big grin
laughing out loud

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 01:04 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Edna Witch
Ooh decisions decisions - tempted to be contraversial here!

Oh dear. What are you thinking of? stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 02:35 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

I'm really excited myself for the schticks I bought. I am very flexible.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 03:16 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...nice wording there.

I'm pretty pleased with my choices myself though big grin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 04:00 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

As excited as I am for my new powers, I still want to do the other things... maybe next episode.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:20 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Talked things over with Ush. I'm going to return to my Strength increase and Swiftness mastery. I'm more worried about how Rand will perform in a fight than I am about controlling the group.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 11:07 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, you posted it here already. Yay again!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 11:16 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hah!

Minor amount of relief there.

Though I admit to being curious as to how using Dominate on someone would play out.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 11:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The thing with Dominate is that it is meant to be a way to stop your muscle from arbitrarily overthrowing the force master of the group.

However, using it as mind-control to rule the group when that does not reflect the way of things in-game is just as arbitrary so I discourage it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 11:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah a bit relieved myself, I was already thinking of how Xavier was gonna kill Rand before he could use it stick out tongue

Yeah I was wondering how Dominate would have worked to. So then it only works as long the people in the group see you as dominate right?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 12:15 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not necessarily, as you could veto that forever. But it does have to seem appropriate to the story as it has developed.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 12:20 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ok

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 12:25 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So instead of taking Iron Will this turn is alright for me to forgoe it and instead Master Co-Ordination

It doesn't change any of my xp spending

stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 03:25 PM
Bardock42

I am not sure whether I have used the xp from Rex's games yet, I think not. Do you (Ush) or Rex know for sure?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 04:47 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Everything I have for you is banked in the new Archival thread. If anything was never communicated to me, then oh well!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 04:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'll double-check, but it should be accurate. You had 2xp banked.

EDIT- Okay, I couldn't find what you spent your xp on last time, Con. You got 16xp from the last game and 2xp from Retro, before the start of this current episode. Do you remember what you bought?

Last edited by REXXXX on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 05:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

So since Ush is planning to nerf Dodge and Weave maybe I should take a Blade Schtick instead?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:04 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
So since Ush is planning to nerf Dodge and Weave maybe I should take a Blade Schtick instead?

Where was that said? I don't recall that, or did I miss it or was it in a PM or something?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

If you want. It'd still be good to have a Combat Defense. I only suggest Dodge & Weave because it functions against all types of attack, not because of how well it taps. You've bought Combat so at least you can punch things.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by Peach
Where was that said? I don't recall that, or did I miss it or was it in a PM or something?

I did indeed say it.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2012 07:06 PM