KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Yeah, I think we all, even those that hate Adelmo can see the merit in this deal.

Maybe we should ask the Lady to have her young friend accompany us, she seems to be interested perhaps we could find something out through her?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Making deal with Emperor is not plasible as well? Maybe he has a task he would like a bunch of Dark Jedi to help.... Having anything would give us better negotiating possible with Adelmo.

But if there are no other good options, the choice is obvious.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:25 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Probably (definitely) not plausible, most likely...

So yeah, looks like we're dealing with Adelmo, then...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:34 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"We will of course accept your offer, my Lady," Rand says. "I do not believe we have much other choice, if retrieving Kuylen is something we want to achieve, and I know that it is. We cannot use Emperor Rivas' tactic, after all. Navigating into the Void would take far too long..."

Rand smiles.

"What plan do you have for getting us onto Datura?"

As I forgot to ask- Manifest Destiny in a PM, please.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:51 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Mine Manifest Destiny I would like in PM as well, though I am not sure you can get that not in PM by its nature....

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:56 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, it'd be kinda silly if you had it publicly posted...

Galder frowns at Adelmo's comment about Kuylen not having a choice in the matter, but says nothing. He lets the others do the talking, as Adelmo is obviously not going to be his friend in the future.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:00 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well now, getting in is the easy part," says Adelmo. "After all, a prison is designed ro be got into..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"So what do you think of this?" Rianna says quietly to Galder, while watching everyone else. She doesn't feel like talking with Adelmo any longer.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:03 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder seems distracted, as he has been since Kuylen's capture had been announced by Rivas.

"I dunno," Galder comments. "She's too powerful for us to take out... I mean, she left her retinue somewhere to come meet us, no doubt she's confident enough to take us out. If she's got a route to Kuylen then we should take it, but what happens after... I feel Kuylen knows about Adelmo and they're not buddy-buddy."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"The fact that she more or less came alone is one I don't like, but perhaps she had been counting on us assuming that meant she could destroy us all that easily," Rianna replies. "And somehow I doubt Kuylen and Adelmo would be very friendly either...do you think he would be able to stand against her?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:09 PM
Lord Melkor

"So, for getting into, we should just fly there?" -Asks Gallador.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:11 PM
Bardock42

One thing to consider is that we are at the complete mercy of Adelmo, I mean should we find Kuylen we do have something she wants, but if we don't she can really do whatever she wants with us there, so we'd have to hope that she thinks we are useful enough for her to rescue us, no?

Which, is part of the reason why I think it would be of advantage to have her apprentice girl witch accompany us, if possible. On the other hand if we find something that can be useful against her she'd know, too. Does anyone have an opinion on at least asking that?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
One thing to consider is that we are at the complete mercy of Adelmo, I mean should we find Kuylen we do have something she wants, but if we don't she can really do whatever she wants with us there, so we'd have to hope that she thinks we are useful enough for her to rescue us, no?

Which, is part of the reason why I think it would be of advantage to have her apprentice girl witch accompany us, if possible. On the other hand if we find something that can be useful against her she'd know, too. Does anyone have an opinion on at least asking that?

This is good idea, we could learn more about Lady, her powers and motives, that way.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Again, I dunno," Galder says. "He was a powerful Dark Jedi, and knowing him he has only become more powerful since I last saw him... but his talents were more martial."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:17 PM
Peach
mordrem

"So, more like you or I, then..." Rianna says, thoughtfully. "I don't know. Do you really believe that he's alive, and that this is worth it?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes," Galder says, "though perhaps nearer to at least Gallador in terms of power... I was never too sure. He kept secrets, that man. But I'm positive he's alive. My vision foretold his return, represented by an old path being reopened."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:21 PM
Peach
mordrem

"But are you sure that's what it actually meant?" Rianna asks. "You were positive that he was alive before we found out he supposedly crashed on Prias. Or when you went chasing after those Shepherds. What if this is the same thing?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Adelmo gives a slight smile.

"You cannot fly there. Your ships would not survive. I feel you are missing the basic point about the easiest way to get into a prison."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"This isn't the same thing," Galder says. "I didn't have visions then."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:27 PM
Bardock42

She got a point there. So, we have to piss Rivas off first?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:28 PM