KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Haha. Rianna certainly never has willingly. And the few times she's been without her lightsabers, she was trying very hard to get them back stick out tongue

So, how are we going to get ourselves caught, anyway?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:57 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'm assuming we are going to go to some world that is still outside the void but under Rivas' control wave our sabers around all crazy like and get caught and brought to the prison planet.

Of course that is just a theory stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:00 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Slaughter and destroy a whole bunch of stuff, I'm going to assume.

Though we'll have to 'lose' in order to get caught and arrested, so...yeah.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:02 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yup still slaughter and destruction is always fun big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:04 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed. If that's what we need to do to irk the Emperor of the Treganna Void.

"Did you have means in mind for pissing off his Highness?" Galder asks the Lady Adelmo. "I'm sure waving our lightsabers around like the antennae of a luna-bug would suffice, but there's gotta be something really special that'd irk him."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:20 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, there is one crime that requires no participation that always captures the Emperor's attention," she says. "Interference with tax collection."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:18 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder grins.

"So we're killing tax collectors, then."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Indeed. And you are in luck, because before long it is tax collection day on Selanne itself. One of the Emperor's personal tax 'administrators', Noben Lom, will be holding a vast assessment in the city."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:35 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"It seems there will be a problem at this assessment that Noben Lom didn't account for," Rand says, with a smirk.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:41 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(awaits inevitable 'forced tax cut' joke)

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder would make it, but Adelmo has made him unpunny.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:47 AM
Peach
mordrem

Urgh, puns...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 12:52 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

...Dak pushes down the sudden overwhelming urge to kill Rand.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 01:59 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Though this operation is not without its problems," says Adelmo. "Rivas' tax collectors are not popular; they come with heavy security. You must kill Lom for your crime to be great enough- yet then be captured afterwards without it looking suspicious."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 02:18 PM
Bardock42

I think we should pretend we do it for the masses give them back the tax dollars. Jaynestown style. It would be nice to be considered great heroes on some planet, for future endeavors we might plan, like...getting back our lightsabres for example.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 02:51 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think we should pretend we do it for the masses give them back the tax dollars. Jaynestown style. It would be nice to be considered great heroes on some planet, for future endeavors we might plan, like...getting back our lightsabres for example.

That's not a bad idea, actually... look like the Robin Hoods of the empire, so to speak.

Dak smirks, looking at Rianna. "Security will be no problem for some of us. They won't even know Lom is dead until we announce it."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:02 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Should not be a problem at all..."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"They likely will notice," says Adelmo. "On collection day, the collectors go to the city square of their target area and hold their 'session'. The entire reigstered populcae must visit the tax collector that day, forming a queue that is miles long, to play their amount in person. The collector will have a small army with him to keep the crowd under control."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:19 PM
Bardock42

"We could pretend to be taxpayers and get close." Con says, thinking out loud.

Though that sounds like an hour long ordeal, we should cut in line, definitely.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:23 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Typical of tjhe Galaxy these days- you even have to queue up to murder people.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:39 PM