KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (DARK SIDE)- The Prisoner of Datura
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (438): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

It could be possible to cause a distraction in the crowd while the rest of us attack from behind stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:52 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There isn't a behind- just an enormous, snaking queue with him at the middle.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 03:54 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Then let's queue up big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:12 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Sneaky people are good at getting through a line quickly without really being noticed. Hehe.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:59 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, split the group- that won't go badly!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 05:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I am now thinking of the events that led to Galder and Rianna getting called the Psycho Brigade to begin with...

(for those who were not there at that point, it boils down to non-sneaky people should not try sneaking around.)

Fiiiiine we'll do it the boring way.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 05:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Just hoping that Rianna doesn't start cutting folks out of boredom, that wouldn't be productive in the long run.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 05:45 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hmph. She would not.

...hopefully.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 05:59 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I don't think anyone of the PB really has guarantee coming to that. I remember the time Galder cut a mechanic to bits for no reason.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:09 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yeeeaaah I remember that...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:13 PM
Bardock42

Well, otherwise perhaps we can just get close without that, too. I suppose we'll have to see how it is set up when we get there.

What might be more problematic even is to pretend that we get caught (without anyone getting killed at least)...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah I'm sure there still might be pieces of him in Xavier's ship.

And yup we're definitely going to have to sell it.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:16 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yes. That is definitely going to be the most difficult part. Getting to this guy and killing him will be easy. It's going to be getting caught without making it obvious that we've set this up (but without taking too much damage ourselves) that will be trickier.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:18 PM
Bardock42

An idea that would tie in with "Mission Robin Hood" is that one of us gets the money and publicly throws it amongst the crowd, and we then "surrender" as we have killed the tax collector and given back the money to the poor that need it so much (cause we are so generous and great)....we'd be total martyrs, might work, no?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:25 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier who has been mostly quiet during this speaks to the Lady and her friend.

"Ok we have your entrance plan, what exactly is your escape plan for us?" Xavier asks calmly.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"That part is simpler; I have access to one of their ships."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:02 PM
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
An idea that would tie in with "Mission Robin Hood" is that one of us gets the money and publicly throws it amongst the crowd, and we then "surrender" as we have killed the tax collector and given back the money to the poor that need it so much (cause we are so generous and great)....we'd be total martyrs, might work, no?

Gallador likes the idea of appearing to be heroes of the common people...

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:20 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well the witch does have some convenience

"How did you manage such a thing, and why is it your friend is so important to it?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"My ways are my own business. Suffice to say that if I couldn't do it, I woul hardly be making this offer. You are no good to me trapped on Datura."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:47 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Very well. What exactly do we need to know about this escape plan of yours?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 07:52 PM