KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World At War RP

World At War RP
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Willow just shrugged. "Be quick. I'm bored with your games." She stood, Hiromies shadows fell from her body. "Do not toy with me, girl."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 11:15 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

The captor drew the blade closer and closer until it cut Fox's throat enough for it to start bleeding. Fox cringed slightly and the man took great comfort in this. "Thought you were a stonewall kid? A little cut and you start to go limp. Looks like your nothing to worry about. Your just a quiet one is all." The man satisfied withdrew his blade and stepped away. Fox's mind ran through thousands of possible ways to escape, but the only one that made sense was going to take a lot out of him. He hung from the wall just as before but this time his eyes stayed shut. The temperature of the water around them changed a bit and fox could feel his arms starting to change. He completely changed his organic arm into that of a water fabrication and slipped right through the knots. Just as he was freed his molecules collided reforming his arm. This all happened within mere seconds and neither the man or Tono had noticed yet.

Fox walked steadily behind the man. After picking up the knife with his blood on it he gently graced the blade over the mans throat. His life was gone within a few seconds. Gasping as his blood fled from his body now corpse. Toto screamed a bestial roar and charged Fox but his bark was much more than his bite. Fox easily manuvered away and countered his rush by tossing him into the wall facing the other way. Toto had not harmed Fox (to his knowledge) So he allowed him to live. After grabbing his belongings he made his way out into the unfamiliar streets.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 03:44 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Tamra stood thinking of what he ment. Things wern't always so black ad white. Not even heaven. Question was still why out of 6 other Archangels who had greater power than her would they ask for her. Her twin brothers couldn't sing like her but only could boost any army with his words while the other was a sure deal legend in war."Well lead the way"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:06 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu set out for Aria to the leaders temple

Hiromi sat down floating and glanced at Winter "I'll make this quick hand over your world or i will take it by force killing all your people instantly"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:11 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"Uh.... No." Slowly, the candles began to go out, One by one until there was one left. "Get out, or ill make you." She started to walk towards Hiromi.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:32 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter walked along a hallway staring at his feet. He was going out to train. Hunter walked to a wide area and put on his Glove of Kingdoms. It shone in the night. "Been a while..." With a sharp wave of the hand Hunter materialized 3 huge dark needles. This time of night strengthens Hunters powers. Hunter proceeded to put his hands in the air and spin them slowly. He had perfect control over the needled. The wind picked up and created a dark tornado, then the needles broke apart into fairly smaller ones. It entered the vortex and created a deadly power. Carefully Hunter moved the destructive force toward a old abanded plant. The plant was easily shredded. "Hmph. Finally mastered it" Hunter remove his glove and sat on a rock to look at the sky...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 03:02 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"So how that little war over on the south end? We could hear it all the way on the north. From the looks of things you did very well if your leader is asking you to come get someone from the North. "

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 03:04 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Well after i was promoted to protector i started patrolling the area and we got attacked and i suffered a painful defeat as you can see my wing isn't normal anymore that i blame on the attacker"

Hiromi looked on Winter in the shadows "Big mistake queeny you'll regret this You Know" Hiromi transported back to hell

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 03:22 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Willow sighed and returned to herthrone, the candles coming back to life. She looked at her pool, watching as an army of shadow men rose up at the gates of her world. "No one will harm my people."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 03:31 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter got up. While he was gazing he was thinking about his leader. The great leader of Twixelen.Hunter sensed an uneasiness."Im going to talk to her." Hunter left the training spot and headed for the leaders residence. He made his way quietly by guards for Hunter was sly on his feet. He arrived at her room and knocked..

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 03:40 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Willow flicked her hand. Slowly, the heavy doors swung open. "Enter, Hunter."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 03:52 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Not to disturb you, but I felt that I should talk to you. While I was out training I felt uneasy...Did anything happen?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:22 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hiromi arrived at the the throne "Daddy the mean ruler won't submit we have to resort to plan B" Black Sovereign rose "your right now that you've opened portals between these worlds we can take it Hiromi Winter has a weak spot she does not inhabit her own body so i need you to steal her corpse and make her suffer" Hiromi was happy she loved making people suffer. Black sovereign started opening a giant portal and started summoning bloodthirsty minions into the Twilight World killing and ravaging the world one went around people were in a uproar scared, bleeding, dying these minions onslaught began with bang as now they headed for the leader Hiromi slipped into the shadows of the world watching the show "Hehehehehe time to get me a corpse hehehehe"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:32 AM
DangerousBeauty

She turned to look at Hunter. "We are being attacked, Hunter, by our own flesh and blood. Black and his kin are trying to kill me, and take the throne." She looked back at her pool, watching the attack. "This must stop." Her shadow warriors attacked Hiromis minions.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:36 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter looked out at the battle. His blood boiled."B-but why would they do this!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:53 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hiromi then slipped under the castle in an empty room "Time for a take over he he Hiromi split into three equal powered clones "Now you distract little miss queen off her throne and you take care of anyone who might get in the way as for me i'll stake out and place this on the queens body this should prevent her from coming back in her own body she will be a drifting spirit this tag seal will prevent any souls from coming into a body now go You Know" "Yes mam" the clones went to there designated spots one went behind Hunter and slipped her shadow on Hunter "You won't be moving your stuck and if you think about anything i will stab your shadow and kill you on the spot now stay"while the other clone went in front of Winter "I told you there will be trouble now suffer You Know" Hiromi started manipulating her shadow "I CONTROL ALL DARKNESS" Hiromi's shadow turned into a giant hand and grabbed the shadow of Winter "Now you have the words to stop this all assault your messing with the warriors who killed Satan himself now Submit or die"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:05 AM
DangerousBeauty

Willow struggled to free herself. "And if I refuse?"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:21 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter looked down and smiled."You control the darkness?!You will pay for threatining my leader and also know this...The darkness is under no ones control!" Hunter flexed his index finger and plucked the intruder from the shadows.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:34 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Then you will die with this land besides its too late we thought ahead you havea small amount of hours before this land is taken anyway but you want it the hard way and so thats what you get" The Hiromi clones pulled out Daggers and stabbed them into Winters and Hunters shadow "Once i stab your shadow you'll die just like your pitiful guards" The Hiromi Clones hit the shadows which causes the person who is casting the shadow to feel the pain.

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:13 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter stood unmoved. He had put up a barrier around his leader that protects her from darkness, even her own shadow. Though Hunter was still hurt. Hunter put his hand to the spot of pain. With the other hand he lifted the clones up and engulfed them in a dark cloud. Hunter closed his fist."COMPRESS!" The darkness seemed to grow then suddenly implode. "Thats all youve.....got"Hunter was bleeding from the attack."Are you OK your highness?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 06:56 PM