KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World At War RP

World At War RP
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Killian hovered over the young prince with a very real smile plastered on his face. He examined Fox's body head to toe just to make certain that it was in fact the royal heir. Killian bowed to fox in a mocking fashion and offered him the seat at his throne. As Fox picked himself up from the floor the guards forcefully pushed him back down. Killian laughed as Fox felt the cold floor once again. Fox motioned himself up once more and Killian began speaking. "Your highness, your kingdom has been worried sick, where have you been? Actually, I don't care. Wherever you came from you should have stayed, it would have made this a lot easier." Killian allowed Fox to sit in his throne finally. Fox sat still almost as if he was being lectured by an elder, he kind of was but not a man he respected.

Killian started off again. "You see my prince we are at a bit of an impasse, you have been absent so very long and the throne beckoned for a leader. I gladly took the role and I plan to wed my queen tomorrow. But seeing how you are back, royal creed states you are now and forever more deemed king unless you withdraw and retire. Do you see the impasse now? With you I lose my title. Now, you have two very simple choices the way I see it and I'm sure you will be a smart child and pick the safer one. One, You can denounce your title to your people and recommend me as your successor or two, my men and I will dispose of you this very night. It will be as if you have been lost for all eternity. Do make you choice hastily, and if you would remove your self from my throne." Killian was anything but a saint, in some way he had planned this sense day one. Sure their were the two choices he had presented but Fox only saw one real answer.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 01:01 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~Yes I was here when he did it. Infact i noticed it first brb~

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 01:14 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Tamra looked around. It took awhile it see what he ment." Yes..I see it know. The light shows all. Since there are no peaceful creatures here I would just keep moving so we can get out of here. This place is no place for the children of light"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 01:41 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu then looked closer "He looks injured though if we heal him it'll prove were not going after them and we need someone to lay out this area"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 01:53 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Yes or he could turn around and attack but I guess your right since whatever he is shouldn't be able to take on both of us.Let's just do it incase something did this to him and comes back to finish the job...but I hope your right." Tamra began to walk over toward this fallen person.Her body began to glowas she looked down at him.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:02 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu walked to find Hunter battered up "you look like you can use some some help" Hitosu healed all of Hunters wounds and restored him back to perfect health "Tell us what happened to you

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:14 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Willow sighed. "We were attacked."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:17 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Attacked?" He then looked at Tamra "This is why the horn led us here this place was attacked like ours" He then looked at Willow "who attacked you"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:20 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"By whom? Let us...is this area in any danger as we speak?" Tamra took her bow in her hand and aiming around with a arrow incase they were endanger

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:22 AM
DangerousBeauty

Willow sighed. "Be easy. We are in no danger. But we were attacked by the people who attacked you. They took my body, and harmed Hunter."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:31 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Your Body??" Hitosu then had a puzzle expression "So your not dead"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:38 AM
. Hitosu Moriko
Restricted

Account Restricted

Impersonator? (reported)

im not a quitter

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:55 AM
. Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send . Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by . Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

The gears in Fox's cold and calculated mind began rotating. Time had stopped for him. He took in all of his surroundings and absorbed energy that passed through the waves. It was peaceful here, he both liked and despised this feeling. Peacefulness in a world of chaos was a miraculous thing to capture but also this false blanket of safety was something of a crutch and that bored Fox. He liked spontaneous and chaotic. Instinctual and cut throat was his game. The two guards in the throne room approached Fox slightly awaiting his response. Fox stood up from his throne and worded his position very clearly. "I care little for the power of the crown. These people deserve a better ruler than me. I'm not fit to be king. But any man like you that intends to wed my mother will taste death!" The words echoed through the castle, the racket could be heard from afar. Killian, now aware of Fox's intentions ordered the men to kill him. Both guards took to arms and approached Fox.

The lower ranked officer darted for Fox immediately. These men were not weak, they were bred with the hearts or warriors. The solider lashed for Fox's side but was sorely countered and met with a knee to the gut. He was not about to give up, his weapon collided with Fox. Fox attempted to guard his face with just his hands, and the guard was sure he had hit his target. Fox leaned slouched over, the blade appeared to have pierced him but unannounced to the solider, Fox had caught blade between his palms and tugged it from his arms. In a flash the weapon had switched hands and was now aimed at the defenseless guard. Fox would never dream of killing a defenseless man in a fair fight so he threw the blade aside. As he tossed the weapon the man pulled out a strategically placed 7 inch knife and stabbed it directly into his leg. The blade went 4 inches into Fox's leg, he writhed in pain as the man quickly jumped back away from Fox and grabbed his blade that had been tossed aside.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:23 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Willow shook her head. "I am very much alive. I'm winter willow. In the ruler of Twighlight world."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:26 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"your the ruler of this place i see look i think we can help each other out if we work together if we can infiltrate the castle"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:31 AM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Blood seeped and flowed away through the waves as Fox pulled the knife from his leg. His expression stayed the same but somehow the force in eyes transformed completely. The guard froze in fear from this new aura that had invaded him. Within mere seconds the knife that was pierced deep into his leg was now protruding from the guards throat. The man died slowly as he dug the weapon from his body. A stone faced Fox turned his direction towards the other guard, the seasoned commander of the team. The commander was well versed in combat in comparison to the other men and was quite skilled with his weapon. The commander finally made the first move.

His attack was swift, Fox barley dodged the weapon but the commander counted on Fox's rapid movement. The commander raised his arm just as Foxed moved and shot off a volley of silver marbles from his arm. The commander had launched the marbles with his wrist cannon, they may just be marbles but the velocity and speed they were traveling was deadly. The marbles were inches from Fox's person when he raised his hand. Waves collided with the marbles and changed the course of their travel. One of the marbles found it's way to Killian piercing his hand and creating a sizable hole in his palm. The rest of rounds bounced about aimlessly and began slow down until they stopped moving altogether. The commander was astonished by the power Fox commanded, he dropped his weapon and ran for the barracks to warn the others. Killian strayed from the battle, he held his hand tightly screaming from the blatant hole in his hand.

Fox limped towards Killian, the injury he had incurred previously was taking it's toll, he had loss a good amount of blood.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 05:35 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter slowly got up."Thank you stranger. I must get into the castle."

Thank to TxG

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 09:05 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Where is this castle???"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 11:44 PM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Fox's body began to fall limp with every step his motion was languid but thorough. Concise steps were all he needed to close in on his target. Killian was absolutely petrified as the rightful heir approached him. One, two, three, four. Fox counted the steps in his mind. When he finally reached Killian the coward began to reason and bargain. "My royal highness, I only jest. This world is yours. I would never dream of betraying my king. I apologize. Please, spare my insolence as a show of good faith towards your people!" Fox glared at the man with great contempt. "You think I care about the people? You think I would kill just for my throne? Your a fool, and nothing more. Your petty soul is not worth an honorable death but you have given me no choice. I care for one thing only, you do not control my mother or I. And talking down to me was your greatest mistake!"

Fox raised his arm, the waves danced in unison clashing with his arm. When the waves had finished, Fox's arm was engulfed by what appeared to be a blade made from the energy of the sea. He raised his weapon in a striking motion. Killian's eyes peered back into his, crying for mercy. Then, his eyes said something else, something cunning and deceiving. When Fox finally noticed it was to late. The Commander that retreated previously came back with over a dozen reinforcements. Fox felt a sharp pain. He reached around and to his dismay several spears had been thrown into his back. The blood poured out in a dramatic fashion, meshing with the waves and creating a red stain in the area. Fox's will was strong, he edged closer to Killian and raised his arm again but it was to much. He fell to the ground, making no sounds of pain. The silence was far more telling in his condition.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 01:59 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Well it's nice to meet you Willow. I am Tamra. Archangel of music in the heavens.More so the north but maybe we can help you get your body back.Since we both have somethig to settel with this unknown foe."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 02:52 AM