KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Ready for season 10?

Ready for season 10?
Started by: Darth Macabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

is it just me or did Clark look awfully close to Conner Kent in the scene after he heals in the beginning when he's staring up in the sky?

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 02:04 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
is it just me or did Clark look awfully close to Conner Kent in the scene after he heals in the beginning when he's staring up in the sky?

Possibly.

In summary: Not bad, though i'm still undecided on (spoilers): [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Darkseid

and the S looks too small, though it's the fault of the Returns suit more than anything.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by -Pr-
Possibly.

In summary: Not bad, though i'm still undecided on (spoilers): [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Darkseid

and the S looks too small, though it's the fault of the Returns suit more than anything.

i was actually thinking the exact same thing about the second part of what you said

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:56 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched season premiere.. pretty good..

however was that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Darkseid at the end

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 06:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

yup it sure was

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 01:22 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

like the man said, yep.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 03:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thanks guys

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Oh this is gonna be epic.

You know what I'm getting really sad already that this is the last season =(

Also, what happened to Chloe =(

Lots of =('s

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 03:17 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I had a geekasm when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: darkseid suddenly showed up I was just like 'f*cking...hell!' I'm still hoping for a return from Lex

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 04:06 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

Possibly.

I don't really think the spoiler is necessary. Anyone who wants to watch the show will have done so, and besides, after the Season 9 finale it was pretty much confirmed who the villain was.

Anyway, from what I've gathered, the suit that they're using actually IS the one from Superman Returns. The suit from Reeve's days was offered, but declined because the one from Returns was more modern and realistic. And, honestly, it is. For the big screen, the Returns suit is much better, while for the comics the Reeve's suit is better.

From what I've read about this season, it's looking great. Clark's going through his dark hour, there's a return of some old villains, Blue Beetle and Booster Gold make appearances, Kara comes back more as Supergirl... the whole thing looks awesome. Season 8 was kinda eh and Season 9 was okay, but Season 10 seems like they're not going to pull punches. This seems like it's going to be the real deal - Clark comes into his own and becomes the man we expect him to be.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 02:06 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

one can only hope you are right. now i have to buy the complete set. which im sure wont come out for at least two or three years.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 05:00 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kinneary
I don't really think the spoiler is necessary. Anyone who wants to watch the show will have done so, and besides, after the Season 9 finale it was pretty much confirmed who the villain was.

Anyway, from what I've gathered, the suit that they're using actually IS the one from Superman Returns. The suit from Reeve's days was offered, but declined because the one from Returns was more modern and realistic. And, honestly, it is. For the big screen, the Returns suit is much better, while for the comics the Reeve's suit is better.

From what I've read about this season, it's looking great. Clark's going through his dark hour, there's a return of some old villains, Blue Beetle and Booster Gold make appearances, Kara comes back more as Supergirl... the whole thing looks awesome. Season 8 was kinda eh and Season 9 was okay, but Season 10 seems like they're not going to pull punches. This seems like it's going to be the real deal - Clark comes into his own and becomes the man we expect him to be.

i know it's the returns suit, but i honestly don't like it. not for the big screen, not for anything tbh.

season 10 is the finale. they need to make it good imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 05:47 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

tonight's show i liked...

DeathStroke, the Terminator

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 06:55 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I'm going to be really disappointed if we don't get a Batman or Bruce Wayne cameo in 10 seasons of Smallville.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 02:34 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

tonight's show i liked...

DeathStroke, the Terminator

i like the guy, but isn't he a bit old?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 04:39 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'm going to be really disappointed if we don't get a Batman or Bruce Wayne cameo in 10 seasons of Smallville.

i think it would be pretty cool if Bruce came in during a[SPOILER - highlight to read]: suicide squad ep......it could be batman....errr bruce and the suicide squad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 07:11 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i like the guy, but isn't he a bit old?

yes he is, but i guess they want someone Slade's age

Originally posted by snoopdogg

its been long rumored but it prolly won't happen.. tis be shame though

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 07:59 PM
Mr Parker

didn't see this coming, so hopefully the tenth season will be a decent one

and hopefully it will be the LAST one.ten freaking years is enough!! It lost its magic after season four.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 06:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by ~JP~
Good deal!

Too bad this section is dead. sad

its dead because fans are tired of the show.ten years is too damn long.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 06:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Mr Parker
and hopefully it will be the LAST one.ten freaking years is enough!! It lost its magic after season four.

this is the final year..

last night's show was all right.. glad to see laura v

Old Post Oct 9th, 2010 10:24 PM