KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Ready for season 10?

Ready for season 10?
Started by: Darth Macabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

as was i.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 9th, 2010 11:46 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Tonight's episode wasn't bad for a filler. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: At least Clark floated at the end. I hope they don't lead a slow build up for the mid-season break and leave everyone hanging.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 02:14 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Yea, I thought it was kinda a filler episode too, but boy was it nostalgia when I saw some of the flashbacks.

Who's sad this is the last season? sad

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 09:06 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I remember posting here liking clois on s4 never knowing its still clois in the end.. thank you to the new writers
memories and seeing this episode makes me so happy
The dance I love you's and floating = clois destiny

and my avatar still not changed wow actually its a manip of them floating weird haha

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 02:17 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

all i know is that this season and show better go out with a bang. ten years is a lot of timw to come up with that one episode that will leave everyone talking about it for weeks.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 02:56 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this is the final year..

last night's show was all right.. glad to see laura v

thats what i was thinking.Thank God. Happy Dance

I will celebrate when i see for my own eyes it is not on the schedule next year.two years ago in its eighth season people were saying the same thing so i got to see it before i believe it. but since its ten years,im sure you are right though.

I stopped watching this show like the middle of the fifth season.This show reminds me of 90210.another show that stayed on wayyyy too long than it should have. That show got stupid after they got out of high school and it should not have lasted for more than five years.It lost its magic after they got out high school the third year and it for sure should have been cancelled after the fifth year after Dylan left the show at least.

Thats one of the many similarities in this show and 90210 is whether people realise it or not,the show lost its magic after the fourth season and should never have gone on any further after the fifth season.whether people realise it or not or want to admit it,the show lost its magic after they killed Jonathan off.John Schneider made Smallville really fun to watch.I did not object to them killing him off,its just like in 90210,they did it way too soon.With 90210,i had no problem with the parents leaving the show and moving out of the house,it was just too soon and they should have been there longer.same with Jonathan.His death was TOO SOON and should not have happened till like the middle of the seventh season. mad It went totally downhill from there.

I was so much relieved when they FINALLY cancelled 90210 after 10 long painful years.same thing will happen again with me when THIS show is finaly cancelled after 10 long painful years. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 08:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats what i was thinking.Thank God. Happy Dance

I will celebrate when i see for my own eyes it is not on the schedule next year.two years ago in its eighth season people were saying the same thing so i got to see it before i believe it. but since its ten years,im sure you are right though.

I stopped watching this show like the middle of the fifth season.This show reminds me of 90210.another show that stayed on wayyyy too long than it should have. That show got stupid after they got out of high school and it should not have lasted for more than five years.It lost its magic after they got out high school the third year and it for sure should have been cancelled after the fifth year after Dylan left the show at least.

Thats one of the many similarities in this show and 90210 is whether people realise it or not,the show lost its magic after the fourth season and should never have gone on any further after the fifth season.whether people realise it or not or want to admit it,the show lost its magic after they killed Jonathan off.John Schneider made Smallville really fun to watch.I did not object to them killing him off,its just like in 90210,they did it way too soon.With 90210,i had no problem with the parents leaving the show and moving out of the house,it was just too soon and they should have been there longer.same with Jonathan.His death was TOO SOON and should not have happened till like the middle of the seventh season. mad It went totally downhill from there.

I was so much relieved when they FINALLY cancelled 90210 after 10 long painful years.same thing will happen again with me when THIS show is finaly cancelled after 10 long painful years. Happy Dance

Hopefully this is your final season on KMC too.

Maybe you shouldn't watch it and not post how glad it's the last season?

Anyway, next week we see Lois as Isis. I wonder how that will play out? And did anyone notice when Oliver was giving his interview and was talking about being a rich boy playing hero he said "I'm not the only one." I was wondering if he meant not the only one playing hero, which we know already, or not the only rich boy playing hero?

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 02:23 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Badabing

Anyway, next week we see Lois as Isis. I wonder how that will play out? And did anyone notice when Oliver was giving his interview and was talking about being a rich boy playing hero he said "I'm not the only one." I was wondering if he meant not the only one playing hero, which we know already, or not the only rich boy playing hero?

i think he meant not the only rich by paying hero..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 03:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

i think he meant not the only rich by paying hero..

?

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 05:18 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

?

yep, i do believe he meant bruce wayne.. it would have been nice if they would have had bruce in an episode

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 06:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

yep, i do believe he meant bruce wayne.. it would have been nice if they would have had bruce in an episode
Or at least a direct reference. I doubt they will though.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 07:58 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Or at least a direct reference. I doubt they will though.

yeah i agree

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 09:18 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I think there are too many licensing issues for us to see Bruce. Same with a GL or the like.

Wouldn't mind even a hint of it, though.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more DC heroes that might not be under licensing barriers, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 12:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I want them to bring Bart back.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 01:34 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Martian Manhunter too.

Third most epic hero on Smallville.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:17 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

ep 200 was great

future clark was awesome!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 05:53 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

err I DONT watch it and last i heard, people had the right to post how they felt when a new season started here. its not like I come here every week or even every month for that matter and say this about this show. roll eyes (sarcastic) its not required that you love that there is a season 10 to come on here and post you know.you CAN post your displeasure.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 20th, 2010 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 01:20 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by -Pr-
I think there are too many licensing issues for us to see Bruce. Same with a GL or the like.

Wouldn't mind even a hint of it, though.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more DC heroes that might not be under licensing barriers, though.
A hint would work for me.
Originally posted by Mindset
I want them to bring Bart back.
Yeah, he was a good character.
Originally posted by Placidity
Martian Manhunter too.

Third most epic hero on Smallville.
I thought the actor who played MM was near perfect.
err I DONT watch it and last i heard, people had the right to post how they felt when a new season started here. its not like I come here every week or even every month for that matter and say this about this show. roll eyes (sarcastic) its not required that you love that there is a season 10 to come on here and post you know.you CAN post your displeasure.
So, you admit ignorance to the latest seasons? And you just come on here and consistently post negatives about a show you haven't watched lately? Good call.

Carry on and enlighten us.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 02:24 AM
Mr Parker

A hint would work for me. Yeah, he was a good character. I thought the actor who played MM was near perfect.
So, you admit ignorance to the latest seasons? And you just come on here and consistently post negatives about a show you haven't watched lately? Good call.

Carry on and enlighten us.

you only read PART of that post cause I said I dont post about this show anymore.i havent even been in this section for the past two years. hate to break your heart and show the error of your ways but being gone two years from this section is not consistantly posting about the show. laughing matter of fact unless you want to talk about how the producers of that other show i was talking about, ruined the future of that other show Beverly Hills 90210,im done with you here.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 20th, 2010 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2010 04:24 PM
Badabing
Karen

you only read PART of that post cause I said I dont post about this show anymore.i havent even been in this section for the past two years. hate to break your heart and show the error of your ways but being gone two years from this section is not consistantly posting about the show. laughing matter of fact unless you want to talk about how the producers of that other show i was talking about, ruined the future of that other show Beverly Hills 90210,im done with you here.
Stop with your shenanigans and accept you are a hater!

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 04:37 AM