KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Ready for season 10?

Ready for season 10?
Started by: Darth Macabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Lois: It's only a fraction of a centimeter, how would you be able to see that?

Clark: Microvision.

Lois: Micro...vision?

Clark: It's my power, I can call it whatever I want.

laughing out loud

I was gonna make this post big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 05:49 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So was Chloe talking about Batman last night when she said something about a billionaire with high-tech gadgets? Pretty sure she was referrencing Wonder Woman.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 03:08 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by juggernaut74
So was Chloe talking about Batman last night when she said something about a billionaire with high-tech gadgets? Pretty sure she was referrencing Wonder Woman.

yes and yes. the holy trinity, so to speak.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 03:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Awesome reference, but as if Batman would ever let a random like her know or find out his true identity.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 06:30 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ringtones
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 08:08 PM
ringtones is currently offline Click here to Send ringtones a Private Message Find more posts by ringtones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I really enjoyed the latest episode. I thought the person playing Booster was hilarious, if not over the top.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 02:08 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty good tonight,

just a few more shows left sad

Originally posted by Badabing
I really enjoyed the latest episode. I thought the person playing Booster was hilarious, if not over the top.

yeah he was..that actor has a bright future in primetime

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 06:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, they did a good job with him. Nice to see [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ted Kord too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 01:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So who were all the villains sitting at the round table in the preview for next week? I saw Captain Cold, Giganta, and Black Manta for sure. The others I don't know.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 02:05 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by juggernaut74
So who were all the villains sitting at the round table in the preview for next week? I saw Captain Cold, Giganta, and Black Manta for sure. The others I don't know.

Got a link?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 04:01 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just saw it. I don't know if that's Giganta. Roulette maybe?

The dark guy was I think Merlyn.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 04:17 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I recorded it on my DVR and had to pause is at the exact moment because it was just a glimpse. Black Manta and Captain Cold are definates. Lex must be running the Legion of Doom.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 05:41 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Preview of the next ep:

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 3rd, 2011 02:47 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Like what they did with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Starro

Was that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Solomon Grundy?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 7th, 2011 08:21 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

This shit is weak. Series finale coming up next and I feel the last few shows (or entire season even) doesn't feel like the writers are giving it everything they've got.

Louis saying the same shit about how she'll just get in Clark's way crap AGAIN? We already had that last time...

I have great doubts, but I hope they make a big bang with the final episode next week, I will miss this show.

Old Post May 7th, 2011 08:46 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Placidity
This shit is weak. Series finale coming up next and I feel the last few shows (or entire season even) doesn't feel like the writers are giving it everything they've got.

thumb up

Originally posted by Placidity
I will miss this show.

Me too.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 01:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I realize I'm crazy late to the party, but I just watched season 6 (I'm not starting at the beginning, I've seen a few scattered throughout early seasons) and I'm going to see it through to the end.

I guess it's just just me and TV, but I get annoyed at all the interpersonal drama. I just like the awesome stuff. So like, my face was perma-smiling at the early Justice League episode where Chloe just jumps in as Watchtower, and they're all going nuts with awesomeness. Then there was like 5 episodes in a row of Clark being emo over Lana and Lex. I guess I just hate all the Grey's Anatomy-style bull. Make me laugh or do something awesome. It does enough of that, though, so it's cool.

Lana is always in the friggin' hospital. And they're always at local crime scenes. Fictional comic book universe, I know, but my suspension of disbelief is killed occasionally when there isn't anyone going "The Luthors? Again?!" at all the shenanigans.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 04:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Digi
I realize I'm crazy late to the party, but I just watched season 6 (I'm not starting at the beginning, I've seen a few scattered throughout early seasons) and I'm going to see it through to the end.

I guess it's just just me and TV, but I get annoyed at all the interpersonal drama. I just like the awesome stuff. So like, my face was perma-smiling at the early Justice League episode where Chloe just jumps in as Watchtower, and they're all going nuts with awesomeness. Then there was like 5 episodes in a row of Clark being emo over Lana and Lex. I guess I just hate all the Grey's Anatomy-style bull. Make me laugh or do something awesome. It does enough of that, though, so it's cool.

Lana is always in the friggin' hospital. And they're always at local crime scenes. Fictional comic book universe, I know, but my suspension of disbelief is killed occasionally when there isn't anyone going "The Luthors? Again?!" at all the shenanigans.

First of all, Grey's is intelligently written and quite witty.

Second, seasons 9 & 10 is the only real seasons i felt that my comic book geek being satisfied.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 06:16 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by -Pr-
First of all, Grey's is intelligently written and quite witty.

Second, seasons 9 & 10 is the only real seasons i felt that my comic book geek being satisfied.

lol at Grey's (although I disagree wholeheartedly, the sappy/emo romances and absurd dramatic plot devices ruin it imo). I didn't mind Gilmore Girls...I guess we all have our guilty pleasures. Find a torrent of "Ed" (no DVDs out due to copyright stuff with the music), it's Exhibit A on a "dramedy" done right.

I'm close to Season 9 now, so I'll be there soon, which is exciting. My opinion about the various elements hasn't changed, but I'm enjoying the show a lot.

Last edited by Digi on Dec 17th, 2011 at 05:31 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:28 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Just into Season 10.

I'm assuming, at the time, that everyone complained about lack of epic fights with Doomsday or Zod.

I don't mind Clark at all, but the episodes that satisfy my inner geek are still my favorite. The JSA episode was awesome. The accidental double date at the bed & breakfast was also pretty hilarious.

Pacing is way off so far in season 10. Darkseid showing up in the first episode, Clark suddenly donning the Superman suit is never explained fully and just sort of happens, it's all just sort of thrown together. Good news is that Welling really found his character in Season 9, he embodies the role well. Also really enjoy Chloe and Oliver as characters. Ollie is 10x better in the show than he's ever been in comics. Lois is whiny, as was Lana before her, but I've learned to deal with that. And Tess is a good character, but was never Lex. It'll be cool when he's finally back.

Last edited by Digi on Jan 5th, 2012 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 06:34 PM