KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: The return of Bruce Wayne

Batman: The return of Bruce Wayne
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

reading the first issue later..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
I go rage-tastic everywhere!

Yeah! I'm hopin' this little arc is good.

it should be or at least i hope it wil

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post May 12th, 2010 09:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I enjoyed the first issue. Not-so-surprising guest star so to speak considering the time era.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 10:33 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

first issue, very good, bring on the next one

Old Post May 13th, 2010 03:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
LiZod

Does anyone know why [SPOILER - highlight to read]: everyone does if Bruce Wayne makes it back to the 21st century on his own?

Sig by Rao Kal El

http///www.raptorrules.com

Old Post May 14th, 2010 02:36 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Badabing
Does anyone know why [SPOILER - highlight to read]: everyone does if Bruce Wayne makes it back to the 21st century on his own?

Time stream issues would probably be the reason. If he makes it back to the 21st century before he was killed by Darkseid, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the existence of two Batman would cause the universe to implode at the sheer awesome of such an anomaly.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 04:20 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
LiZod

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Time stream issues would probably be the reason. If he makes it back to the 21st century before he was killed by Darkseid, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the existence of two Batman would cause the universe to implode at the sheer awesome of such an anomaly.
Best answer ever! eek!

Sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 14th, 2010 04:53 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Indeed. thumb up

Old Post May 14th, 2010 10:40 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

i very much enjoyed issue one......soo am i correct in assuming[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the entire issue was through the eyes of the cave men?...i mean we couldn't understand Bruce until the end when he talked to a girl that could speak English...but the entire time we could understand the cave men

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post May 17th, 2010 02:53 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i very much enjoyed issue one......soo am i correct in assuming[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the entire issue was through the eyes of the cave men?...i mean we couldn't understand Bruce until the end when he talked to a girl that could speak English...but the entire time we could understand the cave men

I'd imagine so.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 03:10 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Sorry about making that other thread, Mods. embarrasment

Anyways, book seemed alright. I for the most part enjoy Morrison's stuff.

Just happy to see Bruce.

Old Post May 18th, 2010 04:19 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Old Post May 25th, 2010 07:26 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

second issue was decent.. truly horrible artwork though

Old Post May 27th, 2010 04:47 AM
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

the second one was good...i don't like it as much as the first....the next one is the one i have been wanting to read so im hoping its good!

Old Post May 27th, 2010 06:43 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Seeing as [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he seems to be back in the road home comics, can someone tell me if it's actually been shown where Bruce returned to the present? like, that moment where he gets back?

Please?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 01:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

Originally posted by -Pr-
Seeing as [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he seems to be back in the road home comics, can someone tell me if it's actually been shown where Bruce returned to the present? like, that moment where he gets back?

Please?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: at the end of the return of bruce wayne he had just made it back then it said to be continued.....but no dates or anything sad....all i know is that he gets back while red robin is lecturing the jla on how hard it will be to stop him from coming back and then BOOM sirens go off and RR starts shouting he's back were to late he's here...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 02:21 AM
-Pr-

thanks.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 02:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i put some scans from the comics in red robin, batgirl and batman and robin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 05:19 AM
Badabing
LiZod

So, I'm liking all the tie ins so far. The continuity is messed up but the books have been good imo.

Sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 09:08 PM
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

Originally posted by Badabing
So, I'm liking all the tie ins so far. The continuity is messed up but the books have been good imo.

you know i think this may be the only thing we agree on

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 02:58 AM
Badabing
LiZod

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
you know i think this may be the only thing we agree on

I don't like you agreeing with me.

stick out tongue

Sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 04:10 PM