KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World's Funnest Mxy vs Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

World's Funnest Mxy vs Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Or Queseda for that matter...

No.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 12:21 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Why do I get the feeling that even a tard like Prime could run DC better than Didio? Or Queseda for that matter...

I was recently re-reading the Waid Flash of the mid 90's...and then thinking about the Johns Flash of Rebirth...I gotta say, even though Johns is a good writer, they need someone new on that book. Spice it up, make it exciting, have less hero worship, etc.

And yeah, Didio is kind....Well, have you read The Outsiders? lol

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 12:22 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Enyalus
You're kidding, right? You're giving Mandrakk the win via his fourth wall ability. You realize this? 'Cause...that's kind of Mxy's entire shtick.
Yeah, it's funny how they disregard it here for a dc character.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 05:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah, it's funny how they disregard it here for a dc character.
What are you talking about??? They're both DC characters. wink

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 05:47 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Superherovandal
What are you talking about??? They're both DC characters. wink
That's why it's funny because they are both dc characters. I usually only hear the 4d stuff against marvel guys which is why most dc supporters aren't bringing it up here against another dc guy.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 05:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Actually its 5D stuff for your info...Yeah I'd say Mxy at his best is basically 2nd to God in DC.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 05:55 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Actually its 5D stuff for your info...Yeah I'd say Mxy at his best is basically 2nd to God in DC.
I disagree but world's funnest wins here.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 05:56 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I disagree but world's funnest wins here.
Really I mean he's gone to the DC offices before in his comics before I believe. and Including WF I can't think of any beings in DCU specifically that have matched such feats.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 06:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Really I mean he's gone to the DC offices before in his comics before I believe. and Including WF I can't think of any beings in DCU specifically that have matched such feats.
But I also don't take she hulk ripping her own comic to defeat a villain as a valid tactic on this board.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 06:07 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

But I also don't take she hulk ripping her own comic to defeat a villain as a valid tactic on this board.
No but he did it with his powers like disappearing from the DC comic world and appearing in the DC office in the comic.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 09:35 PM
Mindset

No but he did it with his powers like disappearing from the DC comic world and appearing in the DC office in the comic.
And she did it with her powers.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 09:39 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Mindset
And she did it with her powers.

There's something of a difference. She-Hulk isn't a reality warper by nature and thus her ripping a comic book up is less a feat and more a case of her imagining it. I recall that in Damage Control it was suggested that She-Hulk is (like the Joker) insane and thus under the impression she's a comic book character which coincidentally lines up with the true reality from our perspective. There's a difference between when Joker broke the Fourth Wall as a normal (but insane) human and when he broke it (more like tore it down) as Emperor Joker, in the latter case he actually had the power and knowledge to see and understand the nature of his comic book reality. You're comparing apples to oranges.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 10:12 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Wasn't Mandrakk eating all of creation which would inlcude the 5d.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 12:11 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

There's something of a difference. She-Hulk isn't a reality warper by nature and thus her ripping a comic book up is less a feat and more a case of her imagining it. I recall that in Damage Control it was suggested that She-Hulk is (like the Joker) insane and thus under the impression she's a comic book character which coincidentally lines up with the true reality from our perspective. There's a difference between when Joker broke the Fourth Wall as a normal (but insane) human and when he broke it (more like tore it down) as Emperor Joker, in the latter case he actually had the power and knowledge to see and understand the nature of his comic book reality. You're comparing apples to oranges.
I'm comparing stupid logic with stupid logic.

It appears to be working.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 12:12 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

There's something of a difference. She-Hulk isn't a reality warper by nature and thus her ripping a comic book up is less a feat and more a case of her imagining it. I recall that in Damage Control it was suggested that She-Hulk is (like the Joker) insane and thus under the impression she's a comic book character which coincidentally lines up with the true reality from our perspective.

She-Hulk's 4th wall feats were so ingrained in her character,
that it's even part of her history in her official Marvel handbook bio.

Anyway, claims that She-Hulk's illusionary imagination was at work
during her 4th wall plethora of feats, is 100% bull

I have the entire Byrne run, (over 60 issues) and everything She-Hulk did was legit,
even affecting other mainstream cats from the Marvel Universe.

So, I guess many other 616 characters were also insane
imagining She-hulk do her thing.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 12:13 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

World's Funnest Mindset vs Mandrakk The Dark Monitor....

Mindset would win!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 12:13 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Mxy.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 01:03 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

She also did so with her powers. It seems the marvel incident doesn't count according to you. LOL.
So you count one and discount another? Biased much?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 01:58 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

She also did so with her powers. It seems the marvel incident doesn't count according to you. LOL. So you count one and discount another? Biased much?

Let he who is without sin...erm

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:36 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Let he who is without sin...erm
It's just ridicuolous to count one and not the other.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 04:33 AM