KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ash and Pikachu Vs Ultimecia

Ash and Pikachu Vs Ultimecia
Started by: Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
4. I'm sorry for bringing up your panties.
laughing

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 01:01 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

no end n site is still rabid from his run in with AC. itll take awhile for him to cool down

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 01:05 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

This thread should probably be against the rules, as Ash is an anime character, not a video game character. In the games, it's just called Pokemon Trainer (like in gaybrawl), or simply referred to as "Red".

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 01:05 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GrieverSquall
Lone Wolf

(please log in to view the image)

OWNS BOTH.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:17 AM
GrieverSquall is currently offline Click here to Send GrieverSquall a Private Message Find more posts by GrieverSquall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
This thread should probably be against the rules, as Ash is an anime character, not a video game character. In the games, it's just called Pokemon Trainer (like in gaybrawl), or simply referred to as "Red".

In the original games, I believe one of the names you can choose is "Ash"

Though I may be wrong. I haven't played pokemon in forever.

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:21 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

In Red the default name is Ash, yes. You could also pick Red and some other lame name.

The rival names were Blue, Gary, and some other thing...

So yeah, Ash originated in the game.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:22 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Who names their kid blue =l

I could understand Red, but Blue?

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:24 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I am failry certain Ash is one of the defualt names, but Red is the canon one as you fight Red in Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:25 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Dun't matter. Anime Ash is essentially the same character as Red except with a different name and moar faggotry.

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:28 AM
NemeBro

Their friendship would allow them to survive Time Compression.

In an actual fight that doesn't really matter, Ultimecia at base could kill Ash and Pikachu... Also this is technically against the rules, Ash only appears in the anime.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Red=Ash imo.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 02:52 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I'll try make this abundantly clear for even you:

1. I did not know the outcome of this encounter, therefore I made a thread about it.

2. There has been Ultimecia threads where friendship arguments has been shot down.

3. Combining my first and my second point form my third: Other threads has claimed the existence a bar that require friendship to be of a certain level. I know for a fact that the level of friendship that Ash and Pikachu has is quite high, therefore forming the indirect question if their level of friendship is higher than that of the Final Fantasy protagonists that bested Ultimecia's strongest move.

4. I'm sorry for bringing up your panties. I were under the impression that you cared, because of your caps and exclamation mark. That and that you immediately jumped to the conclusion that I made this to troll people. It just seemed to me, judging by those factors, that you weren't entirely indifferent towards the existence of this thread.

It felt as if you not getting to say that Ultimecia would beat the two in a real fight upset you. I probably just misinterpreted you, though.

'"Even you"? What the hell is that supposed to mean?! I really am tryin' not to take that the wrong way.

1. I find that hard to believe.

2. Just because that friendship crap has been argued against, doesn't make it untrue.

3. Everyone knows it is, Ash and Pikachu would die for each other. Why not choose a more serious duo with a less obvious bond?

4. Haha, very funny...my panties...jerk.wink I did not mean to put exclamation points, it was my mistake, it was supposed be the other way around. One exclamation point, and a bunch of question marks.

I was simply pointin' out an injustice.

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
no end n site is still rabid from his run in with AC. itll take awhile for him to cool down

He actually inspired me to not become the average KMC member. I will try to be as nice and respectful as possible to everyone. 'HE' did that to me. I have had a few slip ups, but I think I've done pretty good.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 8th, 2010 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:46 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by ares834
I am failry certain Ash is one of the defualt names, but Red is the canon one as you fight Red in Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Exactly. "Ash" isn't canon in the games, only the anime.

Ash's PIS Pikachu isn't canon to the games either, unless you count the one in Yellow since it has the "light ball" held item that doubles its special attack power when traded to other games.
Of course, that still doesn't explain how PIS Pikachu is able to OHKO a Golem or Rhydon with electrical attacks, among other things.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Dun't matter. Anime Ash is essentially the same character as Red except with a different name and moar faggotry.

Not necessarily... You're right about the faggotry part though.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Mar 8th, 2010 at 05:32 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 05:29 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I hope you don't mean Ash from the anime is controlling Pikachu, he would sit there screaming "oh no! Pikachu!" and not order pikachu to avoid while Ultimecia attacks and then he will cry about it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 05:30 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Win thread. Someone is butthurt...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 06:59 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimecia is part ground type.

/thread

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:03 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Ultimecia is part ground type.

/thread

Pikachu used Surf!

Critical hit!

Foe's Ultimecia fainted.
Pikachu gained 13 exp! Wait....wtf?!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:06 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by SpadeKing
I hope you don't mean Ash from the anime is controlling Pikachu, he would sit there screaming "oh no! Pikachu!" and not order pikachu to avoid while Ultimecia attacks and then he will cry about it.

That's only Ash from the 1st or 2nd season. Afterward, he becomes a much more competent trainer. Of course what he gains in skill, he still lacks in character development.. as well as aging. no expression

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Win thread. Someone is butthurt...

And who might that someone be?

Pikachu used Surf!

Critical hit!

Foe's Ultimecia fainted.
Pikachu gained 13 exp! Wait....wtf?!

Too bad Ash's Pikachu doesn't actually know Surf.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Mar 8th, 2010 at 07:42 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:40 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Wasn't there an episode when Pikachu was surfing?
I know Red's Pikachu learns Surf in Yellow.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:42 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Wasn't there an episode when Pikachu was surfing?

Yeah, but that was someone else's Pikachu, not Ash's.

I know Red's Pikachu learns Surf in Yellow.

Only by a special event. You can't get it to learn Surf by normal means. Of course I hacked to make it know Surf so I could play that surfing mini-game big grin, though that was before I learned you could obtain the Surfing Pikachu in Pokemon Stadium...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:46 AM