KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Mass Forum Merge into the MDF

Do you want to see a mass forum merge?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes. I want a mass forum merge. 39 82.98%
No. The movie sub-forums are fine they way that they are. 6 12.77%
No opinion. 2 4.26%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mass Forum Merge into the MDF
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
I'm all for it.

This is the only opinion that matters, make it so Imp.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 12:20 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Raz has yet to bestow unto me his god-like powers.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 01:15 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a good idea. Anything versus forum too, waiting on Raz to answer my pm on that.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 01:32 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Versus forums are there for a reason.

They're not movie discussions, they're character based.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:40 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Anything vs has been shot down before. Discuss new ideas in the suggestion area, RJ; don't go trying to circumvent things with a PM to the admin.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:47 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hell no to Anything Vs., says I. It'd be a disastrous mess of rage.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 11:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by REXXXX

Just try doin that on the Comics VS forum, ya vermin, and we will spam your forums like ants on a boy scout's field day. mad

stick out tongue

Srsly though, I agree. Fail move ever.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 11:15 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Anything vs has been shot down before. Discuss new ideas in the suggestion area, RJ; don't go trying to circumvent things with a PM to the admin.
I had no idea it had even been discussed before. I sent the pm long ago, guess he'll just refuse it and life will go on.

I don't see why it's a bad idea, really. It'd be much simpler than the MVF. And if people didn't like it, they can simply stay out of it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 01:45 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by REXXXX
I disagree.

Take Wolverine, if discussing him, there are no limits. One can use movie and comic feats, as well as cartoon feats. It'd be much like the MVF, but with less boundaries. Get the right person to mod it and it would thrive IMO.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 01:51 PM
Bardock42

I like the idea of a Anything Vs. Forum. Perhaps it could be a subforum of the OTF or GDF. However it probably would have to be closely monitored on here, seeing how vs. forums seem to get really emotional and really aggressive very fast. I could see potential in such a forum though, always wondered whether Ryu Hayabusa would beat Batman from the comics.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I had no idea it had even been discussed before. I sent the pm long ago, guess he'll just refuse it and life will go on.

I don't see why it's a bad idea, really. It'd be much simpler than the MVF. And if people didn't like it, they can simply stay out of it.

Take it so Suggestions if you want to resurrect it again.

But the answer will still be no.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 03:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Take it so Suggestions if you want to resurrect it again.

But the answer will still be no.
As I said, I sent the pm ages ago, Impediment told me to (my idea, he told me to pm Raz on it.) If Raz says no, he says no.

And what Bardock said, it would need a hands on moderator.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I feel I made myself clear when I said take it to suggestions. Always do that in future, rather than PMing Raz.. Do not discuss it here.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:47 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I feel I made myself clear when I said I sent the pm ages ago, before I was in the know. I know now, and will do as you say with any future ideas.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 07:43 PM
LanceWindu

John, just shut up. laughing

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 07:49 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah......

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 07:53 PM
Impediment
Endless

Mass move, people.

Stay on topic.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 02:49 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

DVD Talk should be rename to DVD/Blu-Ray Talk.

smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:23 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Mass move, people.

Stay on topic.

Mass move?...pfft....migrants.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 08:51 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

was thinking about it. So some forums could probably get squeezed into MDF, and have one thread per forum, like one for POTC and such... but there are also fan threads, like respect/appreciation/(fangirl) threads for different characters. So those would go into respect threads, then?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 03:16 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote