KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Most Disappointing Films?

Most Disappointing Films?
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Really? I was the opposite. I went in not expecting much, but left loving it.
Same.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 06:41 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nah, the warehouse fight was good, as was the chase at the college, and the jungle chase scene.

Jungle scene was retarded, Shia swinging around like Tarzan and then the monkeys, shit, shit, shit and shit, *******.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 07:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bardock42
I think it went downhill from the first CGI Prairie Dog.

totally agree.I knew someone would come on here and talk aboout how dissapointing Indy Four was.When I saw that CGI Prairie Dog,I knew right then it was going to be a dumb movie.Then of course it got worse with the aliens thing.huge dissapointing film that should have stayed buried.No wonder Sean Connery wisely chose not to come out of retirement for this film.

I would agree with what one poster posted earlier that the star wars prequals were dissapointing but I knew from the beginning when I saw the previews and how stupid dath maul looked,it was going to be a bad series so i wasnt expecting much all three times I went in to see them.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 15th, 2010 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 08:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Jungle scene was retarded, Shia swinging around like Tarzan and then the monkeys, shit, shit, shit and shit, *******.

Well yeah, that sucked, but the vehicle chase, Indy jumping from car to car bating ass, awesome.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 09:17 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Indeed. Although I was freaked out a bit at the talcum powder scene, and when she wad dragged outta bed.

That movie (Paranormal Activity) was absolute shit. I heard such good things...

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:35 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majindoom

Toss up between:

Spiderman 3
Xmen 3
and
Crank 2

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 02:44 AM
Majindoom is currently offline Click here to Send Majindoom a Private Message Find more posts by Majindoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lockerom
El Chapulin

Alice in Wonderland.Wasn't bad but not great either. I was expecting more.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 03:54 AM
lockerom is currently offline Click here to Send lockerom a Private Message Find more posts by lockerom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
3Shelves

I thought Ultraviolet had some potential because I love Milla, but the film was disgustingly laughable.

That was disappointing.

Also had high hopes for Supernova (2000) but it was laughably bad.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:39 AM
3Shelves is currently offline Click here to Send 3Shelves a Private Message Find more posts by 3Shelves Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Mr Parker

I would agree with what one poster posted earlier that the star wars prequals were dissapointing but I knew from the beginning when I saw the previews and how stupid dath maul looked,it was going to be a bad series so i wasnt expecting much all three times I went in to see them.

You dissing the Maul ? mad

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 10:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
...I'm sorry, but I agree with AC.

You act as though it's painful to have to disagree with me. laughing out loud Don't worry, bro, I'm not gonna jump all over you for disagreeing with me.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by dadudemon
You act as though it's painful to have to disagree with me. laughing out loud Don't worry, bro, I'm not gonna jump all over you for disagreeing with me.

You're going to kill all his family instead aren't you...evil, evil man!

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:27 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by steverules_2
You're going to kill all his family instead aren't you...evil, evil man!

It's easy: all his base are belong to me.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Whats your weapon of choice?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:51 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by steverules_2
Whats your weapon of choice?

Brown bananas. no expression

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Brown bananas. no expression
Your turds?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 04:59 PM
dadudemon

Your turds?

You sick sick person. no expression

Yes.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:10 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I thought Ultraviolet had some potential because I love Milla, but the film was disgustingly laughable.

Oh yes that movie was incredibly disappointing and absolute rubbish, especially after the man directed such a brilliant film, Equilibrium.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:24 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MildPossession
Oh yes that movie was incredibly disappointing and absolute rubbish, especially after the man directed such a brilliant film, Equilibrium.
The action sequences make it half tolerable. That and Milla's ass.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The action sequences make it half tolerable. That and Milla's ass.

No, that didn't save the film, it sucked start to finish.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
No, that didn't save the film, it sucked start to finish.

I liked it.

Could have been better.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 05:57 PM