KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Most Disappointing Films?

Most Disappointing Films?
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I liked it.

Could have been better.

Because you have a 14 year old's taste in movies and you suck elephant dicks.

Considering it was scraping the barrel, it has no where to go but up/better.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Because you have a 14 year old's taste in movies and you suck elephant dicks.

Considering it was scraping the barrel, it has no where to go but up/better.

Reported.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Reported.

Reported for trolling and reporting. Reported.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahahahaha double stamp pwnage.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:11 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by Mr Parker
totally agree.I knew someone would come on here and talk aboout how dissapointing Indy Four was.When I saw that CGI Prairie Dog,I knew right then it was going to be a dumb movie.Then of course it got worse with the aliens thing.huge dissapointing film that should have stayed buried.No wonder Sean Connery wisely chose not to come out of retirement for this film.

I would agree with what one poster posted earlier that the star wars prequals were dissapointing but I knew from the beginning when I saw the previews and how stupid dath maul looked,it was going to be a bad series so i wasnt expecting much all three times I went in to see them.

whoa them fighting words..Maul looked bad? oh well that's your opinion.
for me the most disappointing films would have to be.
Transformers revenge of the fallen
Mutant cronicals
The Watchmen.
the hangover

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:18 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul was amazing looking.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:18 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ahahahaha double stamp pwnage.

Reported for helping Robtard troll Dadudemon and having bad hair. Reported.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:20 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reported for helping Robtard troll Dadudemon and having bad hair. Reported.

No me odies porque soy hermoso.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:22 PM
dadudemon

Reported for trolling and reporting. Reported.

laughing

Just in case, you know I didn't report jack, right?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No me odies porque soy hermoso.

I thought it was guapo?

No me odies porque yo hago caca en me pantalones.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 06:37 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even more so than Guapo.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 07:02 PM
Mr Parker

Maul was amazing looking.

He looked like the rock group Kiss or something out of WWF. laughing Lucas has lost it man.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 07:37 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Mr Parker
He looked like the rock group Kiss or something out of WWF. laughing Lucas has lost it man.

Maul would have looked better if he wasn't so shiny. It looked like halloween makeup. If they textured and powdered it, it would have looked more natural.

I like how the other Zabrak in the EU usually lose that "sheen"/shiny-ness.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 07:51 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul would have looked better if he wasn't so shiny. It looked like halloween makeup. If they textured and powdered it, it would have looked more natural.

Those were tattoos, dumbass.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 07:55 PM
Mr Parker

you can say that again,it sure did look like Halloween makeup.Like i said,you look at what the rock group Kiss looks like with their makeup on and what darth maul does,and the only thing darth maul is missing is a guitar or a pair of drumsticks. laughing

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah, just to clarify, in Maul's case - those were tattoos, so the shininess makes sense.

And as for the whole Watchmen being disappointing thing - yeah it was. But how could it not be? I mean, the comic is like the Bible of comic books and the movie was, I feel, a worthy attempt at adapting it, but there wasn't ever any chance of it being successful. And it still baffles me that anyone would prefer the film over the book; the latter offering so, so much more.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:16 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Those were tattoos, dumbass.

Huh?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:36 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh?
Maul had red/black tats.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:39 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by MildPossession
Oh yes that movie was incredibly disappointing and absolute rubbish, especially after the man directed such a brilliant film, Equilibrium.

I was so amazed at how bad that movie was. I've seen bad films, but it made "Aeon Flux" look like "Dark City".

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:07 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Maul had red/black tats.

Huh?

I thought it was just....black tats covering his red body?

Edit - I just checked, I think I'm right...

Last edited by dadudemon on Mar 16th, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:58 PM